9 Dead 45 injured in inner city violence. Where is the 24/7 news coverage?

Yeah, why is barack hussein killin all those poor peaceful innocent brown skinned folk....those damned oppressive imperialists.....

Here's one of those lamestream articles that doesn't exist because the "liberal" media doesn't want anyone to know about whatever:

Chicago Weekend Shootings: At least 9 dead, 36 injured, police say - CBS News

Wow. A series of violent crimes in a packed environment where virtually anyone can throw down fifty bucks and get a firearm? What a surprise.

Would anyone like to offer a solution to this problem? Besides gun control, of course.

Likewise. If you truly have no interest in this story get the fuck out of the thread.

I don't have any interest in this story. I do have an interest in why you think I should have an interest in this story.

Which you still haven't explained.

I thought you were a human being. My mistake

Thousands of people are murdered every year, all over the country. It's ludicrous to think that anyone should care deeply about all of them, or for that matter, any that don't involve them.

Why is Chicago special to you?

Then don't. No one is forcing you.

Likewise. If you truly have no interest in this story get the fuck out of the thread.

I don't have any interest in this story. I do have an interest in why you think I should have an interest in this story.

If you don't have any interest why are you posting so much? Do you not want anyone else to take interest in it? And if so why?

If you don't have a decent explanation of what is happening maybe you should just let the people that have an interest and have something to add discuss the subject. Maybe if you had a reasonable position to add pro or con it would help the thread instead of just derailing it.

Maybe you should take an interest because nine people died. If it was at a school you would be all over it. Why not now?

People talk about what they want to talk about. Right now, everyone wants to talk about Bundy.

I don't.

True. Everyone is going to talk about what they want to talk about but I think the OP is more concerned with the media furor over an old man's cattle grazing in open land (rather boring) when it could be focused on a real danger right in America's more populated backyards. Bundy's cattle are nothing compared to the powder keg that could explode any moment.

What happens if a true financial crisis occurs in America and food stamps, welfare checks, social security checks, and other socialized forms of income come to a screeching halt? Who will be America's biggest threat? Bundy and a herd of cows or an angry/violent gang that's hungry and thirsty?

Last edited:
Here's one of those lamestream articles that doesn't exist because the "liberal" media doesn't want anyone to know about whatever:

Wow. A series of violent crimes in a packed environment where virtually anyone can throw down fifty bucks and get a firearm? What a surprise.

Would anyone like to offer a solution to this problem? Besides gun control, of course.

For starters TEAR DOWN THE GHETTOS

Packing all the poor in like animals in a pen is asking for trouble. The idea may have started out nobel but clearly wasn't thought out. Hire from within those communities to dismantle all the buildings as new homes that are also built by the same people are built throughout the city.
Second if you can send 200 armed agents to steal some fucking cows you can send them in to take care of REAL problems.

A link to whatever the fuck it is that you are raving about would help.

No it actually wouldnt.

I'm sick of conservatives who cry racism for fun and point out black violence as some nah nah nah boo boo shit. Gramps only wants to scream where is *insert black person here*

Then in the next thread will tell you why Trayvon deserved to shot, blacks deserve worst imprisonment or general "dont give a fuck-ness"

Then he'll ask...seriously...why blacks dont vote for teh same party as himself.

Check mate

You just PROVED my op.

You say you're sick of it. Except you don't mention the violence. You're sick of me pointing it out. Apparently it only deserves your outrage is it is a conservative or white as the perp. You simply don't care because these victims PROVE gun control laws don't work. Just like the victims of the school stabbing didn't garner your outrage because it didn't provide you a vehicle to push your liberal agenda.

And for the record I feel really sorry for Treyvon and his family.

Douchebag

Oh no! You have it confused buddy. I love for you to point it out and have a discussion, in fact several about it. But thats not your point here. Thats NEVER your point. Your entire point is a simple formula.

1. Post News story that involves violence.
2. Inquire "Where is *Insert Black Leader Here*? As if they are to appear any and everywhere you deem they should be.
3. Devolve discussion "violent black culture"
4. Insert "blacks and welfare" into the discussion
5. Stay racist throughout and even worst guys show up get more racist and act like nothing happened.

There is no such thing as the liberal media....the ny times, wapo, chicage trib, la times, abc, nbc, cbs, time, newsweek, pbs and npr and pmsnbc are clearly objective...lmfao

If you don't have any interest why are you posting so much? Do you not want anyone else to take interest in it? And if so why?

:lol:

Yeah, cause if I was trying to hide this story, it would make a lot of sense for me to repeatedly bump the thread.

If you don't have a decent explanation of what is happening maybe you should just let the people that have an interest and have something to add discuss the subject. Maybe if you had a reasonable position to add pro or con it would help the thread instead of just derailing it.

A "decent explanation" of what?

Maybe you should take an interest because nine people died. If it was at a school you would be all over it. Why not now?

A lot more than 9 people died last weekend. Should I care about all of them?

True. Everyone is going to talk about what they want to talk about but I think the OP is more concerned with the media furor over an old man's cattle grazing in open land (rather boring) when it could be focused on a real danger right in America's more populated backyards. Bundy's cattle are nothing compared to the powder keg that's could explode any moment.

The "powder keg that could explode any moment"? What are you talking about?

