A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you are. You'd like nothing more than for this woman to be mocked and shunned and instead your lot is while she is celebrated. You have no choice but to eat that. 😁
You tell me or no one what their choices are. You need to accept that you gloating ridiculous fuckhead.

You tell me or no one what their choices are. You need to accept that you gloating ridiculous fuckhead.
Your choices are defined by options you clown. You have no choice but to watch as Trans individuals are celebrated and accepted by mainstream society. You can't do a fucking thing to stop it. 😄

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Yet another thread demonstrating the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

All I see are a lot of excuses for why you're losing the cultural war and the battle for public perception. 🥱 Where's the proof you're the majority? Your clown party hasn't won the popular vote for almost 2 frigging decades. 😄

Being the ones who get you cucks banned from Twitter when you don't act right effectively does.

If you want to claim dominance at some point you have to produce victories. Even in your electoral victories you lose. 😆

That battle isn't over just yet. When Kaepernick first took a knee in support of BLM there was a lot of push back with All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter. There was outrage, suspensions and rule changes. What happened in the end? The NFL was broken. They had to pay Kaepernick millions and had to publicly and financially support BLM. Right now the same sort of campaign is ramping up against Disney and other popular companies who've supported Republican politicians and when we break them we will use them as a bat to bludgeon politicians in Florida until they submit and apologize publicly for being deplorable assclowns. 😄

Keep thinking you are winning because people with no spines and your own echo chambers say you are winning. People are getting more and more pissed off by your totalitarian bullshit, and the backlash will be swift, and it won't be fun (well it will be fun for us).

you guys are all hat, not cattle. Loud with no staying power. Like Cartman getting into a fight. You only seem strong because you are a mob.

Keep thinking you are winning because people with no spines and your own echo chambers say you are winning.
So I think I'm winning because all you cowards and cucks are bending to our will? Gee, I wonder why I would think that. 😄
People are getting more and more pissed off by your totalitarian bullshit, and the backlash will be swift, and it won't be fun (well it will be fun for us).
I keep hearing this but where is it cuck boy? What do these political and social victories look like? Or are they nothing more than fantasies and wishful thinking?
you guys are all hat, not cattle. Loud with no staying power. Like Cartman getting into a fight. You only seem strong because you are a mob.
Mobs are stronger than a handful of cucks. 😆

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Your femininity threatened?

Your choices are defined by options you clown. You have no choice but to watch as Trans individuals are celebrated and accepted by mainstream society. You can't do a fucking thing to stop it. 😄
You look like a smaller person every time you post. Soon there will be nothing left of your sorry self.

You look like a smaller person every time you post. Soon there will be nothing left of your sorry self.
Is you thinking I'm small going to stop this woman and others like her from being celebrated as influential professionals? As long as that's happening, I win. 😄

Cultural dominance you clown. This woman is being celebrated as a woman in actual reality and the mainstream. That's more than you can claim little cuck. 😄
If it was dominant this thread would not be here. You are a conceited bastard stuck on stupid.

Because you assholes exploit everything. You could give a shit about it but you use it.
Because better propaganda means victory. You should try it some time. It could be just as fun to watch you try and fail as it is to watch you shout from the fringes of your trailer parks. 😆

Sure you are. You'd like nothing more than for this woman to be mocked and shunned and instead your lot is while she is celebrated. You have no choice but to eat that. 😁

What “woman” are you talking about.

A man is not a woman, no matter how fucked up his head is, and no matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has done to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back