A 1965 prediction comes true

A gay black president.

ObamaLeaders_zpsqfzfhmyc.jpg
ObamaFishGloves_zpsl67a8fjf.jpg

ObamasLastYear_zpsqhe1xvsn.jpg

You are a hopeless prick.

I must say that you are much more courageous than any woman I've ever met before. Most women (or even men!) would never admit their IQ is as low as yours, yet there you are displaying it in your photo for everyone to see.
zwaai.gif

Good for you!
There was nothing you said that was clever or over my head, ass hole.

You are just an ignorant fucktard and now want to cover it with presumptive shit talk.
You mean that your IQ isn't "one"? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for not knowing the definition of a "quote". You did say, "Holy fuck, you cant even quote me right." I was trying to be nice and give you an excuse for your obvious ignorance. But never mind. Don't worry your little head over it.

Fuck you, people use the word 'quote' in that way all the damned time.

stupid shit4brains.

You are a hopeless prick.

I must say that you are much more courageous than any woman I've ever met before. Most women (or even men!) would never admit their IQ is as low as yours, yet there you are displaying it in your photo for everyone to see.
zwaai.gif

Good for you!
There was nothing you said that was clever or over my head, ass hole.

You are just an ignorant fucktard and now want to cover it with presumptive shit talk.
You mean that your IQ isn't "one"? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for not knowing the definition of a "quote". You did say, "Holy fuck, you cant even quote me right." I was trying to be nice and give you an excuse for your obvious ignorance. But never mind. Don't worry your little head over it.

Fuck you, people use the word 'quote' in that way all the damned time.

stupid shit4brains.
Hey Bubba Boy, it was you who made the complaint. If you can't take the heat let someone else strike the match.
campfire.gif

Maybe you should stay clear of fire all-together. You're getting burned on a daily basis, I see. Ouch!
7anoon.gif

Hey Bubba Boy, it was you who made the complaint. If you can't take the heat let someone else strike the match.
campfire.gif

Maybe you should stay clear of fire all-together. You're getting burned on a daily basis, I see. Ouch!
7anoon.gif
There is no fact, no reasons, and no heat from you, dumbass.

Nothing but bluff, smoke, mirrors and horse shit.

campfire.gif

7anoon.gif

You must be an honest to goodness glutton for punishment.
Icon_spank.gif

campfire.gif

7anoon.gif

You must be an honest to goodness glutton for punishment.
Icon_spank.gif
Punishment? Lol, when did that happen, moron?

Forum List

Back