91 Felonies

Banana Republic'ers want to throw judges in jail if they DARE try to hold their orange sexual abuser god accountable.

Wrong.
The tradition is that politicians get a sort of diplomatic immunity, and it is Congress and the DOJ who are supposed to investigate.
Jack Smith is totally outside the normal traditions, and clearly is lying about what the law says.
The law says president are the law when it comes to classified docs, they can do whatever they want, and they always retain copies of classified docs after out of office.
Anyone claiming otherwise is worse than just a liar.

I don’t watch the news or pay any attention to the MSM. So how exactly do I know? I’ve been asking for proof. I’ve yet to see any.

I find it hard to beleive that you have not seen this already, but here is just a bit of it.
{...
The payouts include:
  • $8.1 million from Hunter’s China deal with CEFC in 2017.
  • $6.5 million from Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which gave Hunter a highly-paid board seat from 2014 to 2019.
  • $3.5 million from Russian oligarch (and wife of a former Moscow mayor) Yelena Baturina.
...}

Wrong.
The tradition is that politicians get a sort of diplomatic immunity, and it is Congress and the DOJ who are supposed to investigate.
Jack Smith is totally outside the normal traditions, and clearly is lying about what the law says.
The law says president are the law when it comes to classified docs, they can do whatever they want, and they always retain copies of classified docs after out of office.
Anyone claiming otherwise is worse than just a liar.
I am correct.

I find it hard to beleive that you have not seen this already, but here is just a bit of it.
{...
The payouts include:
  • $6.5 million from Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which gave Hunter a highly-paid board seat from 2014 to 2019.
  • $3.5 million from Russian oligarch (and wife of a former Moscow mayor) Yelena Baturina.
...}
You saying it doesn't make it true, you know. :heehee:

What false accusation?

The claim by Jack Smith that it is illegal for ex-presidents to have classified docs, is clearly an outright lie.
Presidents always give out copies of classified docs.
That is their job.
Like to labs, allies, ambassadors, generals, etc.
They not only can give copies to themselves as well, but always do.
Everything Jack Smith claimed about the law is an outright lie.

You saying it doesn't make it true, you know. :heehee:

First of all, it is obviously NOT me, but the NY Post.
And not only have they supplied sufficient proof, if you read it, but it if was remotely false, then Hunter would have denied it and sued.
Instead, Hunter has admitted it is true.
So why are you acting so obtuse?

{...
The payouts include:
...}
The link looks less than honest but no matter. Tell me why I should care.

What the fascist left doesn't get is this proves the communist left has weaponized the justice system to attack anyone that's a threat to them, unjustly.

And you fucks embrace it.

Yet according to you dumbasses the right is the threat. Everyday is opposite day for the left.

Yet according to you dumbasses the right is the threat. Everyday is opposite day for the left.

It's a threat to the left because they're the ones wanting this country destroyed and they know that Trump won't stand for one ounce of their bullshit.

This country is getting what it deserves.
FAFO

No it's not. This is what this country deserves right now.

6neys4.jpg

The government has the power to indict any political opponent for imagined or frivolous or technical violations. Society depends on the media to uncover and condemn such tactics but when the media becomes the propaganda agent of a corrupt administration, we might as well give up the Constitution and become a Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back