911 FOX reports Flight 93 shot down by an F-16 from the US National Air Guard

Shit, they know they're wrong, but they don't care. Most of these people are only here doing a shift. They don't care about the nation, or the lies, proof, evidence, witnesses,...all they care about is keeping people from learning, and stifling any discussion by using a number of tactics, including ridicule, and easily debunked strawmen.
9-11 was a false flag operation and a cover up using psyop tactics...

It really does seem that some of the nay Sayers are part of the coverup. Arguing in the face of obvious problems with the original "investigation". NIST made assertions, not conclusions.

Any nay sayers should at least have the courage of their conviction and check out the AE911 site.
ae 911 are the laughingstock of the construction and architectural world,most of it members are neither..

Over 2000 of their members are licensed architects and engineers, but many more are not like myself, I am a licensed general building contractor, so I suppose you are right that most are not architects or engineers because there are far more members than 2000.
How would you know anything about what the construction and architectural "world" thinks about anything? Or did you just pull that out of your rectum?

Shit, they know they're wrong, but they don't care. Most of these people are only here doing a shift. They don't care about the nation, or the lies, proof, evidence, witnesses,...all they care about is keeping people from learning, and stifling any discussion by using a number of tactics, including ridicule, and easily debunked strawmen.

It really does seem that some of the nay Sayers are part of the coverup. Arguing in the face of obvious problems with the original "investigation". NIST made assertions, not conclusions.

Any nay sayers should at least have the courage of their conviction and check out the AE911 site.

I've tried reading the AE911 site, but I get bored reading all the begging for donations and signatures.

My mother used to say that boredom is a sign of a weak mind.

I've tried reading the AE911 site, but I get bored reading all the begging for donations and signatures.

Nice try trying to bait me into breaking the no family rule.

Didn't work, but a good effort. :thup:

ae 911 are the laughingstock of the construction and architectural world,most of it members are neither..

Over 2000 of their members are licensed architects and engineers, but many more are not like myself, I am a licensed general building contractor, so I suppose you are right that most are not architects or engineers because there are far more members than 2000.
How would you know anything about what the construction and architectural "world" thinks about anything? Or did you just pull that out of your rectum?
so you're a handy man?
how do I know? my wife is a civil engineer.. and I have a masters degree in design..so if anybody is pulling shit out of their ass, it must be you.
general building contractor hahahahahahahaha!
I normally have a lot of respect for contractors ...

wow can't even do this with out bringing up mommy, your name wouldn't happen to Norman bates by any chance?

conspiracynuts-Copy.gif

Last edited:

so you're a handy man?
how do I know? my wife is a civil engineer.. and I have a masters degree in design..so if anybody is pulling shit out of their ass, it must be you.

Of course you are...

so you're a handy man?

There's all grades of GCs from real builders to demo guys. I think where Wilhosa fits on the scale has been well established. Certainly where is fits on the rationality scale is obvious.

so you're a handy man?

Of course you are...
of course I'm what?

so you're a handy man?

There's all grades of GCs from real builders to demo guys. I think where Wilhosa fits on the scale has been well established. Certainly where is fits on the rationality scale is obvious.
is that the star scale or the 1-10 scale?

Once again, no real investigation.
How about all you who are so sure that some guys living in caves were able to completely outwit the worlds greatest intelligence agency, high jack planes, make U turns in the sky, crash them into the TT completely destroying them, crash one into the Pentagon (one of the most fortified buildings in the world) all while the worlds most powerful military inexplicably fails to respond and then hours later for the first time in history a forty seven story modern steel frame high rise building fails due to a moderate office fire... How about all of you who are so sure of that at least agree that the circumstances deserve a real investigation with a real prosecutor with real subpoena power?

What are you afraid of, you might be wrong?

oh! now we're in on it and were sent here to quash your freedom of speech.
that means the mods and admin are in on it too...
btw sister jones you're out of toilet paper and the lock on your back door needs fixing...
You're too stupid to be in on anything. You didn't even know what or who Bazant was..
You are just a troll who spends most of the day on here as though you're doing a shift..

so you're a handy man?

Of course you are...

