🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

Then don't misrepresent what I say. I'm talking about NDE's and OBE's in which people accurately describe things that are going on in other rooms or in ways that are impossible for them to experience. You ARE denying those.

Now, I've asked you some very specific questions that I don't think you answered. These are important to the topic.

1. When you had your OBE, had you been brought into the room conscious or unconscious? IOW, did you have any prior knowledge of what the room looked like before you were brought into it?
2. During your OBE, did you observe anyone in the room that you did not see before losing consciousness? Of course, that's moot if you were unconscious when you were brought in.
3. You say you observed activity from an above perspective. Did you observe anything from that perspective that you could not have observed from your position on the bed or stretcher?

My questions are because you insist that the brain builds images not from the eyes. Okay, if that is so, your description of the room could resemble reality only by luck, and the chances of getting everything right are vanishingly small, especially if your brain built it from a perspective that it never saw before. Here's the bottom line. If you were brought into a room in an unconscious state but could accurately describe it from a perspective you never saw, why are you claiming that your brain built it out of nothing?
So you say yet you have not provided any details.

And I never said I saw anything that it was "impossible" to see. It's actually quite a simple thing to picture a room from a different angle we do it all the time without even thinking about it.

I had that experience almost 35 years ago after suffering a lot of trauma. a grade 4 concussion, fractured eye orbital broken ribs ruptured spleen along with hypothermia because the 3 assholes who jumped my took my winter coat and my boots and left me for dead in an alley.

I don;t remember all the details of that day just like I'm positive other people in the same situation don't remember all the details.

And where did i ever say the brain was built out of nothing?

If you keep insisting on flat out lying about what I say then this conversation is over.

And here is my rebuttal to your impossible claims

Other cases of apparent veridical perception are, at the very least, intriguing—but there are surprisingly few. For a chapter she wrote in The Handbook of Near-Death Experiences, Holden scoured the literature in search of such accounts. Leaving out sources like the personal memoirs published after Raymond Moody’s 1975 book and focusing mostly on books published before 1975 and systematic studies by researchers and medics, she collected about 100 reports of veridical perception during a near-death experience. Only 35 included accounts of details that the authors were able to verify as fully accurate with a source other than the experiencer. There was not a single clincher—an absolutely inarguable case of someone seeing something that only a disembodied spirit could have seen.

Last edited:
Not a whole lot of Evangelizing among Talmudic Jews, and very little evangelizing by Christians based on Old Textament Texts.

If you want to understand Christianity, you need to start with The New Testament.
A lot of Christians ignore Antiochus IV and the Maccabean wars so they don't understand the new testament.

People like you make me hope hell has a glass ceiling so the rest of us can watch from above.

You're one sick, sad, twisted son of a bitch for sure and the nice thing is, whether it's a god, "the Universe", or just Karma, people tend to get what they deserve in the end.
There you go again. Issuing punishment and expected destinations as if you have been liaising with God.

How arrogant are you to suggest you know that shit? What a cruel arsehole you are to wish that on me because I questioned your filthy invisible ghost?
Did God give you permission to be so full of bike and venom and hate?
Do you incurr sins for being such a horrible piece of shit or is it excluded when its aimed at atheists?

There you go again. Issuing punishment and expected destinations as if you have been liaising with God.

How arrogant are you to suggest you know that shit? What a cruel arsehole you are to wish that on me because I questioned your filthy invisible ghost?
Did God give you permission to be so full of bike and venom and hate?
Do you incurr sins for being such a horrible piece of shit or is it excluded when its aimed at atheists?
"Hope" is not a consultation with God, it's not even a prayer.

I don't need permission from God to abhor detestable, disgusting characters like yourself.

I am very much a believer myself but I've never claimed to be a very good Christian either.

I'm much more in the "Avenging Warrior" mode than the kindly old man leading kids down the hall to the next Sunday school or vacation bible school classroom.

"Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Lord" and I'm happy to be his instrument in meting it out when called and I've always enjoyed, "The Work". :D

I don't need permission from God to abhor detestable, disgusting characters like yourself.

I am very much a believer myself but I've never claimed to be a very good Christian either.

I'm much more in the "Avenging Warrior" mode than the kindly old man leading kids down the hall to the next Sunday school or vacation bible school classroom.

"Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Lord" and I'm happy to be his instrument in meting it out when called and I've always enjoyed, "The Work". :D
You think you are meting out God's justice? Any psycho can claim that.

I know. And it wasn't a good contraceptive either. But that doesn't worry you because your wife probably uses something against your religion and God but I won't say anything you hypocrite.
Because I question the existence of your filthy paedophile religious God and his bum buddies?
You don't need his permission because you don't know any stupid God and you know it. You are delusional to think you do.

