911 Commission Report is correct!

the fact that Bush had war criminal Henry Kissinger originally appointed to investigate 9/11-a man who is wanted in two different countrys for war crimes against humanity,should have set off red flags to the 9/11 apologists that they never had any intention of doing a serious investigation.:cuckoo:

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Hypocrite. How many times have you said bin laden is responsible for 9E? You hypocrite.
i guess you missed the part where bin laden admitted his involvement

Not to be argumentative but when the commission questioned Bush and Cheney it was what, 2003 or 2004? How would you like to be put under oath to testify on what happened to you on, lets say, February 8, 2008 and I'm guessing that you had much less on your plate on 2/8/08 than Bush/Cheney had on 9/11/01? Yet you question why they weren't and twoofers expect these people to be placed under oath to recall items that happened 2 years before on the darkest day in American History? I wouldn't be able to recall the same things I did on that day much less 2/8/08 or even 2/8/09.

As for leaving a loophole...

They're still bitching about OKC, JFK, and WWII; what makes you think that if Mother Theresa conducted the investigation that the twoofers would be any more satisfied.

People are called upon to testify two, three, four, ten years after events during the course of normal civil trials. If you have to testify to the execution of a will, you could be testifying to something that happened 20 years past or better.

And not to be argumentative, but the administration maintained records of even people who they met with at the white house from the day they took office. They had records of everything.

What I KNOW is that they spent 70 million dollars investigating a failed land deal and came up with a blue dress. They spent 7 million investigating 9/11.

Two different things; one had a prosecutorial motive (the Starr Commission). One did not (the 9/11 Commission--since the perps were all dead).

Do you recall the events of 2/8/08? Would you be comfortable going under oath to explain your exact actions on that day?

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Hypocrite. How many times have you said bin laden is responsible for 9E? You hypocrite.

I guess you missed the part where he denied involvement right after 9E. I guess you missed the fact he has still never been charged with anything about 9E. Of course you did because you're a dumb fucking bitch.

I guess you missed the part where he denied involvement right after 9E. I guess you missed the fact he has still never been charged with anything about 9E. Of course you did because you're a dumb fucking bitch.
he never denied involvement
thats just another lie you assholes come up with'
someone in the taliban government sent that message to Al Jazzera not bin laden

Not to be argumentative but when the commission questioned Bush and Cheney it was what, 2003 or 2004? How would you like to be put under oath to testify on what happened to you on, lets say, February 8, 2008 and I'm guessing that you had much less on your plate on 2/8/08 than Bush/Cheney had on 9/11/01? Yet you question why they weren't and twoofers expect these people to be placed under oath to recall items that happened 2 years before on the darkest day in American History? I wouldn't be able to recall the same things I did on that day much less 2/8/08 or even 2/8/09.

As for leaving a loophole...

They're still bitching about OKC, JFK, and WWII; what makes you think that if Mother Theresa conducted the investigation that the twoofers would be any more satisfied.

People are called upon to testify two, three, four, ten years after events during the course of normal civil trials. If you have to testify to the execution of a will, you could be testifying to something that happened 20 years past or better.

And not to be argumentative, but the administration maintained records of even people who they met with at the white house from the day they took office. They had records of everything.

What I KNOW is that they spent 70 million dollars investigating a failed land deal and came up with a blue dress. They spent 7 million investigating 9/11.

Two different things; one had a prosecutorial motive (the Starr Commission). One did not (the 9/11 Commission--since the perps were all dead).

Do you recall the events of 2/8/08? Would you be comfortable going under oath to explain your exact actions on that day?

You're a lying fucking whiner.

You're a lying fucking whiner.
projection once again

he never denied involvement
thats just another lie you assholes come up with'
someone in the taliban government sent that message to Al Jazzera not bin laden

You're such a predictable dickhead. So when he denied it 5 days after 9E it was a "fake." When he denied it again on september 28th it must have been a "fake" too. But when he supposedly admits it for the first time over 3 years after that day it must be genuine? Fuck tard booger juice.

hi slacker:

kinda like my questions to terral to list the reasons the report is wrong huh?

address the obvious "9:32 am versus 9:38 am" error in the 911 commission report from post #27. This single point disproves your opening post hypothesis that the 911 cr is correct.

Gl,

terral

typo, simple human error
next

rotfl!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hot stick shot fuck tards you people are pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's hard to have civilized discourse here. There's always some demagogue waiting to cut any conjecture they deem a threat down. But please contain yourselves, you don't have to stoop to their levels. We, the real people are reading and we're not dumb. If UsMessageBoards lets problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts continue then they are at fault. These are cyber bullies, don't get sucked into that vacuum of hate. Speak your thoughts, your truths uninsulting as possible, remain human. The wretched will use wretched tactics, the good will shine through.

Hi Slacker:

Address the obvious "9:32 AM versus 9:38 AM" error in the 911 Commission Report from Post #27. This single point disproves your Opening Post Hypothesis that the 911 CR Is Correct.

GL,

Terral

typo, simple human error
next
no no no

in terral's world, every clock in the world is perfectly synchronized

So you OCTA asses give two different bullshit excuses for the same thing.

Every single time you are shown something is factually incorrect you will use any stupid bullshit to dismiss it. Just like when Fizz learned of all the testimonies of first responders that were kept hidden for years....his fuckwad excuse was "it doesn't matter." No wonder more and more people are questioning the OCT. Look at the dumbfucks trying to defend it.

I know it's hard to have civilized discourse here. There's always some demagogue waiting to cut any conjecture they deem a threat down. But please contain yourselves, you don't have to stoop to their levels. We, the real people are reading and we're not dumb. If UsMessageBoards lets problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts continue then they are at fault. These are cyber bullies, don't get sucked into that vacuum of hate. Speak your thoughts, your truths uninsulting as possible, remain human. The wretched will use wretched tactics, the good will shine through.

I know I know, even though I have been called a "piece of shit disinformation agent", a dod shill, and every other name including retard, I still just shine on, like a crazy diamond.

Whats that your hoping for, polite discourse?
Your the one that called me slanderous and ignorant right?

Forum List

Back