9 Democrats tried to remove Trump's Secret Service protection before his assassination attempt.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
These people were called out at the time. Now they look more foolish than they did then.

But their goal was no doubt to facilitate Trump getting taken out since that looks like their only hope to keep the WH.

They don't look foolish, they look like they conspired to assassinate a president.

They need to be prosecuted.

1721054350345.png

These people were called out at the time. Now they look more foolish than they did then.

But their goal was no doubt to facilitate Trump getting taken out since that looks like their only hope to keep the WH.

Bennie Thompson? Not surpried....this is the culture of his office:

Bennie Thompson staffer's Facebook page posts 'don't miss next time' after Trump shooting​

Remind me again who controls the majority in the House, Smushy?....oh yeah, the do nothing Republicans.
So..unclutch those pearls. :)

What does that have to do with your fellow DemoKKKrats conspiring to assassinate Trump?
They didn't. You really need to step away from alt-right media. Shit just rots your brain.
Some whack job kid with an AR-15 style gun did this. And in an ironic twist, the target of the shooter actually contributed to the toxic political environment that resulted in Saturday.

They don't look foolish, they look like they conspired to assassinate a president.

They need to be prosecuted.
Had to make the OP a clean start.

They are all a POS scumbag who should thrown out of office.

Remind me again who controls the majority in the House, Smushy?....oh yeah, the do nothing Republicans.
Not sure WTF you think that has anything to do with the scumbags discussed in the OP, Tardboi.

I'm saying a couple of Congress critters have no say in the matter, Smushy.
Un-clutch your pearls before you cut off the circulation to your dick. :auiqs.jpg:
Did I say it passed, Dumbass?

They still wanted to pull his security. Go cry somewhere else.

thankfully, or these nine demafacsit would have gotten their way....

Demafacsit know they can't beat Trump on the issues at the ballot box, so they tried to assassinate him.

They didn't. You really need to step away from alt-right media. Shit just rots your brain.
Some whack job kid with an AR-15 style gun did this. And in an ironic twist, the target of the shooter actually contributed to the toxic political environment that resulted in Saturday.
Well first: Bennie Thompson fired that staffer that posted on facebook
Second: Using a reversal and then claiming moral superiority seams to be a common hallmark of the left

Dimtards are pathetic.

I'm saying a couple of Congress critters have no say in the matter, Smushy.
9 politicians (who cares about their party) wanted to remove SS protection from a former President and candidate. I don't care how few in number they are, this is an outrage. Imagine 9 Republicans wanting to remove SS protection from a Democrat. I'm guessing you'd be the one starting this thread.

9 politicians (who cares about their party) wanted to remove SS protection from a former President and candidate. I don't care how few in number they are, this is an outrage. Imagine 9 Republicans wanting to remove SS protection from a Democrat. I'm guessing you'd be the one starting this thread.

Yep, and they refused Secret Service to RFK. Bunch of great people, and guess what------------->it is the Department of Homeland Security which has control over who gets the Secret Service and how much. And just who/whom do you think is the head of that department? I will give you 3 guesses, and the 1st 2 do not count!

Forum List

Back