A Bald guy at my job wants me to cut off all my hair like him LOL

Yes that's usually the case when someone can't stop looking at you

So someone is looking at you a lot and you jump to the conclusion that she wants to fuck you??

Have you forgotten these:
"She asked if I was married. She wants to fuck me!"
"She asked to be FaceBook Friends. She wants to fuck me!"
"She won't admit to having a boyfriend. She wants to fuck me!"

It means sexual attraction Jackass

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

You give me a reason why someone keeps looking at you when you walk past them?

Maybe she thinks you're weird looking?

Is that why she asked where I lived? she wants to get me behind closed doors

So someone is looking at you a lot and you jump to the conclusion that she wants to fuck you??

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

For what reason? What do you have to offer any woman?

Do you have a criminal history, fbj? If you do then it would be fair for everyone here, especially women, to know.

Pot meet kettle. Lol. Good grief.
Simmer down there, Cujo. I have told you numerous times that I would not touch you with someone else's dick, let alone mine. You look..... Sticky.

Now, fbj, on the other hand, would make a fine companion for you. There is one drawback: he is a negro. That does not bother you, does it? If not then you can probably get this to work, and then you can leave me the hell alone.

Want him? I can make it happen.

Do you have a criminal history, fbj? If you do then it would be fair for everyone here, especially women, to know.

Simmer down there, Cujo. I have told you numerous times that I would not touch you with someone else's dick, let alone mine. You look..... Sticky.

Now, fbj, on the other hand, would make a fine companion for you. There is one drawback: he is a negro. That does not bother you, does it? If not then you can probably get this to work, and then you can leave me the hell alone.

Well then STFU, loser. I want absolutely nothing to do with you and I want you to leave me alone. I don't know how I can make that any more clear. Take the hint and get lost. Don't think about me, don't talk about me and go bother someone else. K? Is that clear yet?

I just had a spectacular idea! If that dick rash, Chris, does not want the negro, then let's auction his off, just like back in the good old days!!!!

"FBJ: Fine, strong and able body negro looking for stable home. Will be auctioned to the highest bidder".

Since I am pretty much FBJ's handler I will conduct the auction. FBJ, dude, I need a picture of your face and your big black fuck stick so I can generate interest among the ladies. Let's make this work!

Well then STFU, loser. I want absolutely nothing to do with you and I want you to leave me alone. I don't know how I can make that any more clear. Take the hint and get lost. Don't think about me, don't talk about me and go bother someone else. K? Is that clear yet?
Fuck you, then, Cujo. You are out of the FBJ sweepstakes!

Fuck you, then, Cujo. You are out of the FBJ sweepstakes!

Who cares, fuck head? Just as long as you take the hint and fuck off.

I just had a spectacular idea! If that dick rash, Chris, does not want the negro, then let's auction his off, just like back in the good old days!!!!

"FBJ: Fine, strong and able body negro looking for stable home. Will be auctioned to the highest bidder".

Since I am pretty much FBJ's handler I will conduct the auction. FBJ, dude, I need a picture of your face and your big black fuck stick so I can generate interest among the ladies. Let's make this work!

You are a disgusting piece of crap. Absolutely disgusting. Yuck! :cuckoo: You really need to grow up and grow a pair of balls, I think.

Strong, able bodied negro ready to commit to being a house ni**er. Will auctioned to highest bidder at date to be announced. Goes by name FBJ. Can be used as servant and/or pleasure.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 59

For what reason? What do you have to offer any woman?

My lips and dick

Strong, able bodied negro ready to commit to being a house ni**er. Will auctioned to highest bidder at date to be announced. Goes by name FBJ. Can be used as servant and/or pleasure.

Reported

You do? Is this another one like the rest, where you THINK what she did means something?

Because you are walking past?

Why does a woman ask if you are married? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.
Why does a woman ask to be friends on FaceBook? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.

Reported
I hurt FBJ's sensitive widdle fee-wings. Here, stick one of these up your pussy and bake some cookies so you will feel better, bitch.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 60
Man, you are just looking for ANY excuse to justify yourself. Your problem, if you are for real, is a complete lack of confidence.

If i had a lack of confidence I would have shaved my hair off
Now if only you had a lick of sense......... :eusa_whistle:

Lick my dick
If you had one and I was gay....... but alas.......

You sound gay like the bald guy
Reading apperception isn't your métier, is it............ :lmao:

Why does a woman ask if you are married? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.
Why does a woman ask to be friends on FaceBook? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.

Looking and smiling means attraction

Ok, mods, this whack job SOB says he is reporting me. I really do not want to be banned again. Therefore, please take into account that this guy is a borderline, if not full-on, sociopath. Also, I clearly asked him if he has s criminal history. One could reasonable infer from his side-step reply that .... Well, you can draw your own conclusions on that.

Looking and smiling means attraction

She was in a good mood for a day or so.

How long has she been smiling and staring at you?

Forum List

Back