A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

So why did Traygone after reaching home go back to confront Zimmerman?

Did he? I doubt anyone alive knows what transpired between the two, only Zimmerman whose testimony would be less than credible.

Zimmerman was/is a wannabe cop, most wash out before their background check is completed, some are terminated before completing probation, and some go south 'cause we didn't see how biased they were, or on the job they burn out.
Trayvon Martin was a Gay Basher?
And not surprisingly, this pathetic plot seems to boil down to that favorite old-fashioned hetero hazing sport known as gay bashing. According to Ms. Jeantel, Trayvon Martin thought Zimmerman was Gay, so dear little Tray felt quite free to beat the unholy crap out of this guileless guy.

Normal US citizens hate you liberals with a passion because you fuckers are always trying to defend the crooks and dont give a rats ass about law abiding citizens. Just another example how you are a worthless fucking moron who has no clue what is going on around you.

What do you know about normal citizens, there is nothing normal about you.

For the record I'm a liberal Democrat, retired law enforcement and will not defend donald trump, the crook you idolize. I've helped put more crooks in prison, who were less crooked than trump.
I bet you never testi - lied one time either. I've known cops so self righteous they believed that lying and winning a case was better than telling the truth and getting sued. Prosecutors that laughed over drinks about suborning perjury and withholding exculpatory evidence because "It's all about the W's not the truth"! You knew "them" if you were a Cop, and did nothing except look the other way because it's easier and safer than attacking the "Blue wall"! Crooks who were less crooked than a President who has been exonerated. So you put people in prison for "nothing" based solely on your word. See you do know "them" !:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

So? Stealing a beer still does not justify murder.
So you hate Muslims, right?
No. You're just crazy to think I do.
He is a known Islamaphobe...hiding as a unbigoted liberal piece of shit....Takes the THEIFS side over a decent working muslim....Depolrable!
LOL

You're crazy beyond repair, lunatic. That's why you can't actually quote me saying anything against Islam.
As you assholes know, you implied as much....You think everyone is as moronic as you are....
Dumbfuck, no one is talking about the murderer being Islamic except you rightwing nutballs. Not even your articles talk about Islam. Only you are. :cuckoo:

You're beyond rightarded. A) I never defended the teen for stealing. B) I've clearly pointed out that murder is neither an appropriate response, nor a legal response, for stealing a beer. And no, in no time in the history of this country has stealing a beer been a capitol offense. You lunatics claiming otherwise would be executed for the crimes you committed as teenagers.

It isn't murder. The guy did not just randomly get up and start shooting people. He was the victim of a crime.

Now are you on the side of the victim, or on the side of the criminal. The double speak where you can be on neither side, yet somehow condemn both, is more left-wing double talk nonsense.

Yeah, I am beyond your ability to understand, because I a morally better person than you whether you are capable of understanding it, or not.
LOLOLOL

Of course it's murder.

Clerk Convicted of Murder for Shooting Memphis Teenager Who Stole ‘$2 Beer’
Ah yes, the ole reliable NY Times who was the one that said, President Trump Colluded with Russia. You like the good idiot you are, still believe that rag of a paper. Yep, proving that your IQ is below 30.
You flaming imbecile -- the NT Times was merely reporting in the verdict. You have to be brain damaged beyond all repair to attack the NY Times for reporting a court of law found the murderer guilty of murder.

giphy.gif

No, I'm saying the law is wrong. I am not saying the New York times did not report the wrong verdict by the wrong court.

I am on the side of the victim of a crime. Whose side are you on? Well we know. You are a criminal supporter. That's pretty sad.
"No, I'm saying the law is wrong."

And you're a flaming imbecile. At no time in our nation's history has killing a petty thief been acceptable.

Of course, don't steal. And don't shoot people who do.

Then you end up with thieves. We're played this game your way, and look at society. Even in this countries history, if you even caught with horse thieves, you were hung with the horse thieves.

That's why my grand parents, and I wager your grand parents, never had locks on the doors.

