A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

The store clerk absolutely should be found guilty. Second degree murder fits for sure. I never read where the clerk's life was in danger in any way shape or form. The proper course of action was to call the police and hopefully arrest the teen. But seriously? I can't believe anyone would condone this action. I agree the illegal who shot the girl in San Fran should be behind bars. But that doesn't mean we go shooting people for stealing a beer.
Of course if the stupid twit didnt steal the beer for his welfare parents or worse for himself, that twit would be alive today. Nope I dont feel sorry for idiots see picture about the man pulling the lions tail. You put yourself in a compromising situation, it just might kill ya.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder. Second degree murder in Tennessee is a Class A felony punishable by 15-60 years in prison and a fine not more than $50,000. Does Anwar think it was worth it now? I'm sure Big Bubba who might be sharing a cell with Anwar is happy about it. Who's pulling the Lion's tail in your analogy, the teen who got shot or Anwar?
So an illegal who shot and killed a US woman gets to walk free, while this Muslim gets to spend the rest of his life in jail. Talk about justice for all, with you islamophobes hating on a Muslim just trying to make a living.

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? You just became the very thing you despise. smh

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

The store clerk absolutely should be found guilty. Second degree murder fits for sure. I never read where the clerk's life was in danger in any way shape or form. The proper course of action was to call the police and hopefully arrest the teen. But seriously? I can't believe anyone would condone this action. I agree the illegal who shot the girl in San Fran should be behind bars. But that doesn't mean we go shooting people for stealing a beer.
Of course if the stupid twit didnt steal the beer for his welfare parents or worse for himself, that twit would be alive today. Nope I dont feel sorry for idiots see picture about the man pulling the lions tail. You put yourself in a compromising situation, it just might kill ya.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder. Second degree murder in Tennessee is a Class A felony punishable by 15-60 years in prison and a fine not more than $50,000. Does Anwar think it was worth it now? I'm sure Big Bubba who might be sharing a cell with Anwar is happy about it. Who's pulling the Lion's tail in your analogy, the teen who got shot or Anwar?
So an illegal who shot and killed a US woman gets to walk free, while this Muslim gets to spend the rest of his life in jail. Talk about justice for all, with you islamophobes hating on a Muslim just trying to make a living.

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? smh

Muslims are "filthy evil people" until one does what the rest of the cowards only wish they could do.

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? smh

Muslims are "filthy evil people" until one does what the rest of the cowards only wish they could do.

It's to bad you feel that way about Muslims.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? You just became the very thing you despise. smh
It wasn't murder when an illegal alien shot a girl dead and he was allowed to walk free, why should this Muslim who just winged the teen who was underage and stole a alcoholic beverage he wasn't supposed to take? You do love your criminals and hate your law abiding Muslims. Again we are supposed to have equal justice for all, or are illegals to have more justice than Muslims?

I don't think you understand the quotes.

It wasn't murder when an illegal alien shot a girl dead and he was allowed to walk free, why should this Muslim who just winged the teen who was underage and stole a alcoholic beverage he wasn't supposed to take? You do love your criminals and hate your law abiding Muslims.

The issue with this debate is you can't read and comprehend. I already said the illegal who shot the girl should be behind bars. But so should the clerk. Seriously, you're like arguing with a 6 year old. You're all over the place and not making any sense.

I don't think you understand the quotes.

I understand perfectly.

It wasn't murder when an illegal alien shot a girl dead and he was allowed to walk free, why should this Muslim who just winged the teen who was underage and stole a alcoholic beverage he wasn't supposed to take? You do love your criminals and hate your law abiding Muslims.

The issue with this debate is you can't read and comprehend. I already said the illegal who shot the girl should be behind bars. But so should the clerk. Seriously, you're like arguing with a 6 year old. You're all over the place and not making any sense.
But the illegal didnt go behind bars, so the Muslims shouldn't go behind bars. Until that illegal asshole goes behind bars then the Muslim should be free also. Equal justice for all. Or should some people have more justice than others? Shame you cant see what I am trying to get at.

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

I take it you have never run a business before, have you?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:
He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

This is because our culture is different as in not that long ago most white folk would do the same, unfortunately political correctness has taken hold and justice is denied.

The muslim store owner being of a different culture that still in a lot of ways demands justice just did what come naturally to a muslim---they have no sympathy or toleNrance for thieves. That is deeply ingrained in their culture....and how funny it is the liberals are the ones that supported bringing folks like this muslim store owner into America.

Now they want to whine like they had no idea what the muslim culture is like. If they want everyone to behave like white folk--why do they support bringing in folks that have a different culture with a radical religious mind set???

That is a crock of shit.

You are the crock.

Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:
He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I purchased my gun.... and got my conceal and carry...... specifically because I came home to find my house absolutely ransacked and destroyed. Whatever the pond scum that broke into my house didn't steal, they broke. I found stuff damaged, because they deemed it not worth stealing.

At the time, I made barely $20,000 a year. What little I had, they broke, or stole. And that doesn't include the ransacking. The tore drawers out of the dresser, pulled the mattress off the bed.... looking for something... who knows. tossed stuff everywhere.

