9 Old Testament prophecies fulfilled on that first Christmas

Did anyone notice Ding's impatience for a reply back on New Years Eve no less, and where is that same impatience with
2023-2117 years waiting for Jesus to reply? Or Ding refusing to tell us which of the 4-6 christs he calls Jesus?
Hobelim even answered that one, but accidentally used my name.
-oops
:)

Nine Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus on That First Christmas

I bet there were more.
But this is a good start.

Well to figure the odds type in the number 9 on your calculator and then hit the exclamation point and that should give you the odds.
If Joseph was not Jesus' father how can it be said Jesus is a descendant of King David? In fact the two genealogies are totally irrelevant aren't they?
Jesus is a direct descendant of King David through both his adoptive father Joseph and Mary His Jewish mother. And actually today Jews consider their Jewish connection through their mothers.highly.
You can't be a "descendent" by adoption. That's not how genetics works. Either he is Joseph's actual son, or Joseph's lineage has nothing to do with Jesus. Biology, genetics, and science dictate that both cannot be true.
And everything to do with Joseph. That's why it is in there.
Who cares about the lineage of Joseph? He's not Jesus' father. His lineage does not carry to Jesus. So, who cares what the lineage of Joseph was?
Please see post #68

Who is they exactly?

Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels.

Isn't that what the 'great commission' is about? Spreading the gospel throughout the gentile nations?
So you believe they hatched a conspiracy to take down Rome?

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Smiting the nations with a curse doesn't sound very warm and fuzzy, does it?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

How many years did that take?

When Jesus was being led away to be crucified he said, "now is your time, the hour when darkness reigns."

Seeing things from the future, I figure it took about one celestial hour.
That's it? That's your basis?
No, thats not it.

The facts, including your inability to reconcile your professed beliefs with actual reality, not to mention your obstinate devotion to godless superstitions in spite of the facts that disprove them provide overwhelming evidence that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To sweet baby Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels, you were the enemy.
Are you speaking in some kind of Gnostic code then?

I love when non Jews attack using
ad hominem personal rants and raves to tell people what Jews believe based on their misperceptions and bastardizations of Judaic precepts in their own religion.
Buy a clue, in Judaism the words mean something completely different then in Christianity, so your comments using Christian definitions are a failed & mute point.
What part of "thou shalt not"
make an image or idol or form out of simple (word) terms that are defined in a non tangible manner is so hard to understand and obey?
Malakh(angel) means messenger
Sawtawn (satan) means adversary and hinderer.
None of these words are to be made into form anymore then describing the term mediator(metatron) should be personafied. It's the basic command/warning not to make these mistakes and Christianity throwing away the commands goes ahead and the first thing they do is not just break that rule of logic, but bastardize the simplistic precepts and concepts of Judaism in doing so.
It's like watching Hillary supporters tell people what Bernie supporters are all about, or talk about the mental state of Trump
supporters who aren't the ones having nervous breakdowns needing a play_doh safe space.
View attachment 168659

or you telling us what Christianity is about
That's circular logic, if I'm telling you, that you are not Torah Observant and that you are Baal worshipping it's through knowledge of Judaism which I speak and Judaism which you are ignorant of. Your argument only works if my religion and text came after yours not before.
Which brings up the fact you are in denial of: For Your character to be Messiah then
1) he has to be an actual SINGULAR historical figure &
2)you have to Be Jewish
3) you have to be Torah observant to gain the lessons you wish to inspire you to be in likeness to that nature you fallaciously claim the image to be.
4)3 proves Jesus was Lucifer because Rev 1:13 admits Jesus isn't son of man, but like unto (emulating/impostering inspiring to be)son of man.

Do YOU believe that YOU are the Messiah?

Isn't the Messiah God's top prophet?

Don't you believe that you are God's top prophet?
Thank you for proving my post and premises,
as you SHOULD KNOW all Kohanim are anointed (Messiah).
Proving you don't know meaning of words and keep straight Judaic precepts when you perceive in Christian bastardization of those precepts and definitions.
Soon as you give a figure or form to words and a mythical or deification to a word you make them so fantastic that even you
can't believe or conceptualize a moshiach.

You also proved my point about Jesus
being Lucifer as the fallen first top(arch) prophet/messenger(malakh=angel)
who is overturned by the "one who's right it is('Shiloh') the rising Arch(top) Angel (prophet)-Dan 12:1-4

Now I have a question for you.
Why did Jesus flood your city, did you not rub his statue on the foot right and say Beetlejuice 3 times?
View attachment 168894
Woa, woa, woa, stop.

You are God's TOP PROPHET, are you not?

Did anyone notice Ding's impatience for a reply back on New Years Eve no less, and where is that same impatience with
2023-2117 years waiting for Jesus to reply? Or Ding refusing to tell us which of the 4-6 christs he calls Jesus?
-oops
Nope. Didn't notice it. What about it?

tmp-cam-818951466.jpg
-oops
Nope. Didn't notice it. What about it?
Avoid questions and topics much?
When are you gonna answer the questions?
I thought they were quite simple, your deflection and tactics never worked before why think the outcome will suddenly change now?

QUESTIONS WAITING ANSWERS:
Is Yeshu your top prophet (Lucifer)?
Is Yehuda your top prophet(Lucifer)?
Is Theudas your top prophet (Lucifer)?
Is Benjamin the Egyptian your top prophet(Lucifer)?
Or is it the diaper image sickly man flying from the sky?

