A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Black race" isn't a real thing. Race isn't a real thing. It's definitions can expand or contact at will. Our first black president had a white mother. Our first black Vice President has a father from Jamaica who's lineage is from Africa and an Indian mother. Like her, my family is from Africa, India and China also by way of Jamaica.
The only people feeling threatened by people from different lands and cultures mixing are racists and bigots. Mutants and deplorables. Other cultures are more obviously flexible than those centered around white cultural and ethno purity. Also facts show that the children of immigrants tend to out perform natural born Americans educationally and financially and I imagine that goes double for the whites who eshew science and higher education so you don't even have that part right. 😂
Goes back the the three tribes.

LMAO---really? You posted "One of those treatments may be physical gender reassignment so their bodies are more in line with how they feel mentally, in other cases maybe treatment involves therapy and accepting the incongruity and learning to live they lives in a way that makes them happy. " You said it---its a MENTAL ISSUE.
The human body isn't perfect, it presents all sorts of "issues" to everyone who has one. Not only do you offer no real solutions to those issues you belittle the people who have to live with them. That's why society in general largely sees people like you as asshats. It's as if you were heckling a man with prosthetic legs for being an imposter and then looking around and wondering why people were giving you dirty looks.
Oh and the part where I'm mean because I don't support the crazy stupid? I can live with that and own that with PRIDE.
And I take pride that today mainstream society mocks and ridicules people like you.
Guy in a dress is still just a guy with a mental issue not a girl. You can own being crazy stupid if you think otherwise.
Like I said, the standards are set by the majority. That woman is celebrated in the press while you clowns are called deplorables. I'm okay with that social dynamic. 😁

This nation is a Republic. In a Republic the rights of the minority are protected. Do you have a high school diploma? However, you're wrong about your clan being a majority. You're all just a loud noise from a little squeaky wheel.
The mechanism that does that is called the Constitution and the minorities who are protected are written out and expanded by legal ruling to include people of different race, sex, religious belief and sexual and gender orientation. White bigots aren't a protected minority, it's why there's no problem with any business banning you for being a racist twat. 😄

1647444422125.jpeg

You date "women" who have penises, don't you?
All you're doing is revealing that you can't imagine empathizing with people who are different than you just because it's the right thing to do. The only people who can support Trans individuals are people dating or sleeping with Trans individuals? What a hilariously limited understanding of humanity. 😄

The "Black race" isn't a real thing. Race isn't a real thing. It's definitions can expand or contact at will. Our first black president had a white mother. Our first black Vice President has a father from Jamaica who's lineage is from Africa and an Indian mother. Like her, my family is from Africa, India and China also by way of Jamaica.
The only people feeling threatened by people from different lands and cultures mixing are racists and bigots. Mutants and deplorables. Other cultures are more obviously flexible than those centered around white cultural and ethno purity. Also facts show that the children of immigrants tend to out perform natural born Americans educationally and financially and I imagine that goes double for the whites who eshew science and higher education so you don't even have that part right. 😂
Blacks that immigrate to America from Africa are much more mannerly than American Blacks for the most part. There are Black people and then there are N's.

All you're doing is revealing that you can't imagine empathizing with people who are different than you just because it's the right thing to do. The only people who can support Trans individuals are people dating or sleeping with Trans individuals? What a hilariously limited understanding of humanity. 😄

Why didn't you answer the question?

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

He's just USA Today women of the year. Not America's.

I gotta wonder which actual woman was knocked out of that position? To be beating out by a man should be something feminist would object to.

Blacks that immigrate to America from Africa are much more mannerly than American Blacks for the most part. There are Black people and then there are N's.
What they aren't is interested in your racist bullshit. In a population of growing diversity you've decided to wear your racism on your sleeve. I appreciate your political ineptness. 😄

The human body isn't perfect, it presents all sorts of "issues" to everyone who has one. Not only do you offer no real solutions to those issues you belittle the people who have to live with them. That's why society in general largely sees people like you as asshats. It's as if you were heckling a man with prosthetic legs for being an imposter and then looking around and wondering why people were giving you dirty looks.

And I take pride that today mainstream society mocks and ridicules people like you.

Like I said, the standards are set by the majority. That woman is celebrated in the press while you clowns are called deplorables. I'm okay with that social dynamic. 😁
Are you trying to use PEER pressure insults against me? Hillarious----another sign of mental illness---needing PEER claims to support your wrong assumptions about life. Now that is just funny. The gay alphabet community is wrong about well most everything btw...

And you "empathize" with people different than you, huh. Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back