A Bald guy at my job wants me to cut off all my hair like him LOL

It means sexual attraction Jackass

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

You give me a reason why someone keeps looking at you when you walk past them?

Because you are walking past?

Why does a woman ask if you are married? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.
Why does a woman ask to be friends on FaceBook? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.

Looking and smiling means attraction

She was in a good mood for a day or so.

How long has she been smiling and staring at you?

Damm near every day. One day I tried to walk past without saying anything and she yelled out my name lol

I probably can suggest we do something after work but just too scared. Lol

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

Why does a woman ask if you are married? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.
Why does a woman ask to be friends on FaceBook? You thought that meant she wanted to fuck you.

Damm near every day. One day I tried to walk past without saying anything and she yelled out my name lol

Maybe shaving your head will give you the courage to talk to this woman that you are certain wants to fuck you.

lol You believe she wants you, but you can't even muster enough balls to stop and flirt? lol

Maybe shaving your head will give you the courage to talk to this woman that you are certain wants to fuck you.

lol You believe she wants you, but you can't even muster enough balls to stop and flirt? lol

You right. Lol. But shaving my hair has nothing to do with it because I would look like a human light bulb and I don't like that look

This fool stops me in the hallway and says.........."can I ask you a personal question, when are you going to cut off all your hair?" He asked that because my hair is thinning at the top but my answer to him was NEVER because I can't get down with the "Human Light Bulb" look. lol

So I guess he needs to feel better about his decision to go bald once I cut off all my hair. Plus I am confused why another man would be concerned about another man's hair which is kind of odd to me.

Funny that woman compliment my haircuts and a man has a issue with it.

koshergrl you might be right about the JR theory (see gallery).....

You right. Lol. But shaving my hair has nothing to do with it because I would look like a human light bulb and I don't like that look

So? Then say no. Problem solved.

Just saying no would be like just asking the girl out. It would mean no drama and no attention. This youngster cannot possibly manage that.

Just saying no would be like just asking the girl out. It would mean no drama and no attention. This youngster cannot possibly manage that.

When the guy asked when I am shaving my head I said......."Never"

When a guy asks me about when I will post threads about trivial nonsense that happens to me at work, I will say the same thing.

When a guy asks me about when I will post threads about trivial nonsense that happens to me at work, I will say the same thing.

Yall are my internet buddies and I like to share what goes on

Yall are my internet buddies and I like to share what goes on

Please stop! :D

Ok, so I guess that the slave thing offended your sensibilities. That's fine. It is ok for you to have your own opinion on slavery. Don't get down on yourself over it. I certainly will not lose any sleep.

I have another great idea here. Let's pimp FBJ out to some chick here. Here's the deal. If you are interested in fucking FBJ then I will provide you a plane ticket and room in a nice hotel at my expense for you to go to FBJ's home town and fuck him. I am not going to be scammed, though. I insist on seeing this go down, and possibly streaming it on a pay per view basis. Oh, and Chris, it is not going to be you because you cannot pay me enough money to look at your cellulite infused ass.

So if you are interested in a free night of making fuck with FBJ, then I, "Sweet Daddy" Iron Head, will make it happen!

Forum List

Back