A $1,251,360.00 Watch.....Now I can tell time and tell who is below me

Lay off the pot. Not worth the money. That watch is, though. :)

I don't smoke pot kid. And I care about the people, not the rare artifacts.

Glade to hear it! Because I care about both. :).

Glade air fresheners are a commodity.

Was that a miss-spell or do you auto-correct to businesses when typing?

Must be you blowing smoke. You'll never win. Then again employees never do.

^Thanks
Did you forget you were the employee and I was the employer? Common mistake. I'll let you off with a warning because I'm "fair" like that.

America is noticing today that the business owner can't thrive without the workers.

The WORKERS are the team creating the profit for the business. The owner simply had the $ required to start the business.

Without the WORKERS.............the business will fail. This isn't rocket science.

I don't smoke pot kid. And I care about the people, not the rare artifacts.

^Thanks
Did you forget you were the employee and I was the employer? Common mistake. I'll let you off with a warning because I'm "fair" like that.

I've seen Tea Party idiots try to act like they are businesses owners for a VERY long time. They rarely do. They just want less taxation and repeat what their idiot media wants them to repeat.

I'm guessing you are poor as hell and think that your boss will pay you more if they just had to pay less taxes lol.

You clearly aren't smart enough to own a business.

The topic is much bigger than the watch and everyone SHOULD know that by now.
Or record insurance costs increases in such a short period of time every year for last 4? But no.. can't be a business decision but rather personal like where is my money? Or should I say fair wage?

Look I kinda agree with you that there are big corporations that micromanage their employees while sucking up profits to keep investors happy which isn't good for its employees walmart cough walmart cough, excuse me I had a tickle in my throat.

With all of this said it comes down to are there no other reasons viable or not that could sick up any of those profits? They answer is undeniaby yes. I'm too fucking smart to think like an employee.

Never said it wasn't a business decision kiddo. I simply stated you don't know the value of Money because you were born rich.

I'm guessing it's just a front. If it's not..........I feel really sad for you.

Yea you did. You used the word "fair" wage. Not market rate wage from the bls. You are taking this very personally. Very. It's natural for employees to do this. Let the owners deal with the business. Youre employer not treating you fairly then work for someone who will.

So you think the phrase "fair wage" means someone is taking it personally? :eusa_dance:

Yes. There's non market wage and market wage. Fair is a personal term used by people who throw a temper tantrum.

"Fair" is a term "used" by the people that do the actual labor kiddo. The people have a right to demand a fair wage.

Your attack on the word "Fair" is insulting and idiotic.

Yes. Employees can ask for it like that or quit. Employers can't control that "personal" decision can they? But the employees can, right?

You see where this is going, right? I'm making reality very easy to grasp here.

America is noticing today that the business owner can't thrive without the workers.

The WORKERS are the team creating the profit for the business. The owner simply had the $ required to start the business.

Without the WORKERS.............the business will fail. This isn't rocket science.

Then why haven't you quit?

The topic is much bigger than the watch and everyone SHOULD know that by now.
Never said it wasn't a business decision kiddo. I simply stated you don't know the value of Money because you were born rich.

I'm guessing it's just a front. If it's not..........I feel really sad for you.

Yea you did. You used the word "fair" wage. Not market rate wage from the bls. You are taking this very personally. Very. It's natural for employees to do this. Let the owners deal with the business. Youre employer not treating you fairly then work for someone who will.

So you think the phrase "fair wage" means someone is taking it personally? :eusa_dance:

Yes. There's non market wage and market wage. Fair is a personal term used by people who throw a temper tantrum.

"Fair" is a term "used" by the people that do the actual labor kiddo. The people have a right to demand a fair wage.

Yes. Employees can ask for it like that or quit. Employers can't control that "personal" decision can they? But the employees can, right?

They can demand a fair wage if they unite and fight together. We are certainly seeing the rich unite.

^Thanks

I've seen Tea Party idiots try to act like they are businesses owners for a VERY long time. They rarely do. They just want less taxation and repeat what their idiot media wants them to repeat.

