950k dem voters to make exit as ICE hires 10000 employees

It's tough to believe that functional adults post this lunatic trash.
There's nothing trashy about rounding up and deporting illegals.

Oh is that what this thread is about? The subject line and applauds at launching live people out of catapult or perhaps the expressions of delight in watching them roast on electric fence got me all confused.

You rw retards need some serious help
Lighten up it was a funny (metaphor, catapult = quickly send them back from whence they came).
Well shit.

That ruined it for me.

Oh is that what this thread is about? The subject line and applauds at launching live people out of catapult or perhaps the expressions of delight in watching them roast on electric fence got me all confused.

Lighten up it was a funny (metaphor, catapult = quickly send them back from whence they came).

Shhhh....don't tell 'em, their hair won't catch on fire as often.

Meanwhile, back at the illegal holding pen prior to liftoff, Antoonie searches for the fire extinguisher.
So sorreeeee.......:eusa_angel:
No you're not!

:biggrin:

Well shit.

That ruined it for me.
Sorreeee...... but as ZZ pointed out Antontee's head is still on fire so it should bee's okay :confused-84:

OK.

Let's get serious.

After I pick myself up off the floor.

Mrs. Yousaidwhat is giving me strange looks.

I showed her the Mexican wedding party.

Now I have to pick her up off the floor.

Meanwhile, back at the illegal holding pen prior to liftoff, Antoonie searches for the fire extinguisher.
No you're not!

A merry heart and laughter is good for the soul....

Raoul the flyin' messican sailing back across the border does have it's merits, IPO.

She just informed me that La chica de Ramirez, down the street, is having ocho bambino.

None of them are in school. They understand no English and apparently don't speak Spanish either.

No you're not!

And I laugh at everything.

Every day.

Especially since I've been here at USMB.

Raoul the flyin' messican sailing back across the border does have it's merits, IPO.
The electric fence and land mines do too but we really don't wanna kill them all just convince them to stay home and work at improving their own country first.

No you're not!

And I laugh at everything.

Every day.

Especially since I've been here at USMB.
Yes that is a huge perk in visiting here while looking other stuff up.

I think we'd need something a bit more powerful but I got sucked into this and almost wet myself.

Come on man, you're just gonna have to pay a little more to get a white or black guy to tend your yard, it ain't the end of the world...

Last edited:

Commerce on man, you're just gonna have to pay a little more to get a white or black guy to tend your yard, it ain't the end of the world...

That's not what I was talking about.

It's about Trumpsters constantly posting ridiculous nonsense (like equating illigals to dem voters) and degenerate fantasies involving cruel and unusual violence towards illegals.

Clinton characterized half of you as deplorables and having had the pleasure of reading your posting around here I think she was spot on, no apologies necessary.

Glad to see the law being enforced for a change. Been a long time.

Forum List

Back