9 YO Executed For Father's Gang Ties

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Tyshawn Lee was "lured" into the alley where he was killed, McCarthy said, standing steps from the crime scene.

"Tyshawn Lee was murdered in probably the most abhorrent, cowardly, unfathomable crime that I've witnessed in 35 years of policing," the superintendent said. "We're pretty certain that this is not an accident. He was not a bystander."

The child was targeted, according to McCarthy, because of his "family relationship with a member of a gang."

When asked which family member, he identified the boy's father.

"Tyshawn's father has ties to a certain gang that is in conflict with another gang," McCarthy said.

The father, Pierre Stokes, is not cooperating with police."

Chicago Police: 9-year-old was target in gang shooting - CNN.com

This boy was never given a chance to live his life by the killers or his father. His father is not cooperating with the police is abhorrent. There are few things lower than this.

He was a casualty of war. These things happen. It can be sad but people know the risks.

Last edited:
This boy was never given a chance to live his life by the killers or his father. His father is not cooperating with the police is abhorrent. There are few things lower than this.

Thats because the person who did this will be found laying face down in the near future.

Thats because the person who did this will be found laying face down in the near future.
I thought of that and I would feel the same but this perpetuates the killing and craziness.

He was a casualty of war. These things happen. It can be sad but people know the risks.
So to you it was acceptable that the boy would be killed at a future date because the risks were known?

I thought of that and I would feel the same but this perpetuates the killing and craziness.

Nothing perpetuates killing like the targeted murder of your child

The father should take into account how he facilitated the murder of his child.

Yeah, um, ok...

Yeah, um, ok...
um, yea is right we see things differently.

Yeah, um, ok...

No, just wondering how many other people will be responsible in your eyes once youre through. Here I am, blaming the shooter! Silly Me! How about his Grandma for raising his father?

Yeah, um, ok...

No, just wondering how many other people will be responsible in your eyes once youre through. Here I am, blaming the shooter! Silly Me! How about his Grandma for raising his father?
Father had a choice to be involved with the gang life and expose his child to the risks. I grew up in this environment and people made choices.

no justification for killing a child like this....does take stones to kill a kid ...takes stones to face the father.....

Yeah, um, ok...

Father had a choice to be involved with the gang life and expose his child to the risks. I grew up in this environment and people made choices.

Yeah but you blaming him for someone else shooting him is a little to Kevin Bacon for me. Like I said, do you blame the Grandma too? How about his friends? Teacher for not rubbing his back? The girl who dumped him in highschool which turned him to gangs?

Like where does it stop for you? The closest relative?

More like Circle of death

Yeah, um, ok...

Yeah but you blaming him for someone else shooting him is a little to Kevin Bacon for me. Like I said, do you blame the Grandma too? How about his friends? Teacher for not rubbing his back? The girl who dumped him in highschool which turned him to gangs?

The causal link is the father exposed the child to the danger, much like playing on traffic with the boy.

Yeah, um, ok...

The causal link is the father exposed the child to the danger, much like playing on traffic with the boy.
Man Focus - Black Males In The Criminal Justice System

"Tyshawn Lee was "lured" into the alley where he was killed, McCarthy said, standing steps from the crime scene.

"Tyshawn Lee was murdered in probably the most abhorrent, cowardly, unfathomable crime that I've witnessed in 35 years of policing," the superintendent said. "We're pretty certain that this is not an accident. He was not a bystander."

The child was targeted, according to McCarthy, because of his "family relationship with a member of a gang."

"Tyshawn's father has ties to a certain gang that is in conflict with another gang," McCarthy said.

Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and the rest of the usual suspects remain in silence.

Yeah, um, ok...

The shooter's guilty sure as a kidnapper or molesting pop star, but people generally go so far out of their way to protect their children, knowing about these dangers, that the parents of this kid seem inept. This isn't grounds for arrest, but the public scrutiny is valid.

My soul weeps...

Forum List

Back