A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Cops come and ask what the perp looks like " He's the one with the really bad limp" is the answer!
...and leaving a trail of fresh blood, just follow the feral cats!

I can't believe the cops couldn't find this kid. They got dogs that can smell weed someone smoked in their car a month ago, But no "Blood hounds" They should have brought in "RED"!

Look here all you naive folks, the simple fact is most do not give a damn about street thugs and with good reason. They are like wild animals in the midst of civilization propped up and enabled by the msm and their supporters the clueless liberals.

Anyone who sympathizes with these thugs or supports them in any manner has blood on their hands.
I asked you this before but never got answer.... what crimes did that teen commit besides stealing that beer?

What should the punishment for multi million dollar fraud be?

Again, you are pointing to the amount of money, as if that matters.

If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response.

Fraud, where you voluntarily give your money to someone else, because you didn't double check if they were really a Nigerian prince......

Part of that is on you being stupid...

Nevertheless.... it all depends. Each case of fraud is different. I've always wondered why we don't do what the IRS does. It's true that sometimes the IRS puts people in prison. Absolutely.

However, most of the time the IRS wants to avoid sending someone to prison, because you can't get them to pay the $100,000 in taxes they owe.

So they try and get you to work, and have your wages garnished. I would think that would be a good solution, to have the person work a job, and pay back all the money they defrauded someone out of, plus a penalty, maybe 10% of the amount stolen.

Another option that I've always liked is, having prison labor. Instead of having people work in those hot foundries, maybe have people in prison work in the foundry. Have the money made from the foundry, pay back fraud victims.

I also like physical punishment over prison time. I would prefer we do what Singapore does. They cane people. You go defraud someone, and get 20 hits with the cane. I like that.

I hate fraud as much as anyone else, but the fact is, it simply isn't the same as theft. It isn't. Someone didn't break in your home, your living space, and run off with your stuff after ransacking the place, which is what happened to me.

Fraud at some level, requires that you voluntarily participate.

One of the things that always irritated me about the Bernie Madoff deal, was that all these people started crying big tears all over the place, and you go look it up, they were all wealthy people, that bought him telling them he could guarantee a 10% return per year. Dozens of experts in the field said that was crazy, that no investment can 'guarantee' a 10% return. The best investment on the Earth, can't guarantee a 10% return.

So when you have dozens of experienced long time investors, all warning you that no investment can make that much money, and you say "derp, he promised 10%!" and give him your money....

Like I said, it takes two, to engage in fraud. It's not like Madoff ran into your house, and forced you into his investment scheme.

I'll be far more angry over $20 stolen off my counter top, by some pond scum that broke into my house, than some guy that convinced me he has a sick child, and I gave a $200 for medicine.

And by the way, in some extent I was defrauded once (long story), but I was almost as mad at myself in the incident, as the other person. At least I had to give them credit for coming up with a good scheme to get me to give them money. But some guy just violating my home, or my business, and taking my stuff? Nah, those are rats. I can kill a rodent.
"If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response."

That's a non-sequitur as a different set of rules apply to entering a private residence as opposed to a public business.
So if you walk into a bank and rob the teller, the security guard isnt going to shoot the perp?
Dayam, you fucking rightarded. :ack-1:

That's not what happened in this case. Unlike your bank scenario, there's zero evidence the teen who stole the beer committed a felony or threatened anyone's lives.

giphy.gif
Why do you hate the Muslim so much, he didnt shoot the robber in the back, but in the leg. Negligent homicide should be the charge. Oh yeah, it was that the Muslim used a gun.
What does religion have to do with this? And despise the guy because he murdered a teenager, not because of his religion, whatever it is. And he shot the teen in the back of the leg as he was running away from a nut with a gun.

If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response.

Fraud, where you voluntarily give your money to someone else, because you didn't double check if they were really a Nigerian prince......

Nevertheless.... it all depends. Each case of fraud is different. I've always wondered why we don't do what the IRS does. It's true that sometimes the IRS puts people in prison. Absolutely.

