9/11 Conspiracy

People can get all wound up in discussions in minute detail, however for my $0.02 worth here, it is sufficient to note that the official version includes bits such as the total destruction of WTC1, 2 & 7 allegedly because of aircraft crashes & fires ... Ya, right..... and the video of the alleged "FLT175" crashing into the south tower is a JOKE, the scene is more like B movie special effects & the Pentagon crash & the Shanksville crash .... give me a break!
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, has feathers like a duck......

FALSE FLAG ATTACK!

People can get all wound up in discussions in minute detail, however for my $0.02 worth here, it is sufficient to note that the official version includes bits such as the total destruction of WTC1, 2 & 7 allegedly because of aircraft crashes & fires ... Ya, right..... and the video of the alleged "FLT175" crashing into the south tower is a JOKE, the scene is more like B movie special effects & the Pentagon crash & the Shanksville crash .... give me a break!

FALSE FLAG ATTACK!

Your 2 cents worth isn't worth half that and even a casual glance at the "Truther" Movement's alternative scenarios reveals a total wasteland of desperate half-wits all selling their lunacy on DVDs and T-shirts.
The Movement is DEAD, Princess ... get over it and get a real life.
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - Charlie Veitch

FALSE FLAG ATTACK!
or a goose.

Anatidae

en.wikipedia.org

• The Anatidae are the biological family of birds that includes ducks, geese and swans. The family has a cosmopolitan distribution, occurring on all the world's continents except Antarctica and on most of the world's islands and island groups. These are birds that are adapted through evolution for swimming, floating on the water surface, and in some cases diving in at least shallow water. The family contains around 146 species in 40 genera. They are generally herbivorous, and are monogamous breeders. A number of species undertake annual migrations. A few species have been domesticated for agriculture, and many others are hunted for food and recreation. Five species have become extinct since 1600, and many more are threatened with extinction.
    The Anatidae are the biological family of birds that includes ducks, geese and swans. The family has a cosmopolitan distribution, occurring on all the world's continents except Antarctica and on most of the world's islands and island groups. Thes…
  • en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license
:tinfoil:

RE: "Brain dead" you have YOUR opinion obviously.

I think it may go deeper than just an opinion...

2e18y7c.png

Maybe I have been asking too much of "civilization" because I thought behavior such as described in the cartoon, was the domain of 9year-olds.....

Maybe I have been asking too much of "civilization" because I thought behavior such as described in the cartoon, was the domain of 9year-olds.....

No, you haven't been asking too much; it's just that Daws happens to be at the emotional level of an average 9 year-old.

No, you haven't been asking too much; it's just that Daws happens to be at the emotional level of an average 9 year-old.
loser says what?

Q.E.D. :rolleyes:
not even close...
Q.E.D.
  • Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, originating from the Ancient Greek analogous hóper édei deîxai, meaning "which had to be proven". The phrase is traditionally placed in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument when what was specified in the enunciation—and in the setting-out—has been exactly restated as the conclusion of the demonstration. The abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof.
faux intellectualism is a hallmark of the conspiracy obsessed....

Forum List

Back