Then answer why did diaper man flood your city?
*Jeopardy theme song playing in the background*
Jesus Alou can chime in anytime, I mean if 2 hours is a long time to answer , surely over 2117 years is way way over the limit of patience we should have.
*"Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner!"
A_Sock_Puppet.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty funny but Ding is still in the Ned Ryerson role and stuck on the same DAYstar or DAY that Bill Murray kept reliving in the movie Groundhog Day peddling his insurance and going Ding Ding Ding to any that he could stop and listen to his spiel something like he does here on this forum so he doesn’t have time or The will to answer any pertinent questions..

Leave ding-dong alone--------he has a religion that he likes
And that religion would be?
HaNotzrim, Nazarene, Yehudites, Sabians, THEUDITES, or "Repetition of the Hamster Wheel"?
He must be to embarassed to answer.
AT least the people who worship sharks are proud enough to swim with their god.
Sure they are missing a few limbs, but sometimes worship is a sacrifice.

Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels.

Isn't that what the 'great commission' is about? Spreading the gospel throughout the gentile nations?

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

When Jesus was being led away to be crucified he said, "now is your time, the hour when darkness reigns."

No, thats not it.

The facts, including your inability to reconcile your professed beliefs with actual reality, not to mention your obstinate devotion to godless superstitions in spite of the facts that disprove them provide overwhelming evidence that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force.

To sweet baby Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the Gospels, you were the enemy.

Code? seriously? Jesus as the Jewish Messiah has brought the nations to the brink of destruction with the divine sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, that came out of his mouth.

How much more clear could I have made it? Take a look around. Billions of unburied corpses cover the land. Sweet baby Jesus grew up to be a ruthless son of a bitch. Thems the facts.

Without the keys to understanding the figurative language of the prophets, irrational and superstitious people could never grasp what was hidden in the fantastical stories about Jesus, his revelation, or his teaching, but instead were predictably diverted by their own archaic superstitious lore..

Last edited:

No, thats not it.

Code? seriously? Jesus as the Jewish Messiah has brought the nations to the brink of destruction with the divine sword, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, that came out of his mouth.

How much more clear could I have made it? Take a look around. Billions of unburied corpses cover the land. Sweet baby Jesus grew up to be a ruthless son of a bitch. Thems the facts.

Without the keys to understanding the figurative language of the prophets, irrational and superstitious people could never grasp what was hidden in the fantastical stories about Jesus, his revelation, or his teaching, but instead were predictably diverted by their own archaic superstitious lore..

leave Jesus out of it------he was an innocent victim

No, thats not it.

leave Jesus out of it------he was an innocent victim

Jesus was no victim. He knew in advance that teaching a new revelation from God about how to correctly understand and conform to the law that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of eternal life, overturning more than a thousand years of tradition, would make him seem like evil incarnate, the antimoses, and would be despised, rejected, condemned and killed.

He just didn't give a shit.

He had already received the promise of the law, permanent existence, before he ever said a nutty word to anyone else. Jesus foresaw the coming doom and knew the only way to preserve the treasures of the kingdom of Heaven was to hide them in plain sight just above the head of the enemy, hence the so called great commission.

Last edited:

I bet there were more.

Well to figure the odds type in the number 9 on your calculator and then hit the exclamation point and that should give you the odds.
In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.

Pretty lame Taz. You really need to come up with some new material....

I bet there were more.

In 1. "The Messiah would be the "Seed of the woman"". Well, I always thought that Jesus could be gay, but this looks like proof. Thanks for clearing that up.

Jesus could have been gay. Deal with it.

I bet there were more.

Could have been. Who can say? I heard from HaShev that Jesus was getting some from the woman by the well..and he would know being the next greatest false messiah...lol.

Maybe Jesus was a freak?

What do you think was going on at those parties while he was whooping it up with sinners and prostitutes and such?

Bible study?

Last edited:

I bet there were more.

Could have been. I heard from HaShev that Jesus was getting some from the woman by the well..

Maybe Jesus was a freak?
There were several Jesuses in the area preaching around that time. The real one only banged a woman once. And once means that he didn't like it.

I bet there were more.

Could have been. I heard from HaShev that Jesus was getting some from the woman by the well..

Maybe Jesus was a freak?
There were several Jesuses in the area preaching around that time. The real one only banged a woman once. And once means that he didn't like it.

Jesus could have been a grandfather before he ever said a word in public. When he was accused of being a nutjob they said, "We know that this man is a sinner. He keeps company with prostitutes..etc.". what ever do you suppose that means?

the women who went around with him must have liked something.

Last edited:

Maybe Jesus was a freak?

Jesus could have been a grandfather before he ever said a word in public. When he was accused of being a nutjob they said, "We know that this man is a sinner. He keeps company with prostitutes..etc.". what ever do you suppose that means?

the women who followed him around must have liked something.
Never heard of fag hags? Then look it up.

Maybe Jesus was a freak?

the women who followed him around must have liked something.
Never heard of fag hags? Then look it up.

I see.

Are you having "tendencies"?

If you are gay, thats you. You have the potential for greatness or the potential to be an asshole just like straight people. Who knew?

love yourself for who you are. If by some miracle you discover that you are becoming a dick, do yourself a favor and strive to become a better person.

You don't have to turn Jesus queer to justify your sexual preferences. I suspect that he wouldn't give a shit. If what consenting adults do in bed was important to God he would have said so the first time around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back