A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Kind of takes the sting out of complaints a woman may have with her coworkers telling crude jokes ... :thup:

I mean if she can handle a major news outlet identifying a man as "Woman of the Year" ...
You cannot get much more of a crude joke than that.

The Teddy Kennedy Plan.

Of course it's not just whites you are engaging in genocide against.

Blacks were 13% of the population in the 2010 census. In 2020 they are 12%

The plan to import the least educated and least intelligent from the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America isn't just displacing whites.
The "Black race" isn't a real thing. Race isn't a real thing. It's definitions can expand or contact at will. Our first black president had a white mother. Our first black Vice President has a father from Jamaica who's lineage is from Africa and an Indian mother. Like her, my family is from Africa, India and China also by way of Jamaica.
The only people feeling threatened by people from different lands and cultures mixing are racists and bigots. Mutants and deplorables. Other cultures are more obviously flexible than those centered around white cultural and ethno purity. Also facts show that the children of immigrants tend to out perform natural born Americans educationally and financially and I imagine that goes double for the whites who eshew science and higher education so you don't even have that part right. 😂

Keep telling yourself that to make you able to get to the next day.
The arrival of the next day has nothing to do with my acceptance of it's existence. 😄
And "CALL ME MA'AM" guy isn't trying people how to live their lives?
No one is telling you how to live your life you assclown. What they are asking you for is the basic respect and common courtesy of being referred to as they request. If you choose to be a dick about it and choose to live your life as a deplorable that's completely your choice. Just don't be surprised when you are treated as such.
Also, the irony of a militant atheist being butthurt about people preaching.
I'm amused by it. I don't mind you sleeping with your security blanket. 😄

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

The left HATES women.

😆

It's your culture getting their asses kicked by the LGTBQ community. Let some negative word about them come out your mouth in public and watch how quickly you get canceled and ridiculed and shamed by the mainstream.
Are you male or female?

Im not sure if you know this but the brain is a part of the body and the body is a fairly complex organism that isn't as binary as you'd obviously prefer it to be. Along with people who have gender dysphoria there are people born intersexed who have biological sexual traits that don't conform to strict definitions of male or female. These physical and mental "issues", as you call them, have various forms of treatment in order to help the people who have them lead more comfortable and happier lives. One of those treatments may be physical gender reassignment so their bodies are more in line with how they feel mentally, in other cases maybe treatment involves therapy and accepting the incongruity and learning to live they lives in a way that makes them happy. Either way that is between them and their doctors. What certainly doesn't help is stigmatizing them or treating them like their is something wrong with them rather than just something different.

So clearly you don't come from a place of empathy and wanting to help people but to be a dick. If that's the case why pretend otherwise? Are you ashamed of who you really are? 😄

LMAO---really? You posted "One of those treatments may be physical gender reassignment so their bodies are more in line with how they feel mentally, in other cases maybe treatment involves therapy and accepting the incongruity and learning to live they lives in a way that makes them happy. " You said it---its a MENTAL ISSUE.

Oh and the part where I'm mean because I don't support the crazy stupid? I can live with that and own that with PRIDE.

Guy in a dress is still just a guy with a mental issue not a girl. You can own being crazy stupid if you think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back