What happens if a true financial crisis occurs in America and food stamps, welfare checks, social security checks, and other socialized forms of income come to a screeching halt? Who will be America's biggest threat? Bundy and a herd of cows or an angry/violent gang that's hungry and thirsty?

What if aliens invade tomorrow, kidnap us, and put us all in a zoo on Omicron Theta?

No it actually wouldnt.

I'm sick of conservatives who cry racism for fun and point out black violence as some nah nah nah boo boo shit. Gramps only wants to scream where is *insert black person here*

Then in the next thread will tell you why Trayvon deserved to shot, blacks deserve worst imprisonment or general "dont give a fuck-ness"

Then he'll ask...seriously...why blacks dont vote for teh same party as himself.

Check mate

You just PROVED my op.

You say you're sick of it. Except you don't mention the violence. You're sick of me pointing it out. Apparently it only deserves your outrage is it is a conservative or white as the perp. You simply don't care because these victims PROVE gun control laws don't work. Just like the victims of the school stabbing didn't garner your outrage because it didn't provide you a vehicle to push your liberal agenda.

And for the record I feel really sorry for Treyvon and his family.

Douchebag

Oh no! You have it confused buddy. I love for you to point it out and have a discussion, in fact several about it. But thats not your point here. Thats NEVER your point. Your entire point is a simple formula.

1. Post News story that involves violence.
2. Inquire "Where is *Insert Black Leader Here*? As if they are to appear any and everywhere you deem they should be.
3. Devolve discussion "violent black culture"
4. Insert "blacks and welfare" into the discussion
5. Stay racist throughout and even worst guys show up get more racist and act like nothing happened.

My post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS says you should just stop trolling.

1. Yea so?
2. They only appear where their policies can be pushed. Hence they are neither real leaders or sincere.
3. Bullshit
4. If it applies yes just like white trash on welfare
5. I haven't been racist.

6. Seek help

Thousands of people are murdered every year, all over the country. It's ludicrous to think that anyone should care deeply about all of them, or for that matter, any that don't involve them.

I'm kinda jumping into your convo with Grandpa but...

Why do you feel we need to ignore Chicago? It is the home of the union, democrat controlled, gun control, welfare state. Which seems to be worth addressing when our point is that kind of situation doesn't work out well for people. Thousands may be murdered every year but the majority of them will be in cities like Chicago, Detroit and St Louis. Cities that are living the reality of democrat laws and control.

Do you not want to discuss his or is that too deep for a thread?

I'm kinda jumping into your convo with Grandpa but...

Why do you feel we need to ignore Chicago? It is the home of the union, democrat controlled, gun control, welfare state. Which seems to be worth addressing when our point is that kind of situation doesn't work out well for people. Thousands may be murdered every year but the majority of them will be in cities like Chicago, Detroit and St Louis. Cities that are living the reality of democrat laws and control.

Do you not want to discuss his or is that too deep for a thread?

"Ignore" Chicago?

:lol:

Do a forum search, and see how many "Look! Dead Black People In Chicago" threads have been started in the last few years. Compare that to the number of threads started about any other city.

How many threads about Memphis do you see? Or New Orleans?

Both have higher crime rates than Chicago.

Packing all the poor in like animals in a pen is asking for trouble. The idea may have started out nobel but clearly wasn't thought out. Hire from within those communities to dismantle all the buildings as new homes that are also built by the same people are built throughout the city.
Second if you can send 200 armed agents to steal some fucking cows you can send them in to take care of REAL problems.
Your solution to urban violence is to make everyone homeless while everyone builds a brand new home? That sounds perfectly reasonable because the poor people on food stamps won't have any problem getting the money to build new homes.

Good plan. That's "nobel" and "clearly well thought-out."

Your solution to urban violence is to make everyone homeless while everyone builds a brand new home? That sounds perfectly reasonable because the poor people on food stamps won't have any problem getting the money to build new homes.

You are an idiot. You tear down the crime infested housing AS you build new homes. Sell the property to developer's for either single family dwellings or commercial development. The people living on the system can either help this process by working one of the thousands of jobs it would create or they can gtfo, disabled not included of course.

This is what I mean when I say liberals don't want a serious discussion. Keeping the poor clustered together keeps you in control of them.

Why do liberals chose to ignor black on black violence, but when one black gets killed by a white Hispanic they act like it's the end of the world? Liberals will only respond to the question with an ad hominem attack.

You are an idiot. You tear down the crime infested housing AS you build new homes. Sell the property to developer's for either single family dwellings or commercial development. The people living on the system can either help this process by working one of the thousands of jobs it would create or they can gtfo, disabled not included of course.

This is what I mean when I say liberals don't want a serious discussion. Keeping the poor clustered together keeps you in control of them.
You think that rich white capitalists are going to buy the land and then pay poor people to build new homes for themselves? I'm sure you can describe the economic incentive for rich white people to do this, correct? Considering that rich white capitalists don't give a fuck about the ghettos, and that's why those neighborhoods turned into ghettos in the first place.

Oh and for the record "that plan" was good enough for Emanuel Cleaver (D) when he was in charge here in KC. The urban redevelopment here has been under way for some time now and areas that used to be a blight are now highly sought after properties.

So troll on brother, troll on

Forum List

Back