LOL. suure he is...That's why he spends all his time on these message boards, lying his ass off....What is it that you design dawgshit?

oh! now we're in on it and were sent here to quash your freedom of speech.
that means the mods and admin are in on it too...
btw sister jones you're out of toilet paper and the lock on your back door needs fixing...
You're too stupid to be in on anything. You didn't even know what or who Bazant was..
You are just a troll who spends most of the day on here as though you're doing a shift..
anything you say dear. if that lie makes you feel any better then go for it.
I know what I wrote.
love your latest shift fantasy..

oh! Now we're in on it and were sent here to quash your freedom of speech.
That means the mods and admin are in on it too...
Btw sister jones you're out of toilet paper and the lock on your back door needs fixing...
you're too stupid to be in on anything. You didn't even know what or who bazant was..
anything you say dear. If that lie makes you feel any better then go for it.
I know what i wrote.
Love your latest shift fantasy..

are you really trying to claim you dont get paid to do this ?

so you're a handy man?

Of course you are...

LOL. suure he is...That's why he spends all his time on these message boards, lying his ass off....What is it that you design dawgshit?
as always you over play your role and exaggerate, in a 7 day week I spend about 2 hours a day being entertained by you a total of 6 hours a week. you spend at least that much time on this board alone .
I can only guess at the days and weeks you spend haunting other boards.
I'm a lighting and set designer with 30 years of experience
before you try to spin that, the techniques and math are the same as so called "real world" construction and architecture.
if you ever crawl out of the basement and happen to be near a gameworks you can see my lighting first hand...

you're too stupid to be in on anything. You didn't even know what or who bazant was..
I know what i wrote.

no need to claim any thing. if this were a paying gig it would be the easiest money I ever made..it's not, but the human behavior aspect more then makes up for it.

Reports that Flight 93 was shot down have been vindicated. And, unlike the purported "slip of the tongue" by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in December of 2004, this vindication comes as part of the official court record in the ongoing "Gitmo" terrorist trial of Salim Hamdan -- the man accused of being Osama bin-Laden's personal driver and a possible bodyguard for bin-Laden.
Flight 93 was shot down (Part 1)
Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspokeon Flight 93 being ?shot down?

While the government was able to trot out one military officer (just before he retired) to proclaim that Flight 93 was not shot down, independent researchers have found 25 military officers that say it was shot down.
OpEdNews - Article: Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

2 categories that support the scenario that Flight 93 was shot down. One category is eyewitness testimony. The other is the debris field.
In addition to Sec Def Rumsfeld, as noted above, other remarks that support the shoot down scenario were made by Vice-President Dick Cheney.

But despite all that happened on 9-11, the question of how the alleged "terrorists" got so lucky to "attack" America while terror/war drills were also operational, in which air traffic controllers were confused by the radar blips on their screens..."is this real world, or exercise?"
It's also curious to note that the London 7-7 bombings occurred on the same day as another "terror" drill was to occur.
Too many "coincidences" to simply dismiss as strokes of luck...This is why it really doesn't matter if a Boeing airliner indeed hit the Pentagon or not, what matters more is the events leading up to the 9-11 attacks, and the London bombings BOTH happening on or during drills, and even FEMA being present in NYC the day before.....

Timothy Stone, the US government's prosecutor, as having asked the alleged terrorism conspirator about the destination of United Airlines Flight 93 -- the only "9-11" hijacked airliner that did not reach its intended target. "If they hadn't shot down the fourth plane it would've hit the dome," Stone, a Navy officer, said in his opening remarks, according to ABC, Reuters, and others.

I know what i wrote.

no need to claim any thing. if this were a paying gig it would be the easiest money I ever made..it's not, but the human behavior aspect more then makes up for it.

Work must be slow for you, cause you're here everyday for hours. If you are here as a paying gig to defend a lie at all costs, including selling your honesty, integrity etc, you really suck at it, and are in need of another round of orientation, and your computer screen needs to have more intelligent rebuttal options.
For someone to defend the NIST theory, and to have to try to make their guesses and assumptions seem even remotely plausible, thorough and honest, and to not even know who Bazant is and how he and his, 2 day after the 9-11 attacks release of a discredited pancake theory, is connected to NIST, is fucking pathetic and laughable...

You overly exaggerate your knowledge of this topic, and have to resort to relying on pure, debunked BS, from anti American "debunking" sites for help.
You are a sorry ass representative to defend the wildly absurd OCT, and have been exposed many times as a liar....who relies on ridicule, and the spread of false information, and lies and that since the OCT is "official" it must not contain any lies, and must therefore be MORE plausible.
You must overlook or minimize the glaring holes and highly unlikely scenarios it contains within it, and the evidence that shows many instances that the "official" narrative is most likely false, inaccurate or out right fabrications and lies.

Forum List

Back