93% Of Democratic Senate Or Governor Candidates Are White

Unlike Democrats, Republicans don't believe in racism. Republicans are an anti-racist, race-neutral party. They don't buy off racial groups with special programs or bribe them to vote for them. They're race blind. They welcome all people of all races so long as those people find benefit in the race-blind policies put forth by Republicans.

This will fall on deaf ears, liberals will bring up some racist crap that occurred 40, 50, 100 years ago in response. Same crap they pull when it comes to unions, they have to go back 50 years to find something to rile up the base. Keep an eye out for this tactic, they use it frequently. The world has moved on, its quite different but the libs need to keep people focused on the far distant past because their dog and pony show is out of touch with the world we live in today.

Odd, it seems like it is Republicans who bring up things that happened 50-150 years ago when they discuss their record on race

Diversity in the 113th Congress

While 94 percent of the U.S. Senate is white, 19% of the House of Representatives is made up of minority groups. There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans. The Senate is made up of 1% African American, I % Asian, 2% Hispanic, 2% not Stated, and 94% White. The House is made up of 9% African American, 25% Asian, 1% Japanese American, 1% Asian American, 5% not stated, and 77% White.

So there are no Democrat Hispanics in the house, and most of the non-whites are Asians, who are the wealthiest ethnic group in the United States.

Yeah, that's diversity!
Reading is fundamental.

There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans.

Fail
Read his post, numbnuts. Where does it say there are 28 Hispanic Democrats in the House?

Nowhere, you dumb asshole.

Reading is fundamental.

You really do struggle with reading don't you?

Where did you get your "So there are no Democrat Hispanics in the house" ?

While 94 percent of the U.S. Senate is white, 19% of the House of Representatives is made up of minority groups. There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans. The Senate is made up of 1% African American, I % Asian, 2% Hispanic, 2% not Stated, and 94% White. The House is made up of 9% African American, 25% Asian, 1% Japanese American, 1% Asian American, 5% not stated, and 77% White.

So there are no Democrat Hispanics in the house, and most of the non-whites are Asians, who are the wealthiest ethnic group in the United States.

Yeah, that's diversity!
Reading is fundamental.

There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans.

Fail
Read his post, numbnuts. Where does it say there are 28 Hispanic Democrats in the House?

Reading is fundamental.

You really do struggle with reading don't you?

Where did you get your "So there are no Democrat Hispanics in the house" ?
:lol: Geezes that idjit fails every time he posts, doesn't he?

Yeah, that's diversity!
Reading is fundamental.

Fail

Reading is fundamental.
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House25 Democrats and three Republicans.

Holy shit, you are about as dumb as they come
:eusa_doh:

Yeah, that's diversity!
Reading is fundamental.

Fail

Reading is fundamental.
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House25 Democrats and three Republicans.

Holy shit, you are about as dumb as they come
:eusa_doh:

Somebody needs to put bripat out to pasture.

For his own good.

Republicans have elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

That is all you need to know

Electing someone just because of their ethnicity or color means nothing.

HAhahahaha...Notice how he threw in "JUST BECAUSE" of their skin color. Nope, Republicans havent nominated blacks for ANY REASON at all.

But we're supposed to believe what? No blacks in 100 years have been acceptable? None? In 100 years?!?!?

Uh huh. Look at our current incompetent leader and how many voted for him because of skin color and white guilt. It has nothing to do with race. Keep peddling that CC.

HAhahahaha...Notice how he threw in "JUST BECAUSE" of their skin color. Nope, Republicans havent nominated blacks for ANY REASON at all.

But we're supposed to believe what? No blacks in 100 years have been acceptable? None? In 100 years?!?!?

Uh huh. Look at our current incompetent leader and how many voted for him because of skin color and white guilt. It has nothing to do with race. Keep peddling that CC.

How many voted for Obama out of white guilt? 70 million?

Ya ok,so tell me what have the Dems offerd,who has been in control for a better part of a decade? why haven't the Dems fixed all the problems,narrow minded partisain hacks like yourself are the problem,you do what you blame other for,just to cover your own tracks,its pathetic.

When you have a group that will vote as one sold block as shown in the last elections,thats not being diverse,if it wasnt for the white vote Obama would never have been elected,your dead dog just cant get up let alone hunt.

What the Dems have offered..

Jobs programs, jobs training, healthcare, affirmative action, minority small business set asides, safety net programs, educational assistance, child services,

What the Republicans have offered

Prisons

Then why are so many on welfare, in prisons, out of jobs, broken families, no education, etc since dems have offered up utopia?

What else could it be? As Geraldine Ferraro noted, if Obama had been a white men then he's still be trying to climb his way out of municipal elections. Obama had nothing going for him other than being a "clean, articulate black man" and also being on the fast track for a Nobel Prize for being black.

Ya ok,so tell me what have the Dems offerd,who has been in control for a better part of a decade? why haven't the Dems fixed all the problems,narrow minded partisain hacks like yourself are the problem,you do what you blame other for,just to cover your own tracks,its pathetic.

When you have a group that will vote as one sold block as shown in the last elections,thats not being diverse,if it wasnt for the white vote Obama would never have been elected,your dead dog just cant get up let alone hunt.

What the Dems have offered..

Jobs programs, jobs training, healthcare, affirmative action, minority small business set asides, safety net programs, educational assistance, child services,

What the Republicans have offered

Prisons

Then why are so many on welfare, in prisons, out of jobs, broken families, no education, etc since dems have offered up utopia?

I'm glad you asked

The reason is because capitalists abandoned our cities. Minorities flocked to the cities for well paying manufacturing jobs. When the jobs left, they were left behind with few options. The drug trade was all that was left
Democrats have tried to salvage our abandoned cities. Republicans told them to go fuck themselves.

What else could it be? As Geraldine Ferraro noted, if Obama had been a white men then he's still be trying to climb his way out of municipal elections. Obama had nothing going for him other than being a "clean, articulate black man" and also being on the fast track for a Nobel Prize for being black.

What else could it be?

Voter outrage at Republican wars and a collapsed economy
A charismatic young candidate who promised change
A Republican ticket comprised of an old man and a batshit crazy woman

Hey, there's this local white guy running for town Librarian and he's promising change. I'll send him over to you Democrats and you can run him for President. He's more qualified that the amateur you ran in the last two elections. I heard this guy speak - he talks real nice and he has a sparkly smile too.

I am glad the democrats know who should lead our civilization. They really need to stop accusing republicans of doing otherwise...

Keep it white!

Hey, there's this local white guy running for town Librarian and he's promising change. I'll send him over to you Democrats and you can run him for President. He's more qualified that the amateur you ran in the last two elections. I heard this guy speak - he talks real nice and he has a sparkly smile too.

That "amateur" was viewed as a better choice as president by a 2:1 margin

Amazing to behold the power of white guilt.

Then why did he only get 52% of the vote?

He got twice the votes McCain did

Only 12% of the country is black. So it makes sense blacks are mostly represented in the house.

Gawd these right wingers are dumb. Really dumb. It can't just be ignorance. It has to be dumb.

He got twice the votes McCain did

How's life in your insular bubble treating you?

Forum List

Back