9 million people have decided for 320 million

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

What'a the biggest city in these 3 states? Des Moines ?

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:

Jeb says "the people of iowa, new hampshire, and south CarolIna have spoken". That's 9 million people. The other 309 million Americans haven't said anything.

I CAN'T STAND THESE MORONS WHO SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGNS AFTER 1, 2, 3 STATES THAT ALL HAPPEN TO BE VERY SMALL STATES.

New York City has 18 million people and yet 9 million yahoos in 3 rural states determine who the rest of us get to vote for. It's bull.:mad:
The suspension of a campaign is decided by those who contribute enough to sustain the campaign.

"Can't stand these morons"? ....Hmmmm
No, I can't. Why campaign for 7 months and then drop out with less than 2 weeks to Super Tuesday? Moronic is the only description I have for such behavior.

No, I can't. Why campaign for 7 months and then drop out with less than 2 weeks to Super Tuesday? Moronic is the only description I have for such behavior.

Jeb can't even pay his staffers. It's about the money.

His name is still going to be on the ballot in every state, no one will stop you from voting for him if you want.

The suspension of a campaign is decided by those who contribute enough to sustain the campaign.
You don't have to spend much more money to run for a few more weeks when 10s of millions of more people get to vote. Don't actively campaign if you don't have funds, but don't quit with less than a month before many many more states have voted.

Perhaps you can convince the Republican Party (and the Democrat party) to have all the states vote on the same day for the party nominees.

His name is still going to be on the ballot in every state, no one will stop you from voting for him if you want.
He quit. Anyone who votes for him is a fool. Their vote won't count.

He can tell his staffers he's run out of funds for now, quit if you want, but I'm waiting until a few more large states vote before I'm suspending the campaign. Enough would volunteer to stay on for a couple weeks in case the big states gave him some momentum and funds.

Why do you want him in? Not a snowball chance in hell of doing anything unless Trump shoots of his mouth even worse? Should have never ran. Trump is right. Mom (George Washington) is better.

Perhaps you can convince the Republican Party (and the Democrat party) to have all the states vote on the same day for the party nominees.
Not necessary. All that's necessary is for these candidates to not quit so soon after so few people vote. Just hang on 2 more weeks, and if you flop Super Tuesday, then OK. But South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Iowa? Who the heck cares about those people? It's 3% of the population. 3%. You gonna quit after only 3% have spoken? After campaigning for 7 months?

He quit. Anyone who votes for him is a fool. Their vote won't count.

He can tell his staffers he's run out of funds for now, quit if you want, but I'm waiting until a few more large states vote before I'm suspending the campaign. Enough would volunteer to stay on for a couple weeks in case the big states gave him some momentum and funds.

Of course their votes will count.

He didn't "quit", he suspended his campaign - which means that, however unlikely it is, he could resume it at a later point - and he's already filed the paperwork for all the ballots.

If for whatever reason he won a state after today, he'd get those delegates.

When I was a Republican, I never got a chance to decide who was the nominee. It was always decided well before my state's primary.

Admittedly, having my state's primary so late in the season means the candidates are pretty much set before we even vote. It's annoying but my state gets enough attention during the general election. I don't know if I would want to have go through all the hoopla/nonsense that the good people of Iowa and New Hampshire endure. lol

Not necessary. All that's necessary is for these candidates to not quit so soon after so few people vote. Just hang on 2 more weeks, and if you flop Super Tuesday, then OK. But South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Iowa? Who the heck cares about those people? It's 3% of the population. 3%. You gonna quit after only 3% have spoken? After campaigning for 7 months?

Not that it will make you feel better but look at it this way. Most polls have far less of a data base then 9 million.

Why do you want him in? Not a snowball chance in hell of doing anything unless Trump shoots of his mouth even worse? Should have never ran. Trump is right. Mom (George Washington) is better.
Trump? Is that you?

I don't want Jeb for President. I want Kasich. I wanted Christie. Rubio is an ass.

Forum List

Back