However, most of the time the IRS wants to avoid sending someone to prison, because you can't get them to pay the $100,000 in taxes they owe.

So they try and get you to work, and have your wages garnished. I would think that would be a good solution, to have the person work a job, and pay back all the money they defrauded someone out of, plus a penalty, maybe 10% of the amount stolen.

Another option that I've always liked is, having prison labor. Instead of having people work in those hot foundries, maybe have people in prison work in the foundry. Have the money made from the foundry, pay back fraud victims.

I also like physical punishment over prison time. I would prefer we do what Singapore does. They cane people. You go defraud someone, and get 20 hits with the cane. I like that.

I hate fraud as much as anyone else, but the fact is, it simply isn't the same as theft. It isn't. Someone didn't break in your home, your living space, and run off with your stuff after ransacking the place, which is what happened to me.

One of the things that always irritated me about the Bernie Madoff deal, was that all these people started crying big tears all over the place, and you go look it up, they were all wealthy people, that bought him telling them he could guarantee a 10% return per year. Dozens of experts in the field said that was crazy, that no investment can 'guarantee' a 10% return. The best investment on the Earth, can't guarantee a 10% return.

So when you have dozens of experienced long time investors, all warning you that no investment can make that much money, and you say "derp, he promised 10%!" and give him your money....

Like I said, it takes two, to engage in fraud. It's not like Madoff ran into your house, and forced you into his investment scheme.

I'll be far more angry over $20 stolen off my counter top, by some pond scum that broke into my house, than some guy that convinced me he has a sick child, and I gave a $200 for medicine.

And by the way, in some extent I was defrauded once (long story), but I was almost as mad at myself in the incident, as the other person. At least I had to give them credit for coming up with a good scheme to get me to give them money. But some guy just violating my home, or my business, and taking my stuff? Nah, those are rats. I can kill a rodent.
"If you are in my house, and grab something in front of me, that's going to cause a response."

That's a non-sequitur as a different set of rules apply to entering a private residence as opposed to a public business.
So if you walk into a bank and rob the teller, the security guard isnt going to shoot the perp?

That's not what happened in this case. Unlike your bank scenario, there's zero evidence the teen who stole the beer committed a felony or threatened anyone's lives.

giphy.gif
Why do you hate the Muslim so much, he didnt shoot the robber in the back, but in the leg. Negligent homicide should be the charge. Oh yeah, it was that the Muslim used a gun.

He was just trying to scare the thug and got lucky. Someone should start a go fund me account for him to make sure he understands most appreciate what he did.
What's stopping you from starting up a gofundme page for the murderer? Put your money where your mouth is...

Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

I take it you have never run a business before, have you?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:
He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

This is because our culture is different as in not that long ago most white folk would do the same, unfortunately political correctness has taken hold and justice is denied.

The muslim store owner being of a different culture that still in a lot of ways demands justice just did what come naturally to a muslim---they have no sympathy or tolerance for thieves. That is deeply ingrained in their culture....and how funny it is the liberals are the ones that supported bringing folks like this muslim store owner into America.

Now they want to whine like they had no idea what the muslim culture is like. If they want everyone to behave like white folk--why do they support bringing in folks that have a different culture with a radical religious mind set???
Prove he's Muslim.... Prove he comes from a different culture... Prove he owned the store.....

You're spouting a lot of shit you seem to be making up in your own mind.

The store clerk absolutely should be found guilty. Second degree murder fits for sure. I never read where the clerk's life was in danger in any way shape or form. The proper course of action was to call the police and hopefully arrest the teen. But seriously? I can't believe anyone would condone this action. I agree the illegal who shot the girl in San Fran should be behind bars. But that doesn't mean we go shooting people for stealing a beer.
Of course if the stupid twit didnt steal the beer for his welfare parents or worse for himself, that twit would be alive today. Nope I dont feel sorry for idiots see picture about the man pulling the lions tail. You put yourself in a compromising situation, it just might kill ya.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder. Second degree murder in Tennessee is a Class A felony punishable by 15-60 years in prison and a fine not more than $50,000. Does Anwar think it was worth it now? I'm sure Big Bubba who might be sharing a cell with Anwar is happy about it. Who's pulling the Lion's tail in your analogy, the teen who got shot or Anwar?
So an illegal who shot and killed a US woman gets to walk free, while this Muslim gets to spend the rest of his life in jail. Talk about justice for all, with you islamophobes hating on a Muslim just trying to make a living.

