A$AP Rocky released from Swedish prison, allowed to leave

This should sure up the tattooed millionaire rapper vote for Trump.

All kidding aside, Trump is a fucking Bause!

My understanding is Trump had nothing to do with this and ASAP Rocky (what a stupid name lol) will be requested to go back to Sweden when they render a verdict on his case. I’m pretty sure he’ll never be back in Sweden again.

So now you turds are celebrating a black rapper from an inner city, being released from a jail in lilly white Sweden. :auiqs.jpg:

You can't make this shit up.

Huh? I don’t get your point?

Why shouldn’t we. The guy is an American and Swedish Criminal laws are pretty fucked.

Why wouldn’t I want the guy to be released while awaiting trial.........which is NOT what happens to Swedish citizens....they have to stay in prison.

Trumps call was the reason the guy was released.

You liberals are pretty fucked in the head.

"shore up"

Who knew Angus was such a big fan of rap?

What I can't figure out is... Why does anyone, outside of his family, give a flying fuck about some rapper most people have probably never heard of?

"shore up"

What I can't figure out is... Why does anyone, outside of his family, give a flying fuck about some rapper most people have probably never heard of?

Because Sweden is fucked and I don’t like seeing Americans getting fucked over in foreign lands that are elitist snobs and utter fakes.

You are. Motherfucking racist if you wanted him to rot in prison while racist Swedes railroaded him.

Do you know anything about Sweden? I do. I used to date a Swedish chick in the 1990s. Read about their penal code.

No doubt the Swedes kicked him out of the country for allegedly committing a minor offense. Imagine what that progressive liberal country, that liberals love to emulate, would do with 10 million illegal aliens like him and hoards at the border..

Last edited:
The cvnt internet word Police are out on patrol when they can’t argue the merits of the post.

Anyone who watched the video saw ASAP saying over and over “ We don’t want any beef.”

The dude was stalking and harassing ASAP and his entourage and would not leave them alone.

He also has a violent prior conviction.

Those migrants are doing Sweden Proud! Those elistist snobs are getting what they deserve. Not that the Swedes would ever allow the migrants to assimilate.

Fuck Sweden!

"shore up"

Yes, shore up, you utter twat.

Definition of SHORE UP

You're welcome, you ignorant buffoon.

Now, back on your knees for Trump...

Homophobic slur from a fake “woke” asshole.

You are as homophobic as you accuse conservatives of being.

Now go back to allowing 3 year olds to choose their gender, you pedophile.

News flash, Colonel's Anus, there was nothing homophobic about my post, except in your pea sized brain.

It was a reference to your worship of the President. You know, people generally take to their knees to pray.

It's funny how you Trumplodytes believe that anyone who disagrees with you and his Holiness bust be a liberal. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

Great. Now I guess I'm supposed to FILL IN THE BLANKS MYSELF about just who the fuck this person IS, and why they're relevant to current events. Am I now supposed to be 'WOKE' to the things Cult45 demands me to be OUTRAGED about? Cunnilingus probably couldn't identify an 'ASAP Rocky' recording if it bit him on the dick. So, why is he so outraged about this? Hmm. Could it be more mindless, superficial political cheer leading? Why yes, yes I think it is.

You rubes truly believe that the Orange Virus just can't be a racist because he said something in opposition to a black man being arrested in a foreign country. Do I have that about right?. Wowwee Wow Wow WOW! Give that man the Nobel!!! Since most of you wingertards have nothing better to do but worship vapid, superficial news stories to get political hits on the 'other tribe', go crazy! :113:

I don't care who he is or what happens to him. I just like seeing Trump rack up another win.

My understanding is Trump had nothing to do with this and ASAP Rocky (what a stupid name lol) will be requested to go back to Sweden when they render a verdict on his case. I’m pretty sure he’ll never be back in Sweden again.
I'm sure Sweden is disappointed. Now if they can only get their Muzzie invaders to leave

Forum List

Back