I can absolutely assure you in no uncertain terms... I mean in dead seriousness, that if you break into my house..... I will move to kill you. Promise you. I will give you one chance to live.... ONE. I say stop and get on the ground. If you don't do it... I will absolutely send your scumy worthless butt to meet Jesus in Judgement, on the express elevator of death. I mean it brother. I absolutely mean it. I bought that gun, and got that conceal carry with purpose and determination.

I *HATE* with a blind fury, all who steal.
So nobody in your family has stolen anything? Nobody you care about that you don't think deserves to die over it, tough guy?

Yeah right....but go ahead and keep showing your ass, John Wayne.

We aren't talking about your fucking house, quit arguing like a leftist and stick to the topic.

The scenario is you are a convenience store owner/clerk, some dipshit kid comes in, snatches up ONE bottle of fucking beer and runs out of the store.....do you believe it is worth it to shoot someone over a bottle of beer, asshole?

If so, thats your alcoholism talking...

My father was a police officer. If I stole something, he beat me with his night stick himself.

I don't drink. Haven't had an alcoholic drink, since the 1990s.

No, that's justice talking. I am tired of working people like me, being victimized, and you disgusting evil trash, blaming us the victims, for someone else committing a crime. You are a gross evil immoral person.

.... in fact in thinking about it, a close relative did engage in theft, and everyone... EVERYONE in my family and extended family, were happy when he was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and sent to prison for a decade plus.... and ironically it was for thievery of alcohol from a quick mart like the one in this story. If he'd been shot, we would have been just fine with it.

He was raised better than this, and choose a life of crime. It would have served him right.

That's what good moral people, who are not criminal supporters, think about crime. That's why we're better people than you.

darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
That is just plain murder.
It’s called cleaning-up society. $2.00 beer today...your car tomorrow. Fuck that punk.

Yes, and all decent folk would agree with you black or white. These thugs prey on good black folk also.
Exactly! This thug was going to grow into bigger and more violent crimes. Store owner did society a favor.
You know that how? You don't.

If I own that business..... you are robbing my home. I don't care that you want to call it "a public business" or not.
Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

It's not about the $2 beer.

It's about non-stop being a victim of crime. That's what we're upset about. We're tired of being abused, and then being told to protect the criminals, and punish the victims.

This is evil, and it is wrong, and we need to stand up and fight this.

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.
It’s called cleaning-up society. $2.00 beer today...your car tomorrow. Fuck that punk.

Yes, and all decent folk would agree with you black or white. These thugs prey on good black folk also.
Exactly! This thug was going to grow into bigger and more violent crimes. Store owner did society a favor.

Statistically, that is what happens. People don't just wake up one morning, and think.... I should start raping and murdering people.

Instead, it's a long process of them starting out as petty thieves, that end up committing atrocities.

Very few are the crazy people that never so much as take a pack of bubble gum, and then one day just snap, and build an ammo shed, and do mass shootings.

The vast vast majority of all murders, are multiple repeat offenders, with a long criminal history stretching all the way back to being a petty thief shoplifting. Go look it up. This well known in informed circles.

Statistically, that is what happens. People don't just wake up one morning, and think.... I should start raping and murdering people.

Instead, it's a long process of them starting out as petty thieves, that end up committing atrocities.

Very few are the crazy people that never so much as take a pack of bubble gum, and then one day just snap, and build an ammo shed, and do mass shootings.

The vast vast majority of all murders, are multiple repeat offenders, with a long criminal history stretching all the way back to being a petty thief shoplifting. Go look it up. This well known in informed circles.
What I still dont get, is that illegal aliens cross our border illegally thus breaking the law, which means they break the law more than US citizens do, but then the left denies that fact and when an illegal goes and runs over someone or shoots someone, they deny that happened, while if some law abiding citizen decides to stop a crime from happening, then the basket case morons of the left even turn on a Muslim clerk. Then those idiots wonder why nobody likes them.

What I still dont get, is that illegal aliens cross our border illegally thus breaking the law, which means they break the law more than US citizens do, but then the left denies that fact and when an illegal goes and runs over someone or shoots someone, they deny that happened, while if some law abiding citizen decides to stop a crime from happening, then the basket case morons of the left even turn on a Muslim clerk. Then those idiots wonder why nobody likes them.

You have to add back in those who employ the illegals in your equation and they are breaking the law with each illegal they hire.

LOLOL

I purchased my gun.... and got my conceal and carry...... specifically because I came home to find my house absolutely ransacked and destroyed. Whatever the pond scum that broke into my house didn't steal, they broke. I found stuff damaged, because they deemed it not worth stealing.

At the time, I made barely $20,000 a year. What little I had, they broke, or stole. And that doesn't include the ransacking. The tore drawers out of the dresser, pulled the mattress off the bed.... looking for something... who knows. tossed stuff everywhere.

I can absolutely assure you in no uncertain terms... I mean in dead seriousness, that if you break into my house..... I will move to kill you. Promise you. I will give you one chance to live.... ONE. I say stop and get on the ground. If you don't do it... I will absolutely send your scumy worthless butt to meet Jesus in Judgement, on the express elevator of death. I mean it brother. I absolutely mean it. I bought that gun, and got that conceal carry with purpose and determination.

