A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like most lefties, call others what you yourself are. Frankly Levine looks like a deplorable mutant.
And yet she'll be celebrated in mainstream media ten times over before bigoted white winger of the month is. 😄

Who cares what some cucks on message boards say? Companies bending over to support Trans individuals is a signal that businesses see that as the winning position.

I'm more of a PUBG fan.

Then they lose sales, and quietly go back to keeping their fucking mouths shut as they are supposed to. Just sell shit, don't bend the knee to CHUDs like you.

Figures you are a twitch-short attention span gamer, guess your immunity to Adderall has some downsides.

And yet that biological fact doesn't stop decent society from recognizing her psychological truth. That's something that will never change either. No matter how salty you get over it.

My psychological truth is I’m 100% immune to Covid. Should I be allowed to go anywhere I want shot and mask free?

Then they lose sales, and quietly go back to keeping their fucking mouths shut as they are supposed to. Just sell shit, don't bend the knee to CHUDs like you.
Except we're forcing them to pick a side and they aren't choosing yours. 😆
Figures you are a twitch-short attention span gamer, guess your immunity to Adderall has some downsides.
PUBG is for twitch- short attending span gamers? It's the slowest and most pair down of the Battle Royals, but hey why let reality stop you now? And what's wrong with those chaotic orgies of spectacle, they aren't for me but that doesn't mean I have to hate on them. Just goes to show that deplorable aspect infects your entire life.

And yet that biological fact doesn't stop decent society from recognizing her psychological truth. That's something that will never change either. No matter how salty you get over it.
Sociopaths also have 'psychological truth.' Unfortunately that 'truth' doesn't mesh with 'decent society.'

You trust the MSM?? :auiqs.jpg:
I recognize their circulation as a reflection of popular culture and if you aren't popular culture you aren't mainstream.
No, I don't believe in spreading lies like you do.
Propaganda doesn't have to be lies. It's simply the promotion of your ideas and beliefs.
Sociopaths also have 'psychological truth.' Unfortunately that 'truth' doesn't mesh with 'decent society.'
And yet Trans individuals do. That should indicate to you that Trans individuals aren't the same as sociopaths.

Except we're forcing them to pick a side and they aren't choosing yours. 😆

PUBG is for twitch- short attending span gamers? It's the slowest and most pair down of the Battle Royals, but hey why let reality stop you now? And what's wrong with those chaotic orgies of spectacle, they aren't for me but that doesn't mean I have to hate on them. Just goes to show that deplorable aspect infects your entire life.

They are picking the path of least resistance, and picking wrongly over and over.

I actually read this entire thread. Personally I find it entertaining to observe people pretending. One poster here is pretending that the majority of Americans have accepted (as fact) that this old guy put on a wig and magically transformed himself into a woman. Not only that, that poster is pretending that this is some kind of "win". The truth is.....he's an old, homely Jewish guy that put on a wig. If someone wants to call that a "win"......well that's fine by me.

They are picking the path of least resistance, and picking wrongly over and over.
The difference is they are real life CEOs in control of billions in industry and you're just a internet clown. The decisions they make have real world affects and they are all siding with us. Wrong would be siding with the dying culture is racist whites in society of growing diversity.

Nope, just the loudest and most obnoxious.

If the real majority ever decided they had enough, your type wouldn't last very long, or you would try to hide you were ever an SJW twit.
So the real majority is just laying low and taking Ls for shits and giggles? That doesn't sound made up at all. 😄

We should let repressed racists and bigots set them instead?
Didn't take long for the race baiter to start down this path. Pathetic.

1647458362265.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back