🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

tell all holy one - what is an saf ...

saf.jpg

Like I said, you're an airy SAF.

For you, the second death:
"But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part'shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

Oooooooh. I didn't think you cared. Youve driven a stake through my heart.
I'm overwhelmed and blushing with your kind words. Please give my kind regards to your filthy paedophile lying god.
really norris, you refute the evolution of living beings as an adaptive, self directed and continuous process as warranted or otherwise.

"irrelevant" - irregardless, what is your explanation for the metaphysical event.
Colin is the name you arrogant prick.

I have never refuted evolution. All the godbotherers have.

You can refer to metaphysics if you like and attempt to make the connection with some god.
I don't.

I'm overwhelmed and blushing with your kind words. Please give my kind regards to your filthy paedophile lying god.
The Bible states that God will tell you, the non-believers and sinners in the end, "Thy will be done."

Me? I lol and just wipe much of your posts away just like after finishing in the wash room. That's in the S&T forum, but here in R&E you're entitled more to your ANGRY atheism. Still, even here I do not get much evidence here from you. You will not admit that there is the ultimate punishment forthcoming for the atheists by fire. You deny the facts and evidence for the death by water that has happened already. I can only think that, you, personally experiencing the Lake of Fire is what will ultimately get your attention and make you believe. Much worse that a stake through your dark heart.

You can refer to metaphysics if you like and attempt to make the connection with some god.
I don't.
I don't.

nothing to do with the desert religions ...

no connection to a god was implied ... metaphysical physiology with a spiritual component is what guides evolution for all beings - that has a heavenly origin that sustains life over time..

The Bible states that God will tell you, the non-believers and sinners in the end, "Thy will be done."
Well you tell your bible and your silly god, I don't give a shit about you or them threatening me.
You are completely brainwashed with the god shit and need a reality check
Me? I lol and just wipe much of your posts away just like after finishing in the wash room. That's in the S&T forum, but here in R&E you're entitled more to your ANGRY atheism. Still, even here I do not get much evidence here from you. You will not admit that there is the ultimate punishment forthcoming for the atheists by fire.
I won't admit it because there is no evidence of it. You don't know one person who suffered it or gone to heaven. None. You are a fraudulent charlatan.
You deny the facts and evidence for the death by water that has happened already.
I'll stand by the evidence of science that no flood happened. You have no evidence but your hideous bible.
I can only think that, you, personally experiencing the Lake of Fire is what will ultimately get your attention and make you believe.
How fucking arrogant of you to suggest you know my destination and punishment? Who do you god botherers think you are? You won't do anything about your paedophile clergy but then dispense punishment to atheists. Wheres you gods view on that you brain dead hypocrite.
Much worse that a stake through your dark heart.
Youre getting desperate now. Youre not cutting through with your silly bible quotes. You belch endless religious attempting to convert to your murderous paedophile filled religion.
If all those priests etc are in heaven, who'd want to spend eternity with those dung punchers.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. You haven't clicked to that yet. Have another go dopey.

How fucking arrogant of you to suggest you know my destination and punishment? Who do you god botherers think you are? You won't do anything about your paedophile clergy but then dispense punishment to atheists. Wheres you gods view on that you brain dead hypocrite.
I know that I am 100% CERTAIN AND POSITIVE that you will end up in the Lake of Fire unless you change. However, you are the stubborn and obstinate kind so it won't happen. You can complain and be angry all you want, but this will not change.

I don't.

Poor Norris, you're going to have an aneurism with all of that hatred seething inside you.

Well you tell your bible and your silly god, I don't give a shit about you or them threatening me.
You are completely brainwashed with the god shit and need a reality check

I won't admit it because there is no evidence of it. You don't know one person who suffered it or gone to heaven. None. You are a fraudulent charlatan.

I'll stand by the evidence of science that no flood happened. You have no evidence but your hideous bible.

Youre getting desperate now. Youre not cutting through with your silly bible quotes. You belch endless religious attempting to convert to your murderous paedophile filled religion.
If all those priests etc are in heaven, who'd want to spend eternity with those dung punchers.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. You haven't clicked to that yet. Have another go dopey.

We all know where you're going son.

I know that I am 100% CERTAIN AND POSITIVE that you will end up in the Lake of Fire unless you change.
You are a liar and have no such knowledge. How does your lying fit with your god? Do you tell him what a filthy liar you are?
Wheres the certainty you aren't going to hell? Let me guess. God sent you a little email and forwarded a ticket with it.
Youre completely delusional and have no evidence to support anything you dopey fool.

