9 Dead 45 injured in inner city violence. Where is the 24/7 news coverage?

Where is Al Sharpton? Where is Jesse Jackson? Where are the 2 dozen threads blaiming rightwing tea party racist terrorists? Where is Harry Reid to condemn this as terrorism? Where are the hacks on this board who cant wait to post threads when a white person kills a SINGLE black person? Where are the posts that show us that cities with the strictest gun laws are the least violent?

Where is the outrage?

And where the hell is Obama?

where did you hear about this?

Radio news.

so the media

A link to whatever the fuck it is that you are raving about would help.

Its true...just a big night in the Killing Fields of Chicago. Black on Black. That's not news to the Liberal Media, so you wouldn't' likely know about it.

A half century of the Great Society and the War on Poverty, and Blacks are in worse shape than ever...more on food stamps, more on welfare...but they still vote Democratic, so who cares about those details...or the fact that the kids in Chicago have to pass through Safe Zones guarded by police and firemen to get to school, because its in another Gang's territory.

That's because the Teachers Unions are able to outbid the kids to buy Democratic Elected Officials....again, you wouldn't know about that because they don't talk about it on MSNBC.

Why should there be 24/7 news coverage of street crime in Chicago?

Because you don't solve problems by ignoring them. Why does the rancher deserve all the attentiin he's getting when he hasn't harmed a single person? We have endless threads about him not paying grazing fees but this thread is somehow uncalled for?

I didn't say this thread was uncalled for. I just asked why you think that I (living in San Francisco) should watch news coverage of Chicago street crime 24/7.

Why Chicago? There are plenty of cities with worse crime rates.

Why should there be 24/7 news coverage of street crime in Chicago?

Because you don't solve problems by ignoring them. Why does the rancher deserve all the attentiin he's getting when he hasn't harmed a single person? We have endless threads about him not paying grazing fees but this thread is somehow uncalled for?

I didn't say this thread was uncalled for. I just asked why you think that I (living in San Francisco) should watch news coverage of Chicago street crime 24/7.

Well why should you have to watch the Treyvon coverage either then?

Shit we had 4 solid weeks of round the clock coverage of a missing airplane that wasn't even in our country.

Your question is stupid

A link to whatever the fuck it is that you are raving about would help.

Its true...just a big night in the Killing Fields of Chicago. Black on Black. That's not news to the Liberal Media, so you wouldn't' likely know about it.

A half century of the Great Society and the War on Poverty, and Blacks are in worse shape than ever...more on food stamps, more on welfare...but they still vote Democratic, so who cares about those details...or the fact that the kids in Chicago have to pass through Safe Zones guarded by police and firemen to get to school, because its in another Gang's territory.

That's because the Teachers Unions are able to outbid the kids to buy Democratic Elected Officials....again, you wouldn't know about that because they don't talk about it on MSNBC.
None of that was anywhere near the vicinity of being correct.

You can't expect to be taken seriously when you talk about the "liberal media". As for "black on black", maybe you forget that rich white ***** are the ones making all of the money from gun sales. It's not like worthless racist ***** are really upset by black on black violence, or violence at all considering how much you love blowing up brown people all over the world.

Shit we had 4 solid weeks of round the clock coverage of a missing airplane that wasn't even in our country.

Your question is stupid

No, it's not stupid at all - and you haven't answered it yet.

Your question is stupid

No, it's not stupid at all - and you haven't answered it yet.

Stick your head in the sand, I don't care. But for someone not interested you're sure posting a lot.

Not enough dead kids to be worthy of your attention?

Obama and the left are so obsessed with black Americans securing the right to vote they forgot to make sure their lives were secure as well?

So what you're saying is this is good reason to not let black people vote? Sorry I wasn't their to make their lives secure.

Forum List

Back