A Bald guy at my job wants me to cut off all my hair like him LOL

Aren't you a negro? Bald is a good look on colored people. It is certainly a much better look than having thinning hair and/receding hairline.

Bald heads don't look good on whites?
I guess so, on some of them. But I do not recall seeing a black guy that made me think, "that guy looks like shit without hair."

I had 4 second dates this year with thinning hair so it obviously is not that big of deal
First of all, 4 second dates is not exactly Hugh Hefner land. Secondly, how many of those second dates resulted in 3rd and 4th dates that included getting your dick wet?

Bald can be sexy. However, NO woman finds balding sexy.

I made the decision not to go on a 3rd date with 2 of them and the other 2 I sent a stupid text

If Bald is sexy then why is the bald guy at the job insecure about his bald head and asking me to cut my hair?
Man, you are just looking for ANY excuse to justify yourself. Your problem, if you are for real, is a complete lack of confidence.

Bald heads don't look good on whites?
I guess so, on some of them. But I do not recall seeing a black guy that made me think, "that guy looks like shit without hair."

I had 4 second dates this year with thinning hair so it obviously is not that big of deal
First of all, 4 second dates is not exactly Hugh Hefner land. Secondly, how many of those second dates resulted in 3rd and 4th dates that included getting your dick wet?

I made the decision not to go on a 3rd date with 2 of them and the other 2 I sent a stupid text

If Bald is sexy then why is the bald guy at the job insecure about his bald head and asking me to cut my hair?
Man, you are just looking for ANY excuse to justify yourself. Your problem, if you are for real, is a complete lack of confidence.

If i had a lack of confidence I would have shaved my hair off

Now if only you had a lick of sense......... :eusa_whistle:

Lick my dick

Lick my dick
If you had one and I was gay....... but alas.......

Lick my dick
If you had one and I was gay....... but alas.......

You sound gay like the bald guy

I shaved my head in May of 2000. I was tired of trying to make my hair do what I wanted while my hairline climbed steadily up and over.

Best move EVER! This was a year or so before it was trendy. I had quite a few women tell me they thought it was sexy as hell. Not only did (do) women find it sexy, it is the easiest hair style in the world. Every few days I shave my head. Other than that, no combing, shampooing, or worrying. I can wear a hat for half a day and not have "hat hair". I can go from sound asleep to dressed for work in 5 minutes flat. And I can drop the top or roll down all the windows on my way to someplace important and still look good.

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

I don't need hair styling tips Mongo., if I already have a 27 year female coworker who wants to fuck me with the thinning hair

You do? Is this another one like the rest, where you THINK what she did means something?

Tip #2, stop you incessant whining about everything. That gets old REAL fast. I assume you keep doing this because people pay attention to you when you do it. Why these people keep encouraging you, I have no idea.

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

I don't need hair styling tips Mongo., if I already have a 27 year female coworker who wants to fuck me with the thinning hair

You do? Is this another one like the rest, where you THINK what she did means something?

Yes that's usually the case when someone can't stop looking at you

Tip #2, stop you incessant whining about everything. That gets old REAL fast. I assume you keep doing this because people pay attention to you when you do it. Why these people keep encouraging you, I have no idea.

What am I whinning about mongette?

Here, fbj, hook up with Chris. You are both attention whores, have self-esteem issues, and dumber than hell. She's also a little "loose in the caboose", if you know what I mean.

Yes that's usually the case when someone can't stop looking at you

So someone is looking at you a lot and you jump to the conclusion that she wants to fuck you??

Have you forgotten these:
"She asked if I was married. She wants to fuck me!"
"She asked to be FaceBook Friends. She wants to fuck me!"
"She won't admit to having a boyfriend. She wants to fuck me!"

I shaved my head in May of 2000. I was tired of trying to make my hair do what I wanted while my hairline climbed steadily up and over.

Best move EVER! This was a year or so before it was trendy. I had quite a few women tell me they thought it was sexy as hell. Not only did (do) women find it sexy, it is the easiest hair style in the world. Every few days I shave my head. Other than that, no combing, shampooing, or worrying. I can wear a hat for half a day and not have "hat hair". I can go from sound asleep to dressed for work in 5 minutes flat. And I can drop the top or roll down all the windows on my way to someplace important and still look good.

Not into the "Human Light Bulb Look"

Forum List

Back