A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peer pressure and propaganda are useful tools dipshit. How do you think social and political change happen?
Well we know what morals you do or don't have now...

Thank you, but I will continue to think for myself. I am not a sheep and I do have more morals than apparently your peer group does collectively.

Thank you, but I will continue to think for myself. I am not a sheep and I do have more morals than apparently your peer group does collectively.
There is not much more useless or obvious than virtue signaling from the morally bankrupt. Glad you pointed it out.

Morality is subjective you dipshit.
You go ahead and comfort your minority status with feelings of moral supremacy and I'll take social and political supremacy. 😁

😄

So you don't believe a transwoman was celebrated in a mainstream publication?
I think he believes it. What he does not believe is how it is a good thing because it promotes mental illness as an acceptable even noble lifestyle, which is of course complete bullshit.

I think he believes it. What he does not believe is how it is a good thing because it promotes mental illness as an acceptable even noble lifestyle, which is of course complete bullshit.
Who gives a shit what a fringe bunch of mutant assclowns find unacceptable?

We are not the fringe. That you think so shows how out of touch with reality you are.
You're the fringe by simple virtue of being the antithesis of the mainstream. If the mainstream is empathy and acceptance for the LGTBQ community and you are opposed to that, how do you no recognize yourself as the fringe? 😆 How lacking in self awareness are you?

You're the fringe by simple virtue of being the antithesis of the mainstream. If the mainstream is empathy and acceptance for the LGTBQ community and you are opposed to that, how do you no recognize yourself as the fringe? 😆 How lacking in self awareness are you?
I have as much empathy and acceptance for LGBTQRSVP people as I do for anyone who is mentally ill. I treat them with kindness. They're sick people.

I have as much empathy and acceptance for LGBTQRSVP people as I do for anyone who is mentally ill. I treat them with kindness. They're sick people.
😄

When you can stop pretending and say how you really feel then maybe I won't think you're a cuck and part of a dying culture, withering in shame. If you weren't filled with it you wouldn't pretend to care for people for whom you obviously don't. 😁

You see me pretending to give a shit about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back