911 Pentagon - 757 or cruise missile???

No, everybody watching believed what they were told.

Look at the plane going into the building. If you can convince yourself that it is a real collision then I guess we have nothing to talk about.

When you look at the damage I dont see how anyone could believe it was hit by a large aircraft.

View attachment 80430

I can certainly agree with that. For one, there are several reports suggesting that the plane wasn't as large as a 757. My issue is, what happened to the plane approaching the Pentagon? Did it explode in mid air before hitting the Pentagon, or perhaps when it was over the roof? Or did it fly over the roof as CIT believes? I suppose it's not that important; we can focus on the simple fact that there is so little damage (and from the wrong direction) at the Pentagon.
The problem with the explosion above the Pentagon theory is the very large debris field such an event would have left behind. Since the plane would have been traveling at a fairly high rate of speed, the debris would have spread quite far in the direction of travel by the time it hit the ground. I think we can safely discount that theory.

No worries. Wilhosa solved that problem for us (and I quote): "THERE WERE NO PLANES!"

Really ... he said that.

When you look at the damage I dont see how anyone could believe it was hit by a large aircraft.

View attachment 80430

I can certainly agree with that. For one, there are several reports suggesting that the plane wasn't as large as a 757. My issue is, what happened to the plane approaching the Pentagon? Did it explode in mid air before hitting the Pentagon, or perhaps when it was over the roof? Or did it fly over the roof as CIT believes? I suppose it's not that important; we can focus on the simple fact that there is so little damage (and from the wrong direction) at the Pentagon.
The problem with the explosion above the Pentagon theory is the very large debris field such an event would have left behind. Since the plane would have been traveling at a fairly high rate of speed, the debris would have spread quite far in the direction of travel by the time it hit the ground. I think we can safely discount that theory.

No worries. Wilhosa solved that problem for us (and I quote): "THERE WERE NO PLANES!"

Really ... he said that.
Yup, those massive hologram projectors across the street gave it away. The real planes were flown to Funk and Wagnell's farm, where exact replicas were launched that flew around in circles to attract attention away from construction workers who were busily stringing miles of wiring inside all the buildings. Meanwhile, the passengers were all killed and duplicates of their clothes were put on manikins that were then dumped at the crash sites where pictures were taken of them. Literally every person in America except for the ultra smart ones who always see through the official narrative was given an assignment to carry out and keep silent about forever or their StarBucks privileges would be revoked. So simple, yet so elegant. I wonder why no one thought that it would just be simpler to just fly some actual planes into actual buildings. Come to think of it, is there any irrefutable evidence that the buildings actually existed?

No, everybody watching believed what they were told.

Look at the plane going into the building. If you can convince yourself that it is a real collision then I guess we have nothing to talk about.

Well if you're truly that eager to dismiss yourself from the dialog, then there's nothing I can do about that. In the meantime, as long as you're playin'... how about answering the question?

Huge numbers of people from in and all around Manhattan were fixed on the Twin Towers that morning after the first tower was hit. How did so many of them see a plane fly into the 2nd tower if there wasn't one?

What happens when a real airplane runs into concrete

Still refusing to answer the question, eh, Twoofer?

How revealing.

Huge numbers of people from in and all around Manhattan were fixed on the Twin Towers that morning after the first tower was hit. How did so many of them see a plane fly into the 2nd tower if there wasn't one?

By the way, steel is denser and stronger than concrete so impact against the tower would have had the same effect on a real plane.
A real plane could never penetrate the building. Yes I know you saw it on TV so you believe but it is just physically impossible..
If you think I'm wrong, provide video of a less dense, less massive object pentetrating a more dense more massive object.

How revealing.

What do you think it reveals?
It's a good question which is why we need a real investigation, because some of us have realized we've been duped.
The military has a system called Strategic Perception Management, an airborne image projector, may be holographic or another technology. One possibility.

How revealing.

What do you think it reveals?
It's a good question which is why we need a real investigation, because some of us have realized we've been duped.
The military has a system called Strategic Perception Management, an airborne image projector, may be holographic or another technology. One possibility.

Apparently, it's such a good question that even a devout Twoofer like you can't answer it.

And with that -- you're done. Buh-bye!

View attachment 80430

Really ... he said that.
Yes I really did! Because as Arthur Conan Doyle pointed out "once you remove the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth". It is physically impossible for an airplane to have penetrated the building without slowing down, crumpling or breaking, or exploding until after it had entered the building, therefore it was not a plane that people saw.

Yanno Say it, there is no statute of limitations on murder and those that cover up a crime are as guilty as those who committed it. Just sayin' cause yanno, it must get so tiring having to monitor this site after all these years, and you probably have other sites to monitor, and you guys thought this would blow over in a couple years and you could move on...but you didn't count on the Official Conspiracy Theory being so obviously a lie and now it's becoming common knowledge that 911 is a lie, and the shits gonna hit the fan and then someone will be left holding the bag...yanno.

So a fire in the building turned it into an incinerator? After a body is cremated there are still bones that didn't burn, which contain DNA. There was not even DNA for 1500 people.
Body parts, very small body parts were found, not ash.

Are you trying to say that 1,500 people have not been identified?

View attachment 80430

Really ... he said that.
Yes I really did! Because as Arthur Conan Doyle pointed out "once you remove the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth". It is physically impossible for an airplane to have penetrated the building without slowing down, crumpling or breaking, or exploding until after it had entered the building, therefore it was not a plane that people saw.

Yanno Say it, there is no statute of limitations on murder and those that cover up a crime are as guilty as those who committed it. Just sayin' cause yanno, it must get so tiring having to monitor this site after all these years, and you probably have other sites to monitor, and you guys thought this would blow over in a couple years and you could move on...but you didn't count on the Official Conspiracy Theory being so obviously a lie and now it's becoming common knowledge that 911 is a lie, and the shits gonna hit the fan and then someone will be left holding the bag...yanno.

