A Bottomless Crock Of Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is the worst president in history. He is the only one to preside over a reduction in the US credit rating. Unfathomable.

That's article sounds like a bunch of 10th graders who just lost a "battle of the bands".

""Well MAYBE --- we were just TOO GOOD for them. ""

But in his next breath, the president made it clear that what he meant was: What if we were wrong in being so right? What if we were too good for these people?

:laughing0301: Exactly Middle School angst... And teen-age drama. Like all those teen movies -- it's about retaining your self-esteem and pride... This is gonna start a whole new Genre of best-selling books to go next to Hillary's and Comey's. The "we were just too good for those low-life voters" series.

Just proves the arrogance displayed by maobama his whole time in office, the SOB always thought he was the smartest person in the room, and he might have been. Smarts with zero common sense just made him an educated idiot. The primary problem is he was a smooth enough talker to get uneducated idiots to follow him in massive numbers. I can thank maobama for one thing, he made Trump possible, even if Trump was my second choice.

Did NONE of y'all actually read the piece through? :lol:

Methinks there's more than a little head-sailing-over going on. When will people learn that the headline is the teaser, not the point. This one musta worked.

Over a million have died defending the way America was, before Trump’s version of America has turned America into a shit hole.

Obama and friends wanted to make those deaths in vain. He and they have been stopped for now.

Then problem is education, and how devalued it has become under the GOP. This is all by design.

Never before have we seen the fruits of the Dumbing Down of America like we have with the election, and cult like worship, of Trump by his electorate. This man doesn't even try to pretend to tell the truth, and his base eats up every word he utters, without reservation or skepticism.

What an ignorant laughing stock of a country we are, all thanks to Republicans.
You do realize the education system is run by mostly liberals? I mean are you saying conservatives are teaching 5 years olds that being gay is okay?
I realize that our educational system is under attack, year after year, by Republicans.

The end result, The Dumbing Down of America, benefits the Republican Party, and is largely responsible for George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump.

It's Maureen Dowd. She writes exclusively to the fan base. But she can't be taken seriously anymore. Just like the paper that she writes for.
Why is it okay to leave this in Politics with a one word OP? Because it's slamming Obama?

If it concerns things Obama, it's politics. He is nothing else.
Oh. There was a bit of thread moving and closing for awhile when people were too lazy to say what their problem was. But what part of the article, which paints Obama as arrogant, out of touch with the people, and downright stupid about the 2016 campaign, do you find unbelievable?

Then problem is education, and how devalued it has become under the GOP. This is all by design.

Never before have we seen the fruits of the Dumbing Down of America like we have with the election, and cult like worship, of Trump by his electorate. This man doesn't even try to pretend to tell the truth, and his base eats up every word he utters, without reservation or skepticism.

You do realize the education system is run by mostly liberals? I mean are you saying conservatives are teaching 5 years olds that being gay is okay?
I realize that our educational system is under attack, year after year, by Republicans.

The end result, The Dumbing Down of America, benefits the Republican Party, and is largely responsible for George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump.
No republicans wants school choice, but liberals don't want to lose their indoctrination centers. Now move a long and let the adults talk.

Sounds more like you are describing the Obamabots. They were referred as to as such for a reason you know.

It's Maureen Dowd. She writes exclusively to the fan base. But she can't be taken seriously anymore. Just like the paper that she writes for.
Why is it okay to leave this in Politics with a one word OP? Because it's slamming Obama?

Oh. There was a bit of thread moving and closing for awhile when people were too lazy to say what their problem was. But what part of the article, which paints Obama as arrogant, out of touch with the people, and downright stupid about the 2016 campaign, do you find unbelievable?

Please post quotes from the article stating those things.

...What an ignorant laughing stock of a country we are, all thanks to Republicans.

Come on, the other side deserves some credit too

images

:coffee:

Sure, there is enough to go around, I realize that.

Over a million have died defending the way America was, before Trump’s version of America has turned America into a shit hole.

Obama and friends wanted to make those deaths in vain. He and they have been stopped for now.

My comment doesn’t include just Obama, all previous presidents respected the presidency and this country. Then came Trump.

Please read the article and we will both know what is in it.

++

Bullshit, you need to get out more often, Trump is draining the swamp of all the assholes, the armpit was with Obama as president. Go get a job, they are everywhere.
2e54e54d549a0b295a7dc5ec05fdf145.jpg 51qdI+RnDTL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg 5ce1271a5ed576c5774b4f4bec986878.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:
Billy, that was not a complimentary article about Obama. I'm asking which part was "unbelievable" to you. His arrogance? You didn't know?

Obama:

"WE are the one's we've been waiting for."
"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"
"“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”"

The man is a malignant narcissist.

I hate to be the one to pop your "Progressive" bubble but Progressive's have controlled education for decades. Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back