A Big Way To Help Climate Change Just Discovered

Yahoo is part of ABC news.

Verizon owns Yahoo.
AT&T owns Verizon now.
Bell Telephone Co. owns AT&T, even though Bell does most of their business under the AT&T name.

Disney owns ABC.
Vanguard Group owns most of Disney.
Blackrock Inc. holds most shares of Vanguard Group.
And......get this..........
Vanguard Group is the major shareholder in Blackrock Inc.

I'll say it again. The 9 point Fukashima earthquake in 2011 shifted the earth on it's axis about 6 inches. For sone reason climate scientists seem to ignore the fact that the sun's impact on the earth would shift and climate technology will change. The answer is that climate scientists are programed to be Al Gore's extortion agents and nobody can make a buck off a natural event.

I'll say it again. The 9 point Fukashima earthquake in 2011 shifted the earth on it's axis about 6 inches. For sone reason climate scientists seem to ignore the fact that the sun's impact on the earth would shift and climate technology will change. The answer is that climate scientists are programed to be Al Gore's extortion agents and nobody can make a buck off a natural event.

And as soon as you can explain how North America thawed while Greenland froze, you will understand what does cause climate change, and what is eliminated as suspects (Sun and atmosphere/Co2)...

Any tard can see it's a cigar, not a cock. You went there. That's on you, dick-breath.

OK.

Here's the thing.

I knew it was a cigar the entire time.

It was a joke. Perhaps not my best, but clearly joshing.

And the fact I have to explain this to you, says it all.

Now I'm going to let you go back to being on your lonesome.

I'm sure you're used to it. ;)

Nah, I want to control farms because they are wasteful. They waste public resources for private gain. We allow Saudi Arabia and a bunch of other Islamic authoritarian nations to use our resources for their gain because the capitalist system allows and incentivizes them to use/waste land. Someone's a money-changer. It ain't you or me, or most people.
LOL. So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that privately owned farms are wasteful, therefore we need to put the most wasteful business on the planet in charge of them - the government. Did you already forget the US government is so fined tuned and unwasteful that we now owe 32 trillion dollars?

the biggest polluter by far on the planet is a communist nation !

That's the stupidest thing with the left. They want us to spend 50 trillion dollars in an attempt to save the planet while China, India, and others continue polluting. All that would happen is us flushing 50 trillion dollars down the toilet.

Forum List

Back