Now we have people that feel like prisoners in their own homes. Had a woman telling me the reason she stayed over at work, was because she felt safer at work, than she did at home. How does that happen?

Answer: You. You are how that happens. When all you do is defend criminals, and send victims of criminals to prison, you are the reason our society is the way that it is.

Until we get back to the sense of absolute justice, and stop feeling pity for people who are harmed while they commit a crime, we will continue to have people killed by the criminals.

And as far as I'm concerned... you people should be held accountable for the blood of all the innocent people killed by those criminals you defend.

Don't tell me you are not defending them. If you say what this store clerk did was bad, you are defending the criminal. He would be alive and protected, if you had your way.... by your own words he would. So the blood of the innocent is on your head, not mine.

What should the punishment for multi million dollar fraud be?

Again, you are pointing to the amount of money, as if that matters.

If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response.

Fraud, where you voluntarily give your money to someone else, because you didn't double check if they were really a Nigerian prince......

Part of that is on you being stupid...

Nevertheless.... it all depends. Each case of fraud is different. I've always wondered why we don't do what the IRS does. It's true that sometimes the IRS puts people in prison. Absolutely.

However, most of the time the IRS wants to avoid sending someone to prison, because you can't get them to pay the $100,000 in taxes they owe.

So they try and get you to work, and have your wages garnished. I would think that would be a good solution, to have the person work a job, and pay back all the money they defrauded someone out of, plus a penalty, maybe 10% of the amount stolen.

Another option that I've always liked is, having prison labor. Instead of having people work in those hot foundries, maybe have people in prison work in the foundry. Have the money made from the foundry, pay back fraud victims.

I also like physical punishment over prison time. I would prefer we do what Singapore does. They cane people. You go defraud someone, and get 20 hits with the cane. I like that.

I hate fraud as much as anyone else, but the fact is, it simply isn't the same as theft. It isn't. Someone didn't break in your home, your living space, and run off with your stuff after ransacking the place, which is what happened to me.

Fraud at some level, requires that you voluntarily participate.

One of the things that always irritated me about the Bernie Madoff deal, was that all these people started crying big tears all over the place, and you go look it up, they were all wealthy people, that bought him telling them he could guarantee a 10% return per year. Dozens of experts in the field said that was crazy, that no investment can 'guarantee' a 10% return. The best investment on the Earth, can't guarantee a 10% return.

So when you have dozens of experienced long time investors, all warning you that no investment can make that much money, and you say "derp, he promised 10%!" and give him your money....

Like I said, it takes two, to engage in fraud. It's not like Madoff ran into your house, and forced you into his investment scheme.

I'll be far more angry over $20 stolen off my counter top, by some pond scum that broke into my house, than some guy that convinced me he has a sick child, and I gave a $200 for medicine.

And by the way, in some extent I was defrauded once (long story), but I was almost as mad at myself in the incident, as the other person. At least I had to give them credit for coming up with a good scheme to get me to give them money. But some guy just violating my home, or my business, and taking my stuff? Nah, those are rats. I can kill a rodent.
"If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response."

That's a non-sequitur as a different set of rules apply to entering a private residence as opposed to a public business.

If I own that business..... you are robbing my home. I don't care that you want to call it "a public business" or not.
Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

So you hate Muslims, right?
He is a known Islamaphobe...hiding as a unbigoted liberal piece of shit....Takes the THEIFS side over a decent working muslim....Depolrable!
LOL

You're crazy beyond repair, lunatic. That's why you can't actually quote me saying anything against Islam.
As you assholes know, you implied as much....You think everyone is as moronic as you are....
Dumbfuck, no one is talking about the murderer being Islamic except you rightwing nutballs. Not even your articles talk about Islam. Only you are. :cuckoo:
Just getting deeper fucktard!
:dig:

Keep denying.....Islamaphobe.....

LOL

:boohoo:

LOL

:777:

LOL

:777:
:alcoholic:

Then you end up with thieves. We're played this game your way, and look at society. Even in this countries history, if you even caught with horse thieves, you were hung with the horse thieves.