LMAO! Oh I'm an "islamophobe" for agreeing on enforcing the law in a clear case of 2nd degree murder?. Isn't that the kind of shit Liberals are accused of doing? You just became the very thing you despise. smh
It wasn't murder when an illegal alien shot a girl dead and he was allowed to walk free, why should this Muslim who just winged the teen who was underage and stole a alcoholic beverage he wasn't supposed to take? You do love your criminals and hate your law abiding Muslims. Again we are supposed to have equal justice for all, or are illegals to have more justice than Muslims?
He had his day an court and was found not guilty of murder.

Why do you hate our legal system? Sounds like you're in favor of Sharia law too.

He's disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. Guaranteed he would not shoot someone if he were in the same situation.

I purchased my gun.... and got my conceal and carry...... specifically because I came home to find my house absolutely ransacked and destroyed. Whatever the pond scum that broke into my house didn't steal, they broke. I found stuff damaged, because they deemed it not worth stealing.

At the time, I made barely $20,000 a year. What little I had, they broke, or stole. And that doesn't include the ransacking. The tore drawers out of the dresser, pulled the mattress off the bed.... looking for something... who knows. tossed stuff everywhere.

I can absolutely assure you in no uncertain terms... I mean in dead seriousness, that if you break into my house..... I will move to kill you. Promise you. I will give you one chance to live.... ONE. I say stop and get on the ground. If you don't do it... I will absolutely send your scumy worthless butt to meet Jesus in Judgement, on the express elevator of death. I mean it brother. I absolutely mean it. I bought that gun, and got that conceal carry with purpose and determination.

I *HATE* with a blind fury, all who steal.
So nobody in your family has stolen anything? Nobody you care about that you don't think deserves to die over it, tough guy?

Yeah right....but go ahead and keep showing your ass, John Wayne.

We aren't talking about your fucking house, quit arguing like a leftist and stick to the topic.

The scenario is you are a convenience store owner/clerk, some dipshit kid comes in, snatches up ONE bottle of fucking beer and runs out of the store.....do you believe it is worth it to shoot someone over a bottle of beer, asshole?

If so, thats your alcoholism talking...

My father was a police officer. If I stole something, he beat me with his night stick himself.

I don't drink. Haven't had an alcoholic drink, since the 1990s.

No, that's justice talking. I am tired of working people like me, being victimized, and you disgusting evil trash, blaming us the victims, for someone else committing a crime. You are a gross evil immoral person.

.... in fact in thinking about it, a close relative did engage in theft, and everyone... EVERYONE in my family and extended family, were happy when he was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and sent to prison for a decade plus.... and ironically it was for thievery of alcohol from a quick mart like the one in this story. If he'd been shot, we would have been just fine with it.

He was raised better than this, and choose a life of crime. It would have served him right.

That's what good moral people, who are not criminal supporters, think about crime. That's why we're better people than you.
How pathetic, you now call me a ''criminal supporter" for not agreeing a bottle of beer is worth killing someone over? Your dad sounds like a real asshole, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I am willing to bet he did more with that "nightstick' than you care to admit.
It is not ''justice", let alone proportional justice to murder someone over a bottle of beer...you will never slink away from that fact. I know some men who grew up doing dumb crap like beer runs that have grown to be responsible men who raise their kids not to make the same mistakes they did. Your sense of justice is retarded with the sick sense of revenge. If you can live with being a complete asshole who thinks he gets to choose who should live or die based on your feels... you're no better than a leftist commie shitbag. You're just the flip side of the same coin.
I hope you're just being a troll, otherwise I feel sorry for you.

You are, what you are.

