A Bald guy at my job wants me to cut off all my hair like him LOL

Do you have a criminal history, fbj? If you do then it would be fair for everyone here, especially women, to know.

"Human light bulb look"?

Why does EVERYTHING have to be so fucking negative with you?

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

I don't need hair styling tips Mongo., if I already have a 27 year female coworker who wants to fuck me with the thinning hair

You do? Is this another one like the rest, where you THINK what she did means something?

Yes that's usually the case when someone can't stop looking at you

So someone is looking at you a lot and you jump to the conclusion that she wants to fuck you??

Have you forgotten these:
"She asked if I was married. She wants to fuck me!"
"She asked to be FaceBook Friends. She wants to fuck me!"
"She won't admit to having a boyfriend. She wants to fuck me!"

It means sexual attraction Jackass

Fbj, if you were Jimmy Stewart in "It's A Wonderful Life" that angel would have pushed you off that fucking bridge.

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

I don't need hair styling tips Mongo., if I already have a 27 year female coworker who wants to fuck me with the thinning hair

You do? Is this another one like the rest, where you THINK what she did means something?

So someone is looking at you a lot and you jump to the conclusion that she wants to fuck you??

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

Tip #2, stop you incessant whining about everything. That gets old REAL fast. I assume you keep doing this because people pay attention to you when you do it. Why these people keep encouraging you, I have no idea.
Here, fbj, hook up with Chris. You are both attention whores, have self-esteem issues, and dumber than hell. She's also a little "loose in the caboose", if you know what I mean.

What are you talking about? You're the one who starts threads about your VD. :lol: Why do you speak as if you know me? I don't associate with losers like you or the OP. I have standards, I told you.

Do you have a criminal history, fbj? If you do then it would be fair for everyone here, especially women, to know.

What does that have to do with anything iron face?
Because you sound like you may harbor mens rea, or criminal intent.

Good grief, look who's talking. The stalker of the forum who stalks females he doesn't even know. You and FBJ would make the perfect couple. :D

It means you are obsessed with another girl at the office. You are totally clueless as to what it means. Your past nonsense has made that abundantly clear.

You give me a reason why someone keeps looking at you when you walk past them?

You give me a reason why someone keeps looking at you when you walk past them?

Maybe she thinks you're weird looking?

Forum List

Back