90 million not in work force, UE down .5% in 56 months

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

That's because of the shifty way they get the numbers. They don't count the people that their unemployment ran out and they've simply given up looking for work.

The real unemployment rate is more like 15-17%. The NEW NORM under Barry Soetoro.

Liberals like me said it would be tough to come back from the devastation of the Bush Recession.

The stimulus helped a lot, but the GOP took the House in the Elder White Panic election of 2010, and the progress we were making stopped.

Liberals like me said it would be tough to come back from the devastation of the Bush Recession.

The stimulus helped a lot, but the GOP took the House in the Elder White Panic election of 2010, and the progress we were making stopped.

Stimulus was putting a band aid on an arterial wound that was caused by the person with the band aid.. and it was just as sustainable

Government should have backed the fuck off and eased things for the economy, not confiscating or borrowing more to ineffectively throw wasted money from government into a problem situation... more government spending and borrowing and money printing is not going to help out the situation.. it will only continue to make it worse and worse

5 years and still blaming GWB
let me also point out that until the dems took over congress in 06 we were fine
Progress?
Look to start with the federal govt had little to do with the wealth bubble bursting
That was a free enterprise train wreck
The stimulus?
we have 90 million people (allmost 1 in 3) on the list of people who are not in the work force
we have more people on govt subsidies than ever
and your touting the 1 trillion dollar stimulus that got us there?
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

90 million?

That is alot, 30% of the population is not in the workforce

How many of that 90 million are children or retirees?

BlameBush_zps080f175f.jpg

Progress?
Look to start with the federal govt had little to do with the wealth bubble bursting
The stimulus?
we have 90 million people (allmost 1 in 3) on the list of people who are not in the work force
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

Yes, Bush's Presidency was THAT bad. Using Bush's failed Presidency against GOP nominees worked in 2008, 2012 and will again in 2016. Not enough voters agree with you that everything was fine under Bush, and that the GOP made no mistakes. This is a reality that you need to accept.

And this quote makes me laugh at you: "let me also point out that until the dems took over congress in 06 we were fine" :lol:

If we were fine, then why did the Dems take over in 2006's election? If we were fine, the the GOP would have kept its majority.

Clearly, something was upsetting the electorate to where they fired the GOP from their majority in Congress. What was it? If you don't know, then you are beyond hope of learning any lessons. Most conservatives don't learn lessons from their mistakes and electoral setbacks, so I doubt you'll be an exception.

Progress?
The stimulus?
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

Yes, Bush's Presidency was THAT bad. Using Bush's failed Presidency against GOP nominees worked in 2008, 2012 and will again in 2016. Not enough voters agree with you that everything was fine under Bush, and that the GOP made no mistakes. This is a reality that you need to accept.

And this quote makes me laugh at you: "let me also point out that until the dems took over congress in 06 we were fine" :lol:

If we were fine, then why did the Dems take over in 2006's election? If we were fine, the the GOP would have kept its majority.

Clearly, something was upsetting the electorate to where they fired the GOP from their majority in Congress. What was it? If you don't know, then you are beyond hope of learning any lessons. Most conservatives don't learn lessons from their mistakes and electoral setbacks, so I doubt you'll be an exception.

fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Progress?
The stimulus?
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

Meh, your stupidity is no surprise. You have Velveta cheese between your ears.

Progress?
The stimulus?
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Firemen inherit messes too, ever see one put gas on it?

Interesting metaphor...

Obama did inherit a mess. Losing 770,000 jobs a month, a crashing stock and housing market, five quarters of negative GDP, auto companies failing

And as a fireman he was expected to put out the fire while Republicans did everything in their power to cut off the water for his hose

fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Interesting metaphor...

Obama did inherit a mess. Losing 770,000 jobs a month, a crashing stock and housing market, five quarters of negative GDP, auto companies failing

And as a fireman he was expected to put out the fire while Republicans did everything in their power to cut off the water for his hose
REPUBLICANS didn't control ANYTHING for the first TWO YEARS the kenyan was in office. He got EVERYTHING he wanted, and even though the republicans took control of the congress, they still are just 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. To say the Republicans are the reason obama is such a failure is one of the DUMBEST things anyone can claim. You are an IDIOT. It is FIVE YEARS LATER since obama and the democraps took control, so the plight of the nation is ALL THEIRS... PERIOD... END OF STORY...

obamasfault_zps49064012.jpg

Last edited:

fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Interesting metaphor...

By "putting gas on it" it refers to Obama adding trillions of dollars in new debt to our national debt. He merely hooked his hose to a gas pump.

I will pity you poor liberals when Ben Bernanke decides to end quantitative easing, which is allowing you to claim the economy is recovering.

What a riot.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Who are the job creators, businesses/investors or government? I always was under the impression it wasn't the governments job and that's why Capital Gains/Dividend taxes were reduced.
Show me the money to create jobs! Looks like record profits to me.

Attachments

• $fredgraph corp profits.png
    $fredgraph corp profits.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Progress?
The stimulus?
really?

Ue rate in ND is 3%
wonder why that is?

fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Ted Cruz was born in Canada in is therefore not eligible to be President. A "dual citizen" is not a natural born American. He is a subject of the British crown. Surely , the founders meant to exclude subjects of the British crown from the Presidency.

The Sequester isn't going to help things when it's effects start putting it's hold on the economy.
We all want less government spending. How it effects the economy is one of the sacrifices we must swallow. Of course that is going to effect the job market too.

Forum List

Back