Yanno Willy, I am here to defend your right to be as stupid and ridiculous as you wanna be. The fact is 9/11 CTs like you make it clear that despite its shortcomings, the NIST findings are by far the only rational explanation for what so many of us witnessed that day.

So a fire in the building turned it into an incinerator? After a body is cremated there are still bones that didn't burn, which contain DNA. There was not even DNA for 1500 people.

What Willy seems to be saying is that there is no BS - including "THERE WERE NO PLANES!" - so ridiculous that he won't spew it in defense of whatever 9/11 CT he is promoting today.

It;s pathetic but ... well ... there it is.

By the way, steel is denser and stronger than concrete so impact against the tower would have had the same effect on a real plane.
A real plane could never penetrate the building. Yes I know you saw it on TV so you believe but it is just physically impossible..
If you think I'm wrong, provide video of a less dense, less massive object pentetrating a more dense more massive object.
Don't have to. The outer walls of the buildings were not concrete. They were steel beams with a lot of glass between them. The load bearing columns were INSIDE the buildings so there would be no problem at all for an airplane to penetrate. Are you really trying to be serious with this?

Don't have to. The outer walls of the buildings were not concrete. They were steel beams with a lot of glass between them. The load bearing columns were INSIDE the buildings so there would be no problem at all for an airplane to penetrate. Are you really trying to be serious with this?
The outer columns were structural load bearing 14" steel box columns spaced 1 meter on center. That leaves less than 24" of glass between. Look at my post #474.

View attachment 80430

Really ... he said that.

Yanno Willy, I am here to defend your right to be as stupid and ridiculous as you wanna be. The fact is 9/11 CTs like you make it clear that despite its shortcomings, the NIST findings are by far the only rational explanation for what so many of us witnessed that day.

What Willy seems to be saying is that there is no BS - including "THERE WERE NO PLANES!" - so ridiculous that he won't spew it in defense of whatever 9/11 CT he is promoting today.

It;s pathetic but ... well ... there it is.
So selfless of you to spend all you time monitoring this site for me.
What is stupid is defending your ridiculous conspiracy theory. There were no hijackers stunt flying airliners, knocking down light poles light so many slalom gates. No airliner buried itself entirely into the ground in shanksville so that no part of it could be seen. No FBI agent found a paper passport the size of a drivers license the next day in all the dust and debris at ground zero. No plane went through the 2foot thick concrete wall of the Pentagon (a literal fortress) without leaving any identifiable debris outside. And no planes flew unimpeaded through the sides of the two 1/2 million ton towers.
And you are hanging your hat on the NIST report? The one that admits that Building 7 collapsed at free fall acceleration, which can only happen in cases of purpousful demolition?
Yanno, Say it, if you look in the mirror you will see a 9/11 CT

1500 are identified and presumed dead because they never came home, but they were not confirmed dead by DNA or other means

1500 are identified and presumed dead because they never came home, but they were not confirmed dead by DNA or other means

Again you simply fabricate your "facts" to suit your particular need but I suppose that is the only method available to one who insists "THERE WERE NO PLANES."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/20/n...e-center-attack-is-positively-identified.html

Matthew David Yarnell, a 26-year-old employee of Fiduciary Trust Company International, has been positively identified as a victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

The announcement was made on Thursday by the New York City medical examiner’s office, which said the identification was made possible by the retesting of DNA samples obtained from human remains that were recovered in 2001 and 2002...

He is the 1,640th victim at the trade center to have been positively identified. The most recent previous identification, in September, was of Patrice Braut, the only Belgian citizen to die in the attack.

So of the 2996

Again you simply fabricate your "facts" to suit your particular need but I suppose that is the only method available to one who insists "THERE WERE NO PLANES."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/20/n...e-center-attack-is-positively-identified.html

Matthew David Yarnell, a 26-year-old employee of Fiduciary Trust Company International, has been positively identified as a victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

The announcement was made on Thursday by the New York City medical examiner’s office, which said the identification was made possible by the retesting of DNA samples obtained from human remains that were recovered in 2001 and 2002...

He is the 1,640th victim at the trade center to have been positively identified. The most recent previous identification, in September, was of Patrice Braut, the only Belgian citizen to die in the attack.
killed on 911

Hilarious that you reference an article that makes my point! I thank you for correcting my statement for absolute accuracy. So according to this article of the total of 2753 officially killed at the WTC 40% or 1113 were so obliterated that they have still not been identified.

So Candycorn, let me stand corrected, the official number of people turned to dust that day is 1113.

The outer columns were structural load bearing 14" steel box columns spaced 1 meter on center. That leaves less than 24" of glass between. Look at my post #474.
And planes at full speed crashing into them would have behaved much like a liquid and spread flaming gas and very small parts of things into the inside of the buildings, which is exactly what we saw happen. There is absolutely no way the exterior walls of the buildings could possibly have absorbed the shock of that much material hitting them at the speed. The energy was tremendous, as we saw it was enough to collapse the buildings after the fires weakened the support columns.

So of the 2996

killed on 911

Hilarious that you reference an article that makes my point! I thank you for correcting my statement for absolute accuracy. So according to this article of the total of 2753 officially killed at the WTC 40% or 1113 were so obliterated that they have still not been identified.

So Candycorn, let me stand corrected, the official number of people turned to dust that day is 1113.
Among the human remains identified were those who were on either flights #11 or #175. You know... the plane's you moronically claimed were the result of thousands of New Yorkers' mass hallucination. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back