I'm guessing you are poor as hell and think that your boss will pay you more if they just had to pay less taxes lol.

Since 50% of the work force is employed by small businesses which are small due to less money and tighter budgets .....cought cough... yes I am saying that in a lot of cases. Not all though as I proved a few posts above.

Me? I do very well. I work for a Corporation that pays me extremely well for my work. I run the business well.

I see that you are ignorant of the topic, yet again. You can't seem to keep up with sentences, much less America.

^Thanks

Since 50% of the work force is employed by small businesses which are small due to less money and tighter budgets .....cought cough... yes I am saying that in a lot of cases. Not all though as I proved a few posts above.

^ Proof you know nothing about the topic.

The Monopolizing Corporations own the majority of workers..............not "small business".............

I'm guessing you see a local BRANCH as it's own entity lol.

They can demand a fair wage if they unite and fight together. We are certainly seeing the rich unite.

It's proactive to walk into your bosses office and ask for a raise certainly. However, if you don't get it don't miss work protesting or you will be fired.

Wake me up when mass quittings happen.

Me? I do very well. I work for a Corporation that pays me extremely well for my work. I run the business well.

I see that you are ignorant of the topic, yet again. You can't seem to keep up with sentences, much less America.

Then let me rephrase the question. Then why haven't "they" quit? According to you this should be very easy to answer being so unfair and all.

It's proactive to walk into your bosses office and ask for a raise certainly. However, if you don't get it don't miss work protesting or you will be fired.

You know nothing about Unionization or Employment or Politics at this point.

Unions don't "mass quit" idiot.

^Thanks

The Monopolizing Corporations own the majority of workers..............not "small business".............

I see your trying to marginalize small businesses because it goes completely against your stance in this thread. I'm going to be very direct with you how many millions of people in the usa work for small businesses. Looking for a number. I'll help you out.. it's in the tens of millions.

The Unionization of the workers is going to happen again. I can guarantee you that right now.

Of course, the Corporations that actually treat their workers well won't see much activity.

Union Membership was only lower at 1 point in history, right before the Great Depression. And workers wags were only near as low as they are now in one time period. The Great Depression............

Not all corporations are involved with unions. Business 101. Politics 101 is unions are becoming extenct. Aren't they?

The Unionization of the workers is going to happen again. I can guarantee you that right now.

Of course, the Corporations that actually treat their workers well won't see much activity.

Union Membership was only lower at 1 point in history, right before the Great Depression. And workers wags were only near as low as they are now in one time period. The Great Depression............
Case closed. I win.

I see your trying to marginalize small businesses because it goes completely against your stance in this thread. I'm going to be very direct with you how many millions of people in the usa work for small businesses. Looking for a number. I'll help you out.. it's in the tens of millions.

I owned a small business for many years. I can tell you do not.

Large corporations are Monopolizing America and squeezing out small business. You can be small business, but you will never get large. And eventually you will get squeezed out if you are not pro-active on the topic.

I see you don't know the number of small business employee's asking me to do your own homework. I can watch you backtrack on your facts all night long.

But we are here due to the OP.

You stated you wanted this superficial watch.

Unions are not going to save a workforce that is no longer necessary.

You are looking to the past to solve problems in the future - a past based on an economy of industry that is never going to return.

That is a cold hard fact. People are not going to suddenly start unionizing like before. Not going to happen because the union is not the answer here. It is quite possible that an entirely different economic system is the answer, I don't know, but I do know that trying to use an industrial age solution in an information age world simply will not work.

Not all corporations are involved with unions. Business 101. Politics 101 is unions are becoming extenct. Aren't they?

Unions are getting smaller. But once the education gets out that the boss is keeping your paycheck and making you get welfare to get by, many MANY people will focus on demanding their pay once again.

If Bernie Sanders runs for President, this will happen VERY soon.

Case closed. I win.

^You won what? You haven't won a single part of the entire debate................. YOu solidified yourself as a Superficial business owning idiot that would rather buy a SHINY watch than pay the workers well.

Forum List

Back