Yes or no.... do you believe the criminal should not have been shot?
Yes or no.... do you believe the clerk who shot him should have been sent to prison?

If you said no to the criminal being shot, and yes to the clerk going to prison.... by basic definition of words, you support punishing the victim of crime, and defending the perpetrator of crime.

You are.. .what you are. You are a criminal supporting disgusting slob of a human being, that is an embarrassment to the reset of the human race.
How was the clerk a victim of crime?

Dumbfuck, a public business is not a private residence. I don't care how stupidconservative you are. :eusa_doh:

You have the right to your opinion. I don't care about your opinion. If I own a business, that business is as much a part of my life, as my house is.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... if you have a business and you kill someone for petty theft, you could end up being bunk mates with Ghazali. be sure to bring a lifetime supply of condoms with you. :lmao:

I really doubt most folks would chase a teenager out of a store and shoot him in the back over a $2 can of beer.

It's not about the $2 beer.

It's about non-stop being a victim of crime. That's what we're upset about. We're tired of being abused, and then being told to protect the criminals, and punish the victims.

This is evil, and it is wrong, and we need to stand up and fight this.

What is evil is murdering somebody and having the arrogance to assume you have the right to be judge, jury and executioner.

The value of a human life in your book is $2.

giphy.gif
What does religion have to do with this? And despise the guy because he murdered a teenager, not because of his religion, whatever it is. And he shot the teen in the back of the leg as he was running away from a nut with a gun.
Running away from a store clerk with a gun while illegally holding a $2 beer can that he was illegally going to drink. Wow, you sure do love your criminals.

LOLOL

It's about non-stop being a victim of crime. That's what we're upset about. We're tired of being abused, and then being told to protect the criminals, and punish the victims.

What is evil is murdering somebody and having the arrogance to assume you have the right to be judge, jury and executioner.

In todays society there isnt much justice for the victims, only for the criminals. You do believe that criminals should be punished and not law abiding citizens, right?

LOLOL

So how is calling the police and reporting this crime protecting criminals and punishing the victim? Please explain that.

LOLOL

In todays society there isnt much justice for the victims, only for the criminals. You do believe that criminals should be punished and not law abiding citizens, right?

I believe I have already stated that. Sorry, I am not going to kill a 17yr old kid over a damn $2 can of freaking beer.

giphy.gif
Running away from a store clerk with a gun while illegally holding a $2 beer can that he was illegally going to drink. Wow, you sure do love your criminals.
LOLOL

Spits the forum idiot who's defending a convicted murderer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Anwar Ghazali?

Apparently, immigrant western Asian Muslims don't like our Blacks much, either.
You don't like blacks? Why are you so racist?
I am racist. You are racist. Every human on the face of the planet is racist. It's merely a matter of whether we allow that to influence our dealings with our fellow man.
Well you're half right -- you are racist. You also avoided answering my question.

Anwar Ghazali?

I am racist. You are racist. Every human on the face of the planet is racist. It's merely a matter of whether we allow that to influence our dealings with our fellow man.
Well you're half right -- you are racist. You also avoided answering my question.
No, I'm entirely correct... you, too, are racist... you just don't have the objectivity nor honesty to admit it.

I, for one, do not let it rule my life, nor my interactions with others, while you, on the other hand, play the Race Card 24x7x52.

As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice.

Anwar Ghazali?

Uh no, everyone is not racist.
You do not run deep enough to comprehend the truth of that observation.

Anwar Ghazali?

No, I'm entirely correct... you, too, are racist... you just don't have the objectivity nor honesty to admit it.

I, for one, do not let it rule my life, nor my interactions with others, while you, on the other hand, play the Race Card 24x7x52.

As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice.
It's not something I either have to admit or deny. This is quite simple.... quote me saying something racist....

Anwar Ghazali?

"As to answering your question (why do I not like Black people), it makes an assumption that is not true, therefore, I feel no obligation to feed your prejudice."

Umm... you said..

"Apparently, immigrant western Asian Muslims don't like our Blacks much, either."

Forum List

Back