90 Million People Didn't Vote

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
In 2016 and we ended up with Trump.
\
Put down your phones, get off your couch

AND VOTE

We live in an insane era where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could do was come up with another Democrat.

No wonder I and 90 million other people didn't vote for either one.

We live in an insane era where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could do was come up with another Democrat named Donald Trump.

Thinking like that statement, gave us Trump.

Let's be better this time.

Trump won because of 80,000 votes spread across 3 states...and 90 million people didn't vote.

The Virginia legislature switched from Republican to Dem just a few months ago and tens of thousands of people got healthcare...and ONE vote made that happen

VOTE people

We live in an insane era where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could do was come up with another Democrat named Donald Trump.

Trump won because of 80,000 votes spread across 3 states...and 90 million people didn't vote.

The Virginia legislature switched from Republican to Dem just a few months ago and tens of thousands of people got healthcare...and ONE vote made that happen

VOTE people
It made no difference which one won. This "lesser of two evils" stupidity just gets us more and more evil.

When you vote for a lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing." I REFUSE to tell either party that. They have both become extremist.

VOTE people
It made no difference which one won. This "lesser of two evils" stupidity just gets us more and more evil.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing." I REFUSE to tell either party that. They have both become extremist.
Oh look...a "subtle" Trumper.

VOTE people

I supported John Kasich. Kasich was the chief architect of the federal balanced budget. And when he became governor of Ohio, he took them from 8 billion in the hole to a 2 billion surplus.

The debt is by far the biggest threat to our national security and our future. Not homos, not ragheads, not negroes, not wetbacks, not guns, not Soros. The debt.

Trump has exploded our deficits to a trillion dollars. It took Obama eight years to get our trillion dollar deficits which he inherited down to less than half a trillion. Trump has blasted the deficit back to a trillion dollars in one fourth the time.

So I have no fucking idea what you mean by a "subtle" Trumper.

VOTE people

You stupid

\

AND VOTE

Could have ended up with the Hildebeast. Sucks for leftards that there isn't enough people that want have the commie vision those of your ilk have.
Yep, we could have ended up with an actual racist in the White House, we did really dodge a bullet.

\

AND VOTE
90 million have figured out that their lives are not improved by supporting the gangs of thieves that will pick their pockets, the vermin that seek to rule their lives. We've got a long road ahead, but it is a good start.

Last edited:
\

AND VOTE
90 million have figured out that their lives are not improved by supporting the gang of thieves that will pick their pockets, the vermin that seek to rule their lives. We've got a long road ahead, but it is a good start.

yup, Trump and his drones are on the path to make the GOP totally irrelevant for decades.

VOTE people

And the only reason why Hillary didn't lose by 100 electoral votes was because she got 96,000 votes spread out over 4 states.

\

AND VOTE
90 million have figured out that their lives are not improved by supporting the gangs of thieves that will pick their pockets, the vermin that seek to rule their lives. We've got a long road ahead, but it is a good start.
Not voting and ending up with Trump as President is "a good start"?

Towards what? Total ruin?

VOTE people

You're a total moron if you just called g5000 a "Trumper".

VOTE people

You should vote straight-ticket Libertarian for here on out.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back