93% Of Democratic Senate Or Governor Candidates Are White

Yet minorities favor Dems over Reps. I guess they're not falling for the Reps saying "Hey I have black friends. Really"

Minorities are stuck on stupid voting Dem.

Way to win that minority vote!

Calling people stupid usually gets them to flock to your cause

What is your plan pretend to be liberal like the GOP establishment, that has worked well /sarcasm. Minorities are stuck on stupid, election after election Dem's lie promising them the moon then fail to deliver after the election. Duh!

What do Republicans have to offer?

Talk about being stuck on stupid

As a conservative why do I have to offer minorities anything? Is that how it works promise them pork and government handouts and wealth redistribution? I'm willing to say look these are my conservatives principles if you share these principles and wish to rise out of poverty this is the path. Idiot Dem policies and broken promises have failed them, its been decades how much longer are they willing to hitch their cart to that horse.

Yet minorities favor Dems over Reps. I guess they're not falling for the Reps saying "Hey I have black friends. Really"

What is your plan pretend to be liberal like the GOP establishment, that has worked well /sarcasm. Minorities are stuck on stupid, election after election Dem's lie promising them the moon then fail to deliver after the election. Duh!

As a conservative why do I have to offer minorities anything? Is that how it works promise them pork and government handouts and wealth redistribution? I'm willing to say look these are my conservatives principles if you share these principles and wish to rise out of poverty this is the path. Idiot Dem policies and broken promises have failed them, its been decades how much longer are they willing to hitch their cart to that horse.

You have to offer ANY voter a reason to vote for you

Why do Republicans fail so miserably?

In other words, the only reason to vote for someone is because they promise you things they will take from other Americans - looting your fellow Americans, in other words.

In other words, the only reason to vote for someone is because they promise you things they will take from other Americans - looting your fellow Americans, in other words.

People will vote for you if they think you will more likely make their life better

It can be because you offer lower taxes
It can be because you support programs that will help them
It can be because you offer changes that improve quality of life

Minorities refuse to vote Republican....there is a reason

Out of curiosity, What is that the percentage of white GOP candidates running for the Senate or Governor?

Diversity in the 113th Congress

While 94 percent of the U.S. Senate is white, 19% of the House of Representatives is made up of minority groups. There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans. The Senate is made up of 1% African American, I % Asian, 2% Hispanic, 2% not Stated, and 94% White. The House is made up of 9% African American, 25% Asian, 1% Japanese American, 1% Asian American, 5% not stated, and 77% White.

Republicans have elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

That is all you need to know

Electing someone just because of their ethnicity or color means nothing.

HAhahahaha...Notice how he threw in "JUST BECAUSE" of their skin color. Nope, Republicans havent nominated blacks for ANY REASON at all.

But we're supposed to believe what? No blacks in 100 years have been acceptable? None? In 100 years?!?!?

Out of curiosity, What is that the percentage of white GOP candidates running for the Senate or Governor?

98.6%

That is pretty much what I thought.

Here is a list of minorities presented elected to Congress:
Minority members of Congress

Notice any patterns? :lol: When it comes to diversity and electing minorities the Democrats trounce the Republicans. (I am not claiming this makes the GOP racist)

98.6%

That is pretty much what I thought.

Here is a list of minorities presented elected to Congress:
Minority members of Congress

Notice any patterns? :lol: When it comes to diversity and electing minorities the Democrats trounce the Republicans. (I am not claiming this makes the GOP racist)

The GOP is 90% white and it shows

While 94 percent of the U.S. Senate is white, 19% of the House of Representatives is made up of minority groups. There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans. The Senate is made up of 1% African American, I % Asian, 2% Hispanic, 2% not Stated, and 94% White. The House is made up of 9% African American, 25% Asian, 1% Japanese American, 1% Asian American, 5% not stated, and 77% White.

For a simpleton like yourself,yep thats all you want to know. What is the percentage of blacks running on a GOP ticket compared to a Dem ticket??

So there are no Democrat Hispanics in the house, and most of the non-whites are Asians, who are the wealthiest ethnic group in the United States.

Yeah, that's diversity!
Reading is fundamental.

There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans.

Fail

For a simpleton like yourself,yep thats all you want to know. What is the percentage of blacks running on a GOP ticket compared to a Dem ticket??

What does that have to do with Republicans appealing to blacks? Fact is...they don't and for very good reasons. Its not just blacks, its all minorities

Electing only six non whites over a hundred years proves something

Republicans will not vote for a black
Perhaps it proves that they don't run in our party? Perhaps because they choose not to? Perhaps you're just a race baiting piece of shit?

Where the fuck is rderp to set the record straight with his 6% brain?

Why wouldn't they choose to run as Republicans?
They like the platfom of free stuff

M
Lol I love it when cons pay attention to facts and statistics only when it benefits their ideology somehow. God forbid they pay attention to the ones that matter.

My response to this? So the fuck what? Mostly white people run for office. This doesn't make either party racist.

So what if the statistics show that your party is racist? That's according to your own criteria.
Not my party for one. Two, mostly white people running for office does not make a party racist.

Perhaps it proves that they don't run in our party? Perhaps because they choose not to? Perhaps you're just a race baiting piece of shit?

Over one hundred years and only six blacks don't want "free stuff"?

Why don't Republicans offer blacks jobs? Better opportunities? Improvements to their communities?

Tehy should the Dems have done

What does that have to do with Republicans appealing to blacks? Fact is...they don't and for very good reasons. Its not just blacks, its all minorities

They should be,the Dems have done nothing to help other than labeling pigeon holing and race baiting,the very best thing the left has done is convincing minorities that Repubs hate them,which is total bull shit.

The Dem party help up civil rights legislation for years,scratch a liberal you find bigots and racist.

Over one hundred years and only six blacks don't want "free stuff"?

Why don't Republicans offer blacks jobs? Better opportunities? Improvements to their communities?
Ya ok,so tell me what have the Dems offerd,who has been in control for a better part of a decade? why haven't the Dems fixed all the problems,narrow minded partisain hacks like yourself are the problem,you do what you blame other for,just to cover your own tracks,its pathetic.

When you have a group that will vote as one sold block as shown in the last elections,thats not being diverse,if it wasnt for the white vote Obama would never have been elected,your dead dog just cant get up let alone hunt.

Forum List

Back