A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not be allowing delusional men wearing dresses to set our cultural norms.
I disagree.

We should let those mentally ill people do whatever it is they feel is necessary to feel better, so long as the don't fuck with anyone else's rights.

We should also let these "Woman of the Year" dumbfucks shit all over the very people they are attempting to honor by selecting MEN for the woman honor.

We should also laugh hysterically at all this shit and MAKE FUN OF THEIR STUPID ASSES UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Only shame and discredit will end this. We must let them continue.

I disagree.

We should let those mentally ill people do whatever it is they feel is necessary to feel better, so long as the don't fuck with anyone else's rights.

We should also let these "Woman of the Year" dumbfucks shit all over the very people they are attempting to honor by selecting MEN for the woman honor.

We should also laugh hysterically at all this shit and MAKE FUN OF THEIR STUPID ASSES UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

This is the next one:

Period product company slammed for referring to women as 'bleeders'

and of course the woke leader of all this decides to double down instead of try to reach out to their core clientele, actual women.

We strongly believe all women, girls and people with a menstrual cycle should feel welcome at Yoppie. We also understand there are many women who don't have periods, and some people who menstruate who are not women.

I disagree.

In order to do that you'd have to convince the mainstream this is shameful and I don't see your lot being able to do that. But hey, unlike the rest of these cucks at least you recognize the power of propaganda, even as you have little hope of wielding it affectively.

I don't give a fuck what you think either just as long as your culture is cucked you're at least pretending to act right because you know what's good for you. 😁
I always act right. I'm polite to everyone. It's your gang that goes bonkers when they don't get their way. Look at you!!

I always act right. I'm polite to everyone. It's your gang that goes bonkers when they don't get their way. Look at you!!
You have to be polite to the LGBTQ community. You're made to. No gives a shit how we treat mutants and deplorables. 😄

Now can you cucks bend anyone over like that and compel them to act right?

It's amazing how bitchy your side gets just when called out for this abuse of the English language and basic science.

All you have is snark, and it's not even good snark.

you are a less inventive and more callous version of Colefax, and that isn't something to aspire to.

It's amazing how bitchy your side gets just when called out for this abuse of the English language and basic science.

All you have is snark, and it's not even good snark.

you are a less inventive and more callous version of Colefax, and that isn't something to aspire to.
I've also got a cultural and political majority. That's why we can shame CEOs into acting right and you can't. 😄

You're the fringe by simple virtue of being the antithesis of the mainstream. If the mainstream is empathy and acceptance for the LGTBQ community and you are opposed to that, how do you no recognize yourself as the fringe? 😆 How lacking in self awareness are you?
So the mainstream is supposed to influence how I feel when I know it is not fact based? You are a fool.

The LGTBQ community is not even 4% of the population I say those assholes need to adjust to us and accept the lifestyle they have chosen comes with responsibility of handling what comes with it.

I've also got a cultural and political majority. That's why we can shame CEOs into acting right and you can't. 😄

Not a majority, you idiots are just louder, more obnoxious, and most of these CEO's have no spine, and lack the intellect to realize if they told the woke mobs to piss off, their business wouldn't be impacted.

Being the biggest jerks on Twitter and reddit doesn't make your side a majority.

Asking skewed poll questions to get the answers you want doesn't make your positions popular in reality.

Just look at the lying your side had to do with the "don't say gay" bill in Florida. Your mistake there was DeSantis won't back down like many other Republicans.

And there are more like him coming up.

So the mainstream is supposed to influence how I feel when I know it is not fact based? You are a fool.
No. You cucks should cling to bigotry and ignorance until your dying breaths. At least that way your culture would die faster.
The LGTBQ community is not even 4% of the population I say those assholes need to adjust to us and accept the lifestyle they have chosen comes with responsibility of handling what comes with it.
But that isn't reality is it? You're being made to adjust to them. How do you plan on changing that reality?

No. You cucks should cling to bigotry and ignorance until your dying breaths. At least that way your culture would die faster.

But that isn't reality is it? You're being made to adjust to them. How do you plan on changing that reality?
Nothing ignorant about recognizing mental illness and the evil people that promote it. And I am being made to do nothing by you virtue signaling wonder babies.

Not a majority, you idiots are just louder, more obnoxious, and most of these CEO's have no spine, and lack the intellect to realize if they told the woke mobs to piss off, their business wouldn't be impacted.
All I see are a lot of excuses for why you're losing the cultural war and the battle for public perception. 🥱 Where's the proof you're the majority? Your clown party hasn't won the popular vote for almost 2 frigging decades. 😄
Being the biggest jerks on Twitter and reddit doesn't make your side a majority.
Being the ones who get you cucks banned from Twitter when you don't act right effectively does.
Asking skewed poll questions to get the answers you want doesn't make your positions popular in reality.
If you want to claim dominance at some point you have to produce victories. Even in your electoral victories you lose. 😆
Just look at the lying your side had to do with the "don't say gay" bill in Florida. Your mistake there was DeSantis won't back down like many other Republicans.

And there are more like him coming up.
That battle isn't over just yet. When Kaepernick first took a knee in support of BLM there was a lot of push back with All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter. There was outrage, suspensions and rule changes. What happened in the end? The NFL was broken. They had to pay Kaepernick millions and had to publicly and financially support BLM. Right now the same sort of campaign is ramping up against Disney and other popular companies who've supported Republican politicians and when we break them we will use them as a bat to bludgeon politicians in Florida until they submit and apologize publicly for being deplorable assclowns. 😄

Nothing ignorant about recognizing mental illness and the evil people that promote it. And I am being made to do nothing by you virtue signaling wonder babies.
Sure you are. You'd like nothing more than for this woman to be mocked and shunned and instead your lot is while she is celebrated. You have no choice but to eat that. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back