A Bottomless Crock Of Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else do you think should pay for Chicago's ROADS? That title is very misleading. Yes, he is a community organizer and can you think of anyplace that needs it more than Chicago? You hate anything to do with him, same as some people hate everything to do with Trump. I hope his activists kick you guys' asses.

" I hope his activists kick you guys' asses."

How adorable. Hey, grab your Cane and join them.
Hey, how's the constipation, Doc?

I'm fine, wanna wipe my ass honey? You're poor malignantly narcissistic magic negro seems to resent those of us who know what a joke he is. How is your yeast infection going?

"Constipation"? Looks more like "diarrhea".
His avi is a pic of Colace, a laxative.

You run with that honey.

Then problem is education, and how devalued it has become under the GOP. This is all by design.

Never before have we seen the fruits of the Dumbing Down of America like we have with the election, and cult like worship, of Trump by his electorate. This man doesn't even try to pretend to tell the truth, and his base eats up every word he utters, without reservation or skepticism.

What an ignorant laughing stock of a country we are, all thanks to Republicans.

I hate to be the one to pop your "Progressive" bubble but Progressive's have controlled education for decades. Good lord.

Not surprisingly, you remain clueless. Who has cut funding for education, Republicans or Democrats?

Try Google, I'm not going to spoon feed you.

I have no need of anything from you, it is a fact that the Left controls education from K-College. The fact that you don't understand that reveals your abject partisan bias.

It's also a fact that education is under assault from Republicans, as I first stated in this circular argument of ours. I think I'm done here.

Who else do you think should pay for Chicago's ROADS? That title is very misleading. Yes, he is a community organizer and can you think of anyplace that needs it more than Chicago? You hate anything to do with him, same as some people hate everything to do with Trump. I hope his activists kick you guys' asses.

I'm fine, wanna wipe my ass honey? You're poor malignantly narcissistic magic negro seems to resent those of us who know what a joke he is. How is your yeast infection going?

Don't know how you can tell that but it does explain a lot.

(smile) She, like you is an idiot. So it bothers you that your Magic Negro is being erased?

il_570xN.983838312_4esu.jpg

(smile) She, like you is an idiot. So it bothers you that your Magic Negro is being erased?

I don't even have a "Magic Negro". Although I used to have a tape recorder with a "Magic Eye".

I'm just saying it explains why you're in a thread about a "bottomless crock of shit".

Did you actually bother to read it? The title is rather sarcastic. The piece is not at all flattering to Obabble.

We tried to tell him that. He went "humma humma humma looka the title nyuk nyuk". Clear over his head.

I think he ran away by now

It's quite interesting to see Down write such a negative piece on Barry. The scales fall hard.

In other news, the neighbors aren't too happy with Obabble's Temple project (and its $172M taxpayer payer subsidy).

Illinois Taxpayers Face $172 Million Bill For 'Obama-land'

Clearly you didn't bother to read the source material. The only reason the $172M is needed is because ObamaLand will be on public property (which shouldn't have been done given the nominal price). Obabble picked a terrible location for his shrine, and is expecting poor Chicago residents to foot a big chunk of the bill. This is a project that has been promoted as being completely financed by private donations. That is a Big Fat Lie.

Did you actually bother to read it? The title is rather sarcastic. The piece is not at all flattering to Obabble.

We tried to tell him that. He went "humma humma humma looka the title nyuk nyuk". Clear over his head.

It's quite interesting to see Down write such a negative piece on Barry. The scales fall hard.

In other news, the neighbors aren't too happy with Obabble's Temple project (and its $172M taxpayer payer subsidy).

Clearly you didn't bother to read the source material. The only reason the $172M is needed is because ObamaLand will be on public property (which shouldn't have been done given the nominal price). Obabble picked a terrible location for his shrine, and is expecting poor Chicago residents to foot a big chunk of the bill. This is a project that has been promoted as being completely financed by private donations. That is a Big Fat Lie.

So it's like a pro sports stadium?

Obama had his problems. He continued the wars started by his predecessor. He increased warrant-less wiretapping. He created (and administered) kill lists. He didn't have a single liberal in his Cabinet. He didn't fight for the public option in the health bill. He made concessions to Republicans before they even asked for any.

Obama was a politician. He said a lot of things we like to hear. He did do some good things in office. But he was not a liberal. He did not have progressive policies. Obama was actually center-right.

However, with all his faults, he was a much better President than the one we got now.
SpongeBob SquarePants would be a better president than we have now.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

That's odd. I took one that looked just like that this morning for a runny nose!

Obama had his problems. He continued the wars started by his predecessor. He increased warrant-less wiretapping. He created (and administered) kill lists. He didn't have a single liberal in his Cabinet. He didn't fight for the public option in the health bill. He made concessions to Republicans before they even asked for any.

Obama was a politician. He said a lot of things we like to hear. He did do some good things in office. But he was not a liberal. He did not have progressive policies. Obama was actually center-right.

However, with all his faults, he was a much better President than the one we got now.

should we go over every time Donald misspoke?

or maybe focus on every time he intentionally lied? it'll take a while, though. :cuckoo:

trump hacks need to be quiet.

should we go over every time Donald misspoke?

or maybe focus on every time he intentionally lied? it'll take a while, though. :cuckoo:

trump hacks need to be quiet.
Obama is a hate filled shit stain, and not all that bright...

So it's like a pro sports stadium?

No, it's more like a monument and private club for Obabble's Ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back