A bit of "irony" on Libby's pardoning.....

more than a year and not a shred of actual evidence.

almost as good as the teflon hillary
That's right...no one is indicted...no one has plead guilty......:71:

31444914_1538213736307936_4253798167542751867_n.jpg

Trump, pissed off at Comey, calls him (among other labels), a "leaker and a liar"

Trump then pardons Libby who was convicted of leaking and lying.

Bottom line: Trump dog whistling to Manafort and Cohen.....".....If I'm still around, I'll ALSO pardon you....after all, a criminal mob is like a family."
Libby wasn't convicted of leaking, moron.
This thread is the moral equivalent of the whcd

Was he convicted of outing Plame?

Give it a rest.....

Libby was far from "innocent," and 11 years ago was convicted on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements.

Why are you afraid to answer?

Afraid???...............Tell you what, I can FULLY conclude that Libby was definitely NOT convicted of Lincoln's assassination.

Trump, pissed off at Comey, calls him (among other labels), a "leaker and a liar"

Bottom line: Trump dog whistling to Manafort and Cohen.....".....If I'm still around, I'll ALSO pardon you....after all, a criminal mob is like a family."

Libby wasn't actually guilty.

The legal system disagrees with you, and that is really all that matters.

Who cares, he was found guilty by our legal system for multiple crimes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have mixed feelings about this.

Scooter Libby's pardon was long overdue. Bush should have pardoned him 10 years ago.

Libby wasn't the one who leaked Plame's Name. That was Richard Armitage.

It wasn't a conspiracy by war hawks. Armitage was against invading Iraq. So was Robert Novak, who was the one who published her name. So it was really kind of an anti-war circle jerk.

Libby was prosecuted under the "I'm going to get something on someone, dammit" rule of Special Prosecutors. He was prosecuted for not remembering a conversation the way Tim Russert remembered it. The actual content of the conversation wasn't really in dispute.

So Bush commuted his sentence hoping his memory didn't get any better in prison, but didn't go all the way and pardon him like he should have.

That said, because we are talking about the Orange Shitgibbon and not a normal president here, the implication that, "Hey, I'll give you a pardon if you keep your mouths shut" is implied here, and probably contributes to the "obstruction of justice" elements of all things Trump.

Great until the last sentence

Scooter Libby's pardon was long overdue. Bush should have pardoned him 10 years ago.

Perhaps.....but GWB was NOT facing what Trump is facing now and Trump's need to convey to would-be "singers' his need to have them keep their mouth shut and that a pardon may be offered.

Libby didn’t leak anything. Nor was he convicted of leaking not

Libby wasn't actually guilty.

The legal system disagrees with you, and that is really all that matters.

Who cares, he was found guilty by our legal system for multiple crimes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Everybody with even a smidge of a brain should. The Law is out of control. But hey, I expect stupidity from you. You may well be a Jake/nat/franco/Lakhota clone. None of you have much going on upstairs.

Last edited:
Nor was he convicted of leaking not

Eleven years ago, Libby was convicted of four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements.

So you admit you lied

Go back to your crib for a nap.......lol

Libby Found Guilty in CIA Leak Case - Washington Post

Who Was Convicted of Lying About ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-pardon-scooter-libby-comey-885780
Apr 13, 2018 - President Donald Trump Friday pardoned Scooter Libby, former Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff who was convicted of perjury in 2007. Libby was prosecuted for lying to the FBI and for obstruction of justice in an investigation into who leaked the identity of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame.

Scooter Libby's CIA leak case, from Bush's response to Trump's ...
www.foxnews.com/.../scooter-libbys-cia-leak-case-from-bushs-response-to-trumps-plan...
Apr 13, 2018 - And in 2007, he was convicted on perjury charges related to an investigation into the leak of a CIA agent's name to the press. His sentence was commuted by former President George W. Bush but not pardoned -- until Trump did so on April 13. “I don't know Mr. Libby,” Trump said in a statement, “but for ...

Scooter Libby: Trump pardons Cheney aide who leaked - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43747229
Apr 13, 2018 - US President Donald Trump has pardoned former Vice-President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, who was convicted of lying about leaks to the media. Lewis Libby, known as Scooter, was found guilty in 2007 following an investigation into the unauthorized disclosure of a CIA agent's identity. The White House ...

Trump pardons Scooter Libby, convicted in Bush-era leaking case ...

Eleven years ago, Libby was convicted of four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements.

So you admit you lied

Apr 13, 2018 - President Donald Trump Friday pardoned Scooter Libby, former Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff who was convicted of perjury in 2007. Libby was prosecuted for lying to the FBI and for obstruction of justice in an investigation into who leaked the identity of covert CIA operative Valerie Plame.

www.foxnews.com/.../scooter-libbys-cia-leak-case-from-bushs-response-to-trumps-plan...
Apr 13, 2018 - And in 2007, he was convicted on perjury charges related to an investigation into the leakof a CIA agent's name to the press. His sentence was commuted by former President George W. Bush but not pardoned -- until Trump did so on April 13. “I don't know Mr. Libby,” Trump said in a statement, “but for ...

Apr 13, 2018 - US President Donald Trump has pardoned former Vice-President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, who was convicted of lying about leaks to the media. Lewis Libby, known as Scooter, was found guilty in 2007 following an investigation into the unauthorized disclosure of a CIA agent's identity. The White House ...

Who actually WAS the leaker on Plame little man?

So you admit you lied

Apr 13, 2018 - And in 2007, he was convicted on perjury charges related to an investigation into the leak of a CIA agent's name to the press. His sentence was commuted by former President George W. Bush but not pardoned -- until Trump did so on April 13. “I don't know Mr. Libby,” Trump said in a statement, “but for ...

Where in there does it say Libby leaked anything?

So you admit you lied

Where in the does it say Libby leaked anything?

It doesn't, he is making shit up. He knows that Armitage (a Dem) was the leaker but he isn't honest enough to admit it.

So you admit you lied

You just wrote down the charges he was convicted of. Not a single one of them was leaking. Stop being dissed honest. Maybe if you didn’t lie so much you have some credibility when you try to pontificate

Forum List

Back