9 Old Testament prophecies fulfilled on that first Christmas

Most of the others are not contradicted within the NT itself but they can't be proved either way. Who can say if miracles were really performed by Jesus. There are usually pagan traditions of a similar nature but who can say for sure.
There are more than 24,000 manuscripts. Are you discounting those?
I'm not sure what the 24,000 manuscripts number is. I understand there are about 8,000 fragments of NT scripture from before the advent of the printing press and not a single one of them matches any of the others. Most are meaningless typos from a tired scribe but some are intentional additions to further a theological theme.
So you're answer was yes, you are discounting those.
My answer if that I don't know what manuscripts you're referring to.

Nine Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus on That First Christmas

I bet there were more.
But this is a good start.

Well to figure the odds type in the number 9 on your calculator and then hit the exclamation point and that should give you the odds.
In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.
So was the seed of the serpent gay to?
That whole story is gay: god wanted Adam not to bang the woman and stay in homo heaven with him, and then booted him when he did the woman. Totally gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay.
I must have missed that
Well, now you know.
So are you Paul Harvey's son?

In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.
That whole story is gay: god wanted Adam not to bang the woman and stay in homo heaven with him, and then booted him when he did the woman. Totally gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay.
I must have missed that
Well, now you know.
Hey, it is what it is. I didn't write the story. Just like the part where God rapes Mary, don't blame me, I didn't write that either.

Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

I heard that the Jewish Messiah was expected to strike down the nations of the world with a divine sword. True?

Now you are trying to say that the Jesus was lucifer because he struck down the nations with a divine sword?

but you are the real messiah and you don't even own a pocket knife?

You are a funny guy..

Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

I heard that the Jewish Messiah was expected to strike down the nations of the world with a divine sword. True?

Now you are trying to say that the Jesus was lucifer because he struck down the nations with a divine sword?

You are a funny guy..

you got a citation?------I know of no "prophecy" in jewish scriptures that has some messiah going around
KNOCKING OFF all the other nations of the world

What is your theology? Stop hiding it.

Copra sanctum! I'm not hiding anything. I am revealing everything.

Why do you keep on asking me what I believe after I already told you in clear language time and time again? Do you wake up every morning and wonder where you are? sheesh.

Doesn't that even give you an inkling that your brain is malfunctioning??
I ask because I don't ever recall you giving a straight answer.

Your record continues.

I am sorry to hear about your memory problems. If you bothered to cleanse your mind from all of the malware and junk files you have accumulated in life your mind would work better but you would rather believe something is wrong with me because you can't remember what I said.

You are like a person who is going deaf and believes that everyone else is whispering but won't clean out the wax in your own ears even when someone hands you a written note that tells you that people are not whispering - you are going deaf..

You are a funny guy..

you got a citation?------I know of no "prophecy" in jewish scriptures that has some messiah going around

Obviously Jesus read Jeremiah 25:15-38 and took it as a direct order.

try Ezekiel 21

A sword, a sword sharpened
And also polished!

‘Sharpened to make a slaughter
and polished to flash like lightning!’

"Those slain by the LORD on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be lamented, gathered or buried; they will be like dung on the face of the ground.…"

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life"

Last edited:

You are a funny guy..

Obviously Jesus read Jeremiah 25:15 and took it as a direct order.

it's poetry

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

try Ezekiel 21

And also polished!

"Those slain by the LORD on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be lamented, gathered or buried; they will be like dung on the face of the ground.…"

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life"

You are a funny guy..

Obviously Jesus read Jeremiah 25:15 and took it as a direct order.

it's poetry

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

try Ezekiel 21

And also polished!

so what Rosie. Every poem is about something.

What are the odds that Jesus, who said that he came to bring a sword and had nothing to read but the OT did not have Jeremiah 25:15 in mind where "the sword" is identified as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine?

What are the odds that Jesus was not inspired by Jeremiah 25:15-38 when he took a cup of wine, gave it to his disciples and said, "Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant." and then instructed his disciples to preach the gospel throughout the world starting in Jerusalem exactly like the prophecy?

Last edited:
I must have missed that
Well, now you know.
Hey, it is what it is. I didn't write the story. Just like the part where God rapes Mary, don't blame me, I didn't write that either.
Must you be so sacrilegious?

I must have missed that
Well, now you know.
Must you be so sacrilegious?
It’s not my doing, it’s written in the bible. God got a married woman pregnant, so he could have raped her.

You are a funny guy..

Verse otherwise "heard that" is as valid as fake news usage of heresay.
Maybe you mean both faiths saying the sWord is out of the mouth that cuts asunder.
Pretty much anytime anyone reads the riot act there will always be 2 sides split on an issue, just look at our 2 political parties.

Ummm my counter missionary work split Christianity between JUDAIC Christians as well as Black Hebrews vs Roman Mystery religion forms. So much so that the
Jews for Jesus org instructed their missionaries to not debate me, because more Christians were converting to Judaism in doing so then the other way around.

You yourself admit the collective Jesus is a fabrication. Ezekiel 28 specifically says son of perdition (i.e. fall to the pit-acts 2:27 1Peter 3:19) would be a created "Image" of a man, made(sold as) perfect(sinless).

Forum List

Back