However, you are the stubborn and obstinate kind so it won't happen. You can complain and be angry all you want, but this will not change.
I don't give a shit about your filthy God and even less about moronic brainwashed godbotherers like you.
If your iq were any lower they'd have to water it every day.

We all know where you're going son.
Really? .
Do you know anyone else who's been there? Perhaps we could do a weather report and send it back.

Threatening me with that shit is a very poor argument. Grow up you fool.

You are a liar and have no such knowledge. How does your lying fit with your god? Do you tell him what a filthy liar you are?
Wheres the certainty you aren't going to hell? Let me guess. God sent you a little email and forwarded a ticket with it.
Youre completely delusional and have no evidence to support anything you dopey fool.

I don't give a shit about your filthy God and even less about moronic brainwashed godbotherers like you.
If your iq were any lower they'd have to water it every day.
It sounds like you are AFRAID because you think a warning is a THREAT. Too many issues going on with you besides anger, hate and sin.

It sounds like you are AFRAID because you think a warning is a THREAT. Too many issues going on with you besides anger, hate and sin.
Afraid of what? Idiot jesus junkies like you? I've been threatened/warned a hundred times and nothing has happened. I was told god would strike me dead for ridiculing the paedophile criminal but I'm still here.

Why should you go through life with your hideous beliefs and not be challenged? Why is religion out of bounds?
You certainly arent backward in giving me advice and making predictions but when I reciprocate I get evil despicable threats from an ignorant galoot. Who do you arrogant arseholes think you are? Pompous sanctimon6hupocrites supporting the greatest paedophile industry on earth, promising little kids eternal life after threatening them with hell and sins then expect you should be given higher respect than a dog.
You have the principles of an alley cat.

Afraid of what? Idiot jesus junkies like you? I've been threatened/warned a hundred times and nothing has happened. I was told god would strike me dead for ridiculing the paedophile criminal but I'm still here.

Why should you go through life with your hideous beliefs and not be challenged? Why is religion out of bounds?
You certainly arent backward in giving me advice and making predictions but when I reciprocate I get evil despicable threats from an ignorant galoot. Who do you arrogant arseholes think you are? Pompous sanctimon6hupocrites supporting the greatest paedophile industry on earth, promising little kids eternal life after threatening them with hell and sins then expect you should be given higher respect than a dog.
You have the principles of an alley cat.
Afraid of death and going to the Lake of Fire. How else can I explain your anger and cowardice lol? One has to start with faith in God first and then we can see if things get better for you :icon_sjung:.

Afraid of death and going to the Lake of Fire. How else can I explain your anger and cowardice lol? One has to start with faith in God first and then we can see if things get better for you :icon_sjung:.
I knew you would take the bait. It is the godbotherers who are afraid of death.
You invent this bullshit if eternity to soften the blow of realistically knowing there is nothing. You project yourselves above atheists regarding principles etc to establish you are to be rewarded for it. Youre not.
The arrogance of you low iq idiots is breathtaking. You are lucky to have one life but not you people. Oh no. You get two licks at it because you pray to a ghost. Bullshit you do.

Ever wondered why, after someone dies, nothing is ever said about confirming where their soul shit went?
Not a mention of it. Just move onto the next victim.
But no. Some nut cases pray for them as if they are only sick and prayers will help. They're dead. Nothing will help.

Have another swipe at me. I'm loving this.

In judges, chapter 11, jephthah made a deal with god if he was victorious over the Ammonites, he would sacrifice the first person to greet him on his return, by burning them alive.
He did indeed win and upon his return, was gleefully greeted by his daughter. Sadly the news was not goid. He cooked her a couple of months later to satisfy this ghost they believed in.
God never said a word apparently but when Abraham prepared his son to be barbecued as a sacrifice, at the very last minute, somehow Abraham got an email from God who suggested he spare him.

Its a shame your merciful god didn't show the same compassion for jephthats daughter as ge did for Isaac. This is the stuff you teach little kids.
How can you be part of such horrific and wicked teachings of your filthy god? Is that where you get your morals from?

Poor Norris, you're going to have an aneurism with all of that hatred seething inside you.

Right? It makes me wonder what happened to him as a child, to end up as such an incessantly hateful, bitter, angry God hater. What a horrible way to live life.

I knew you would take the bait. It is the godbotherers who are afraid of death.
I want to live a full life and then die and go to heaven to be with God. The Holy Spirit guides me. That said, Christians can fear death as we are afraid of the unknown, loss of control, fear for those we leave behind, fear of the actual act of dying (could be bad and involve illness) and worse. This could be common for all people. That said, Christians would not fear the afterlife once we get past the act of dying, but it's won't be the same for the atheists, agnostics and sinners.

Forum List

Back