That's why my grand parents, and I wager your grand parents, never had locks on the doors.

Now we have people that feel like prisoners in their own homes. Had a woman telling me the reason she stayed over at work, was because she felt safer at work, than she did at home. How does that happen?

Answer: You. You are how that happens. When all you do is defend criminals, and send victims of criminals to prison, you are the reason our society is the way that it is.

Until we get back to the sense of absolute justice, and stop feeling pity for people who are harmed while they commit a crime, we will continue to have people killed by the criminals.

And as far as I'm concerned... you people should be held accountable for the blood of all the innocent people killed by those criminals you defend.

Don't tell me you are not defending them. If you say what this store clerk did was bad, you are defending the criminal. He would be alive and protected, if you had your way.... by your own words he would. So the blood of the innocent is on your head, not mine.

If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response.

Fraud, where you voluntarily give your money to someone else, because you didn't double check if they were really a Nigerian prince......

Nevertheless.... it all depends. Each case of fraud is different. I've always wondered why we don't do what the IRS does. It's true that sometimes the IRS puts people in prison. Absolutely.

However, most of the time the IRS wants to avoid sending someone to prison, because you can't get them to pay the $100,000 in taxes they owe.

So they try and get you to work, and have your wages garnished. I would think that would be a good solution, to have the person work a job, and pay back all the money they defrauded someone out of, plus a penalty, maybe 10% of the amount stolen.

Another option that I've always liked is, having prison labor. Instead of having people work in those hot foundries, maybe have people in prison work in the foundry. Have the money made from the foundry, pay back fraud victims.

I also like physical punishment over prison time. I would prefer we do what Singapore does. They cane people. You go defraud someone, and get 20 hits with the cane. I like that.

I hate fraud as much as anyone else, but the fact is, it simply isn't the same as theft. It isn't. Someone didn't break in your home, your living space, and run off with your stuff after ransacking the place, which is what happened to me.

One of the things that always irritated me about the Bernie Madoff deal, was that all these people started crying big tears all over the place, and you go look it up, they were all wealthy people, that bought him telling them he could guarantee a 10% return per year. Dozens of experts in the field said that was crazy, that no investment can 'guarantee' a 10% return. The best investment on the Earth, can't guarantee a 10% return.

So when you have dozens of experienced long time investors, all warning you that no investment can make that much money, and you say "derp, he promised 10%!" and give him your money....

Like I said, it takes two, to engage in fraud. It's not like Madoff ran into your house, and forced you into his investment scheme.

I'll be far more angry over $20 stolen off my counter top, by some pond scum that broke into my house, than some guy that convinced me he has a sick child, and I gave a $200 for medicine.

And by the way, in some extent I was defrauded once (long story), but I was almost as mad at myself in the incident, as the other person. At least I had to give them credit for coming up with a good scheme to get me to give them money. But some guy just violating my home, or my business, and taking my stuff? Nah, those are rats. I can kill a rodent.
"If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response."

That's a non-sequitur as a different set of rules apply to entering a private residence as opposed to a public business.

If I own that business..... you are robbing my home. I don't care that you want to call it "a public business" or not.
Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

I take it you have never run a business before, have you?

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:

And that's the sad part is, that you actually want more dead people. Your belief system leads to more crime, which naturally results in more violence. Either violence with police, trying to stop these people, or violence between the criminals and victims.

Your system is the immoral and evil system. You are have blood on your hands. It's because of you that criminals keep doing this stuff.

I at least want to setup a system where crime is stopped.. and when it is stopped, there will not be anymore deaths. Again, Singapore uses my system, and they report TWO.... TWO homicides in a city of 5.6 million.

Which system is better.... yours? Or mine? Look at the body count. That's the answer.

We're just flat out better people than you on the left.