So nobody in your family has stolen anything? Nobody you care about that you don't think deserves to die over it, tough guy?

We aren't talking about your fucking house, quit arguing like a leftist and stick to the topic.

The scenario is you are a convenience store owner/clerk, some dipshit kid comes in, snatches up ONE bottle of fucking beer and runs out of the store.....do you believe it is worth it to shoot someone over a bottle of beer, asshole?

My father was a police officer. If I stole something, he beat me with his night stick himself.

No, that's justice talking. I am tired of working people like me, being victimized, and you disgusting evil trash, blaming us the victims, for someone else committing a crime. You are a gross evil immoral person.

.... in fact in thinking about it, a close relative did engage in theft, and everyone... EVERYONE in my family and extended family, were happy when he was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and sent to prison for a decade plus.... and ironically it was for thievery of alcohol from a quick mart like the one in this story. If he'd been shot, we would have been just fine with it.

He was raised better than this, and choose a life of crime. It would have served him right.

That's what good moral people, who are not criminal supporters, think about crime. That's why we're better people than you.
How pathetic, you now call me a ''criminal supporter" for not agreeing a bottle of beer is worth killing someone over? Your dad sounds like a real asshole, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I am willing to bet he did more with that "nightstick' than you care to admit.
It is not ''justice", let alone proportional justice to murder someone over a bottle of beer...you will never slink away from that fact. I know some men who grew up doing dumb crap like beer runs that have grown to be responsible men who raise their kids not to make the same mistakes they did. Your sense of justice is retarded with the sick sense of revenge. If you can live with being a complete asshole who thinks he gets to choose who should live or die based on your feels... you're no better than a leftist commie shitbag. You're just the flip side of the same coin.
I hope you're just being a troll, otherwise I feel sorry for you.

Because the are in fact evil people. These are people who love evil, and hate the good. It's that simple.

LOLOL

How pathetic, you now call me a ''criminal supporter" for not agreeing a bottle of beer is worth killing someone over? Your dad sounds like a real asshole, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I am willing to bet he did more with that "nightstick' than you care to admit.
It is not ''justice", let alone proportional justice to murder someone over a bottle of beer...you will never slink away from that fact. I know some men who grew up doing dumb crap like beer runs that have grown to be responsible men who raise their kids not to make the same mistakes they did. Your sense of justice is retarded with the sick sense of revenge. If you can live with being a complete asshole who thinks he gets to choose who should live or die based on your feels... you're no better than a leftist commie shitbag. You're just the flip side of the same coin.
I hope you're just being a troll, otherwise I feel sorry for you.

You are, what you are.

Yes or no.... do you believe the criminal should not have been shot?
Yes or no.... do you believe the clerk who shot him should have been sent to prison?

If you said no to the criminal being shot, and yes to the clerk going to prison.... by basic definition of words, you support punishing the victim of crime, and defending the perpetrator of crime.

You are.. .what you are. You are a criminal supporting disgusting slob of a human being, that is an embarrassment to the reset of the human race.

"If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response."

That's a non-sequitur as a different set of rules apply to entering a private residence as opposed to a public business.

If I own that business..... you are robbing my home. I don't care that you want to call it "a public business" or not.

LOLOL

And that's the sad part is, that you actually want more dead people. Your belief system leads to more crime, which naturally results in more violence. Either violence with police, trying to stop these people, or violence between the criminals and victims.

Your system is the immoral and evil system. You are have blood on your hands. It's because of you that criminals keep doing this stuff.

I at least want to setup a system where crime is stopped.. and when it is stopped, there will not be anymore deaths. Again, Singapore uses my system, and they report TWO.... TWO homicides in a city of 5.6 million.

Which system is better.... yours? Or mine? Look at the body count. That's the answer.

We're just flat out better people than you on the left.

I actually saw a video years ago talking with a lady from Singapore, and she said they have far more real freedom there, than we supposedly have here. Was talking with a left-wing idiot woman New York, who was saying stuff about their evil mean justice system. The Singapore girl said (paraphrasing)
"Really? I can walk absolutely anywhere in Singapore, at any time of the day, or night, with or without anyone accompanying me, and I don't even fear someone will pick up a dollar I accidentally drop on the ground. Now tell me about your freedom in New York"

.... and the lady just sat there speechless.... She just stuttered and stammered, and then tried to talk about freedom of speech.

That's you. Your system lets people be prisoners in their own home. Mine is real justice. Yours is just flat out evil. Period.
"Your system is the immoral and evil system."

Dumbfuck, it's not my system. It's the American system. It's been illegal to murder someone whose only crime is petty theft.

I also note, you didn't answer the question.... what you are promoting is Sharia law. Do you want Sharia law to be the law of the land in the U.S.?

LOLOL

Moron... again .... we're not talking about the castle doctrine. Yes, if a stranger is inside your residence, you have a right to resort to lethal force.

That is not the case over the $2 beer.

Forum List

Back