9 Old Testament prophecies fulfilled on that first Christmas

Nine Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus on That First Christmas

I bet there were more.
But this is a good start.

Well to figure the odds type in the number 9 on your calculator and then hit the exclamation point and that should give you the odds.
In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.
So was the seed of the serpent gay to?
That whole story is gay: god wanted Adam not to bang the woman and stay in homo heaven with him, and then booted him when he did the woman. Totally gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay.
I must have missed that

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Smiting the nations with a curse doesn't sound very warm and fuzzy, does it?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

When Jesus was being led away to be crucified he said, "now is your time, the hour when darkness reigns."

Seeing things from the future, I figure it took about one celestial hour.
That's it? That's your basis?
No, thats not it.

The facts, including your inability to reconcile your professed beliefs with actual reality, not to mention your obstinate devotion to godless superstitions in spite of the facts that disprove them provide overwhelming evidence that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To sweet baby Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels, you were the enemy.
Are you speaking in some kind of Gnostic code then?

Code? seriously? Jesus as the Jewish Messiah has brought the nations to the brink of destruction with the divine sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, that came out of his mouth.

How much more clear could I have made it? Take a look around. Billions of unburied corpses cover the land. Sweet baby Jesus grew up to be a ruthless son of a bitch. Thems the facts.

Without the keys to understanding the figurative language of the prophets, irrational and superstitious people could never grasp what was hidden in the fantastical stories about Jesus, his revelation, or his teaching, but instead were predictably diverted by their own archaic superstitious lore..
So I am supposed to follow your beliefs instead, right?

Follow my beliefs? What? You don't even follow your beliefs. Are you a comedian? You lack the substance to see what I have shown you, hear what I have said, grasp what I believe, much less do it..

First you need to throw all of the religious flotsam that has addled your mind into the trash and then go back to the drawing board and learn your A, B, C's.

Why? What are your credentials?

Hey Pal, no one knows better than you how far you have progressed along the road to destruction. If thats not good enough reason for you to rethink things maybe you need to stumble through life blind as a bat for a few more decades.

I have already shown you my credentials. You see what you had never been told and things unheard before fill your thoughts.

This cannot be undone.

Last edited:
That's it? That's your basis?
No, thats not it.

The facts, including your inability to reconcile your professed beliefs with actual reality, not to mention your obstinate devotion to godless superstitions in spite of the facts that disprove them provide overwhelming evidence that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To sweet baby Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels, you were the enemy.
Are you speaking in some kind of Gnostic code then?

Code? seriously? Jesus as the Jewish Messiah has brought the nations to the brink of destruction with the divine sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, that came out of his mouth.

How much more clear could I have made it? Take a look around. Billions of unburied corpses cover the land. Sweet baby Jesus grew up to be a ruthless son of a bitch. Thems the facts.

Without the keys to understanding the figurative language of the prophets, irrational and superstitious people could never grasp what was hidden in the fantastical stories about Jesus, his revelation, or his teaching, but instead were predictably diverted by their own archaic superstitious lore..
So I am supposed to follow your beliefs instead, right?

Follow my beliefs? What? You don't even follow your beliefs. Are you a comedian? You lack the substance to see what I have shown you, hear what I have said, grasp what I believe, much less do it..

First you need to throw all of the religious flotsam that has addled your mind into the trash and then go back to the drawing board and learn your A, B, C's.

Why? What are your credentials?

Hey Pal, no one knows better than you how far you have progressed along the road to destruction. If thats not good enough reason for you to rethink things maybe you need to stumble through life blind as a bat for a few more decades.

I have already shown you my credentials. You see what you had never been told and things unheard before fill your thoughts.
Nice dodge. I just wanted to see you do it again. Thanks.

What is your theology? Stop hiding it.

Copra sanctum! I'm not hiding anything. I am revealing everything.

Why do you keep on asking me what I believe after I already told you in clear language time and time again? Do you wake up every morning and wonder where you are? sheesh.

Doesn't that even give you an inkling that your brain is malfunctioning??

Last edited:
^ God's Top Prophet has spoken
And the voice of the first fallen claimed top prophet you argue for was:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

That voice of Lucifer (son of perdition) said:
Matthew 10: 34-40.
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand....
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Most of the others are not contradicted within the NT itself but they can't be proved either way. Who can say if miracles were really performed by Jesus. There are usually pagan traditions of a similar nature but who can say for sure.
There are more than 24,000 manuscripts. Are you discounting those?
I'm not sure what the 24,000 manuscripts number is. I understand there are about 8,000 fragments of NT scripture from before the advent of the printing press and not a single one of them matches any of the others. Most are meaningless typos from a tired scribe but some are intentional additions to further a theological theme.