I actually saw a video years ago talking with a lady from Singapore, and she said they have far more real freedom there, than we supposedly have here. Was talking with a left-wing idiot woman New York, who was saying stuff about their evil mean justice system. The Singapore girl said (paraphrasing)
"Really? I can walk absolutely anywhere in Singapore, at any time of the day, or night, with or without anyone accompanying me, and I don't even fear someone will pick up a dollar I accidentally drop on the ground. Now tell me about your freedom in New York"

.... and the lady just sat there speechless.... She just stuttered and stammered, and then tried to talk about freedom of speech.

That's you. Your system lets people be prisoners in their own home. Mine is real justice. Yours is just flat out evil. Period.

LOLOL

He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

LOLOL

He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I purchased my gun.... and got my conceal and carry...... specifically because I came home to find my house absolutely ransacked and destroyed. Whatever the pond scum that broke into my house didn't steal, they broke. I found stuff damaged, because they deemed it not worth stealing.

At the time, I made barely $20,000 a year. What little I had, they broke, or stole. And that doesn't include the ransacking. The tore drawers out of the dresser, pulled the mattress off the bed.... looking for something... who knows. tossed stuff everywhere.

I can absolutely assure you in no uncertain terms... I mean in dead seriousness, that if you break into my house..... I will move to kill you. Promise you. I will give you one chance to live.... ONE. I say stop and get on the ground. If you don't do it... I will absolutely send your scumy worthless butt to meet Jesus in Judgement, on the express elevator of death. I mean it brother. I absolutely mean it. I bought that gun, and got that conceal carry with purpose and determination.

I *HATE* with a blind fury, all who steal.

LOLOL

I purchased my gun.... and got my conceal and carry...... specifically because I came home to find my house absolutely ransacked and destroyed. Whatever the pond scum that broke into my house didn't steal, they broke. I found stuff damaged, because they deemed it not worth stealing.

At the time, I made barely $20,000 a year. What little I had, they broke, or stole. And that doesn't include the ransacking. The tore drawers out of the dresser, pulled the mattress off the bed.... looking for something... who knows. tossed stuff everywhere.

I can absolutely assure you in no uncertain terms... I mean in dead seriousness, that if you break into my house..... I will move to kill you. Promise you. I will give you one chance to live.... ONE. I say stop and get on the ground. If you don't do it... I will absolutely send your scumy worthless butt to meet Jesus in Judgement, on the express elevator of death. I mean it brother. I absolutely mean it. I bought that gun, and got that conceal carry with purpose and determination.

I *HATE* with a blind fury, all who steal.
So nobody in your family has stolen anything? Nobody you care about that you don't think deserves to die over it, tough guy?

Yeah right....but go ahead and keep showing your ass, John Wayne.

We aren't talking about your fucking house, quit arguing like a leftist and stick to the topic.

The scenario is you are a convenience store owner/clerk, some dipshit kid comes in, snatches up ONE bottle of fucking beer and runs out of the store.....do you believe it is worth it to shoot someone over a bottle of beer, asshole?

If so, thats your alcoholism talking...

Andylusion must be a leftist plant, saying stupid shit like this. You are making the perfect argument for background checks and gun control, dipshit.

"Ah bought muh gun cuzza revenge n sheeeiiiiit!"

About as smart as the negroes you make fun of, idiot.

Last edited:
A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
a persons life is worth more than a can of beer ! i agree with you that dems are anti American and anti rule of law but in this case the clerk was wrong .
The Muslim clerk, as was said, shot the perp in the leg, it is the perps fault for not seeking immediate hospitalization. Again, if the parents took time for their kids, instead of being dopers, that kid might be alive today. Not like the innocent girl in San Fran who was strolling along the pier with her dad and was killed by an illegal alien who was deported 5 times, and was not charged with any crime.

Cops come and ask what the perp looks like " He's the one with the really bad limp" is the answer!
The guy, oh yeah, the young one with a beer, he is out in the yard bleeding in the thigh, you cant miss him. 3 days later, the police find the dead idiot. You still want to give up your guns, so the police can do this?
Stop...you're making the gun control freaks argument for them, you're just not smart enough to understand that. Thomas Sowell would not appreciate such low tier dudes pretending to understand what he is saying.

LOLOL

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

Forum List

Back