A$AP Rocky released from Swedish prison, allowed to leave

So he is concerned about ASAP Rocky in prison in Sweden, but not about all the young black men in prison in America. Smfh.
Why are they in prison? I bet they're all innocent

I bet some of them are innocent as we have seen time and time again.

So he is concerned about ASAP Rocky in prison in Sweden, but not about all the young black men in prison in America. Smfh.

And ALL white people are guilty right Rev Al?

You said that Dumb Angel, not me.

More blacks are walking free who SHOULD be in prison. You know that as well as any. Stop pretending you're an oppressed minority.

More blacks are walking free who SHOULD be in prison. You know that as well as any. Stop pretending you're an oppressed minority.

Hell if that's the case there are damn sure more whites who SHOULD be in prison as well. Sorry, but history in America proves that the Justice System in this country is separate and unequal.

Hell if that's the case there are damn sure more whites who SHOULD be in prison as well. Sorry, but history in America proves that the Justice System in this country is separate and unequal.
My "white privilege" has you pissed.

My "white privilege" has you pissed.

Is that why you are so arrogant.

"shore up"

Who knew Angus was such a big fan of rap?

What I can't figure out is... Why does anyone, outside of his family, give a flying fuck about some rapper most people have probably never heard of?

Yes, shore up, you utter twat.

Definition of SHORE UP

You're welcome, you ignorant buffoon.

Now, back on your knees for Trump...

Homophobic slur from a fake “woke” asshole.

You are as homophobic as you accuse conservatives of being.

Now go back to allowing 3 year olds to choose their gender, you pedophile.

News flash, Colonel's Anus, there was nothing homophobic about my post, except in your pea sized brain.

It was a reference to your worship of the President. You know, people generally take to their knees to pray.

It's funny how you Trumplodytes believe that anyone who disagrees with you and his Holiness bust be a liberal. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

On your knees is a homophobic slur and you know it.

Don’t be homophobic.

"shore up"

Who knew Angus was such a big fan of rap?

What I can't figure out is... Why does anyone, outside of his family, give a flying fuck about some rapper most people have probably never heard of?

Definition of SHORE UP

News flash, Colonel's Anus, there was nothing homophobic about my post, except in your pea sized brain.

It was a reference to your worship of the President. You know, people generally take to their knees to pray.

It's funny how you Trumplodytes believe that anyone who disagrees with you and his Holiness bust be a liberal. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

Don’t be homophobic.

In your mind, perhaps. Again, I used it as a reference to worship, nothing else.

Definition of SHORE UP

Don’t be homophobic.

In your mind, perhaps. Again, I used it as a reference to worship, nothing else.

This is a thread about an American being released from a Swedish prison after a month. Just a reminder.

Forum List

Back