A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, without labeling folks by skin color, the Democrats would cease to exist. In the past it was 'blacks' today it's 'whites' they are obsessed with skin color.
Hell it's gone far beyond even skin color in the last few years. They are dividing us along every line they can find to eventuate the dissolution of the country.

It has to be that because when you go so far dividing a country, the divide becomes insurmountable and the only thing remaining is a divorce.

A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Yea​

And that upsets you because…you were wanting to win that spot? Or what?

why do I care about USA Today?
It upsets me because there are millions of accomplished women who have contributed immensely to this country, and instead the leftists choose a biological male who told people to leave their elderly parenrs in nursing homes and then took HIS own mother out.

The only reason this bio-male was selected as “Woman of the Year” was to support the transgender community - at the expense of a real woman who deserved it.

That doesn't even make sense. What am I defending them from? I'm pointing to them bowing their heads a bending their knees to us as a sign of our cultural domination.

You don't speak for black people nor do I pretend to know what's in the heart of every religious Black American. I do know the majority of black people I know are supportive of Trans individuals and that the majority of Americans in general agree with Trans rights. If some or even a majority of religious Black Americans are opposed to Trans rights so what? That still wouldn't give you a majority.

So they could they just don't want to? That's what you're going with? Power unwielded is no power at all.

Fine, sucking their dicks, explicit enough for you?

Most people you know are probably SJW cucks such as yourself, bubble boi.

What's your totally non racist reasoning for why over 90% of black voters continue to accept this treatment? It should be a hoot. 😂

You've mistakenly assumed that I care whether someone like you screams, "RACIST!" at me or not.

What's your totally non racist reasoning for why over 90% of black voters continue to accept this treatment? It should be a hoot. 😂

You've mistakenly assumed that I care whether someone like you screams, "RACIST!" at me or not.
I think the reason that 90% of blacks vote Democrat is the same reason that 75% of Jews vote Democrat - force of habit engrained from previous generations, combined with a bias against Republicans that is not based on fact.

I myself woke up to it all years ago.

I think the reason that 90% of blacks vote Democrat is the same reason that 75% of Jews vote Democrat - force of habit engrained from previous generations, combined with a bias against Republicans that is not based on fact.

I think I don't have to know what people are thinking and why they're doing what they're doing to be able to see WHAT they're doing.

Goat's presumed theory of "The left can't be mistreating black people, because black people keep voting for them" is like saying, "That man can't be abusing his wife, because she stays married to him."

You mistakenly think I care if you care that I called you a racist. I don't. I care about results and the results of your party's racism is the resounding rejection by black voters election after election after election. I don't need to convince you that you're a racist, you have to convince me and over 90% of black voters that you're not. Or continue to lose demographically until not even gerrymandered districts and the electoral college won't be enough to overcome the sheer number of votes against you.
I think I don't have to know what people are thinking and why they're doing what they're doing to be able to see WHAT they're doing.

Goat's presumed theory of "The left can't be mistreating black people, because black people keep voting for them" is like saying, "That man can't be abusing his wife, because she stays married to him."
It's always easier when you morons can argue both sides of the conversation but I asked you the reasoning behind your argument because I'm confident enough in my own to not have to invent yours.

The reasons battered wives don't leave their husband's are out of fear of physical harm, financial instability or psychological trauma, are you suggesting black voters don't leave the Democratic party for one of these reasons?

What bias about the Republican Party do you think I have that isn't based in fact?

You mistakenly think I care if you care that I called you a racist. I don't. I care about results and the results of your party's racism is the resounding rejection by black voters election after election after election. I don't need to convince you that you're a racist, you have to convince me and over 90% of black voters that you're not. Or continue to lose demographically until not even gerrymandered districts and the electoral college won't be enough to overcome the sheer number of votes against you.

It's always easier when you morons can argue both sides of the conversation but I asked you the reasoning behind your argument because I'm confident enough in my own to not have to invent yours.

The reasons battered wives don't leave their husband's are out of fear of physical harm, financial instability or psychological trauma, are you suggesting black voters don't leave the Democratic party for one of these reasons?
When you call everyone a racist the word loses its meaning, goat f*ucker.

LOL

You must watch nothing but CCPNN and MSNBCCP.
You mean credible news organizations that report actual news?
That's surveillance video the Marshals took of democrats stuffing ballot boxes. It was all over the legitimate press.
So what's the result of this evidence? Who's been arrested? Indicted?
Irrefutable proof of election fraud by your Reich, Goat Curious.
Can you prove it in court? Do you even have enough real evidence to make it to court? 😄

When you call everyone a racist the word loses its meaning, goat f*ucker.
What does that mean that it has lost its meaning? To who? It still seems to mean something to businesses and companies because accusation of racism and protests to fire racist employees even when those employees are caught being racist in their personal lives during their off hours they are still fired. The accusation of racism to me, seems a more powerful tool today than its ever been especially with the prevalence of cell phone cameras who have helped document these incidents so they are harder to deny and spin. Hell if the accusation of racism were an athlete I'd say it was only now just approaching its prime. 😄

You mean credible news organizations that report actual news?

:rofl:

Oh, "credible"

giphy.gif

So what's the result of this evidence? Who's been arrested? Indicted?

Wow, you are stupid. Yes, he was arrested. That's WHY they surveil someone.

So, did you spend the entire congressional hearings like this?

tenor.gif

Can you prove it in court? Do you even have enough real evidence to make it to court? 😄

You may be goat curious, but you pay no attention to events around you.

:rofl:

Oh, "credible"

giphy.gif

Wow, you are stupid. Yes, he was arrested. That's WHY they surveil someone.

So, did you spend the entire congressional hearings like this?

tenor.gif

You may be goat curious, but you pay no attention to events around you.
Biden is still President, right? 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back