I couldn't care if you worshipped a malignant tumour but don't tell me it will give you eternity or permission to ridicule atheists. There is no bloody god so get over it.
Are those the same kids that your religion frightened the shit out of with your threats of sin and eternal fire? Are you happy about the paedophile priests in religion messing with any children?
You poor brain dead fool.

I know. And it wasn't a good contraceptive either. But that doesn't worry you because your wife probably uses something against your religion and God but I won't say anything you hypocrite.

Because I question the existence of your filthy paedophile religious God and his bum buddies?
You don't need his permission because you don't know any stupid God and you know it. You are delusional to think you do.

I couldn't care if you worshipped a malignant tumour but don't tell me it will give you eternity or permission to ridicule atheists. There is no bloody god so get over it.

Are those the same kids that your religion frightened the shit out of with your threats of sin and eternal fire? Are you happy about the paedophile priests in religion messing with any children?

You poor brain dead fool.
Living as such a miserable creature such as yourself must be a horrible burden.

I hope one day sooner or later you are relieved of that burden.

For you, the second death:
"But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part'shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

Living as such a miserable creature such as yourself must be a horrible burden.

I hope one day sooner or later you are relieved of that burden.
There it is again. Nothing to offer but your hatred of be challenged.

I won't be going to your funeral either but I will send a nice letter of approval.

Dont try to be clever, you don't have the smarts.

There it is again. Nothing to offer but your hatred of be challenged.

I won't be going to your funeral either but I will send a nice letter of approval.

Dont try to be clever, you don't have the smarts.
You don't challenge me in any way other than perhaps my patience just a bit.

Of course, that's all that keeps me minding my manners.

In the grand scheme of things, you're just an evil, nasty little troll and not worth worrying about. You'll get your due, in due time.

This life doesn't even matter, what happens in the next is eternal.

Which is what I've been saying all along.

There is no need for mystical explanations.
What you have been telling us all along is that you will not entertain any explanation outside brain activity. You limit all possible explanations to brain firing (or misfiring). And here we come to a standstill. "Brain misfiring" is to us what "God did it" is to you.

Have you considered that when pushed, the brain/mind can attain access to the supernatural? Or have you determined that brain boundaries are limited to earth? I am interested in your interest in limitations and why they became important to you?

So you say yet you have not provided any details.

And I never said I saw anything that it was "impossible" to see. It's actually quite a simple thing to picture a room from a different angle we do it all the time without even thinking about it.

I had that experience almost 35 years ago after suffering a lot of trauma. a grade 4 concussion, fractured eye orbital broken ribs ruptured spleen along with hypothermia because the 3 assholes who jumped my took my winter coat and my boots and left me for dead in an alley.

I don;t remember all the details of that day just like I'm positive other people in the same situation don't remember all the details.

And where did i ever say the brain was built out of nothing?

If you keep insisting on flat out lying about what I say then this conversation is over.

And here is my rebuttal to your impossible claims

Other cases of apparent veridical perception are, at the very least, intriguing—but there are surprisingly few. For a chapter she wrote in The Handbook of Near-Death Experiences, Holden scoured the literature in search of such accounts. Leaving out sources like the personal memoirs published after Raymond Moody’s 1975 book and focusing mostly on books published before 1975 and systematic studies by researchers and medics, she collected about 100 reports of veridical perception during a near-death experience. Only 35 included accounts of details that the authors were able to verify as fully accurate with a source other than the experiencer. There was not a single clincher—an absolutely inarguable case of someone seeing something that only a disembodied spirit could have seen.
You were brought into a room that you did not see because you were unconscious, saw that room from a perspective you never had, yet insist your brain made it all up. That, dear readers, is someone determined to reject the evidence of even his own experience.

You were brought into a room that you did not see because you were unconscious, saw that room from a perspective you never had, yet insist your brain made it all up. That, dear readers, is someone determined to reject the evidence of even his own experience.
There are levels of consciousness.. maybe the brain fills in the details.

There are levels of consciousness.. maybe the brain fills in the details.
IOW, makes things up? That's been my point all along, that people are reporting things they can't just make up. I've been through surgery before and I did not see the operating room at all. I could describe a room my brain made up, but it wouldn't resemble the room I was in. I couldn't describe how many people were in the room, what color of clothes they were wearing, what they were talking about, etc. because I was asleep. Yet there are people who have reported not only such details about the room they were in, but what was going on in a waiting room where their loved ones were.

What you have been telling us all along is that you will not entertain any explanation outside brain activity. You limit all possible explanations to brain firing (or misfiring). And here we come to a standstill. "Brain misfiring" is to us what "God did it" is to you.

Have you considered that when pushed, the brain/mind can attain access to the supernatural? Or have you determined that brain boundaries are limited to earth? I am interested in your interest in limitations and why they became important to you?
I limit my explanations to real world causes not magic.

Just because we might not yet or ever understand something is not a reason to say that invisible beings are responsible for it.

Forum List

Back