Nine Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus on That First Christmas

I bet there were more.
But this is a good start.

Well to figure the odds type in the number 9 on your calculator and then hit the exclamation point and that should give you the odds.
In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.
So was the seed of the serpent gay to?
That whole story is gay: god wanted Adam not to bang the woman and stay in homo heaven with him, and then booted him when he did the woman. Totally gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay.
I must have missed that
Well, now you know.

Why have a genealogy for Joseph if Joseph was not the father of Christ?
Why not have one?

Are you suggesting the author made a mistake and let the cat out of the bag that Joseph was His father? I think that is unlikely. I think it is more likely that it is in keeping with how it has been done throughout the Bible. And let's not forget, if the account is to be believed (which I know you don't) Joseph was His father, just not His biological father. So while the genealogy of Joseph was not material to Jesus. It was material to Joseph and documented for posterity's sake. Is this an unreasonable explanation?
I have no reason to doubt that Joseph was the father of Jesus. Another, equally reasonable explanation, is that the genealogy for Joseph came from an oral tradition and was there to impress Jews by fulfilling the prophesy that the messiah was in the Davidic lineage. Another oral tradition being circulated to impress pagans was that Jesus' was a virgin birth. However, the Virgin Birth story was not new when the Messiah was born. Mythology is full of such stories. An Egyptian Virgin Birth story, told about 2,000 years before the Messiah, had many details identical with those found in the Gospel accounts.

Why not have one?

Are you suggesting the author made a mistake and let the cat out of the bag that Joseph was His father? I think that is unlikely. I think it is more likely that it is in keeping with how it has been done throughout the Bible. And let's not forget, if the account is to be believed (which I know you don't) Joseph was His father, just not His biological father. So while the genealogy of Joseph was not material to Jesus. It was material to Joseph and documented for posterity's sake. Is this an unreasonable explanation?
I have no reason to doubt that Joseph was the father of Jesus. Another, equally reasonable explanation, is that the genealogy for Joseph came from an oral tradition and was there to impress Jews by fulfilling the prophesy that the messiah was in the Davidic lineage. Another oral tradition being circulated to impress pagans was that Jesus' was a virgin birth. However, the Virgin Birth story was not new when the Messiah was born. Mythology is full of such stories. An Egyptian Virgin Birth story, told about 2,000 years before the Messiah, had many details identical with those found in the Gospel accounts.
(I always get my account suspended when I propose this theory, but here goes anyways). Joseph could have been Jesus' bio father, as he could have been fucking Mary in the ass and some semen dribbled down into her vagina. Because humans can't fertilize themselves and you don't seriously think that Mary was raped by a ghost, do you?

What is your theology? Stop hiding it.

Copra sanctum! I'm not hiding anything. I am revealing everything.

Why do you keep on asking me what I believe after I already told you in clear language time and time again? Do you wake up every morning and wonder where you are? sheesh.

Doesn't that even give you an inkling that your brain is malfunctioning??
I ask because I don't ever recall you giving a straight answer.

Your record continues.

Most of the others are not contradicted within the NT itself but they can't be proved either way. Who can say if miracles were really performed by Jesus. There are usually pagan traditions of a similar nature but who can say for sure.
There are more than 24,000 manuscripts. Are you discounting those?
I'm not sure what the 24,000 manuscripts number is. I understand there are about 8,000 fragments of NT scripture from before the advent of the printing press and not a single one of them matches any of the others. Most are meaningless typos from a tired scribe but some are intentional additions to further a theological theme.
So you're answer was yes, you are discounting those.

^ God's Top Prophet has spoken
And the voice of the first fallen claimed top prophet you argue for was:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

That voice of Lucifer (son of perdition) said:
Matthew 10: 34-40.
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand....
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

stop blaming Jesus for what those nutty people claimed he said

Why not have one?

That's a lot of speculation.

you don't seriously think that Mary was raped by a ghost, do you?
I you believe in the supernatural anything is possible, right?
No, that would be in cartoons that anything can happen. In the real world, we need some shred of real proof.

But seriously, you think your god is a rapist?

Why not have one?

That's a lot of speculation.
True but you've done your share of speculation. My theories are backed up by evidence.

Forum List

Back