A brave man in Ferguson

Nice, but Sharpton's got as much a right to be there as he does.

And if Sharpton being there helps keep Americans focused on the bullshit that is happening there, then only good can come from the shit that is being played out there by the cops.

When has sharpton being there ever helped?

He will be there till the cameras are gone and then he will leave.

There is one point I'd like to make: I don't believe the "motives" are exactly the same for the lefties and righties who are appalled by what is taking place in Ferguson. Just think about it...

Nah, that Jesus crap is for liberal pussies...

Yeah cause looking violence in the eye and not blinking by fighting back is easy to do.
That's what the little gun nutters of America believe. You don't need 40K rounds of ammo to be Gandhi, who in their minds was a big faggot pussy who wouldn't fight...

He was lucky...his people could have been crushed in a month if the British had been determined to do so.

PS--You're projecting again, boy!

Yeah cause looking violence in the eye and not blinking by fighting back is easy to do.
That's what the little gun nutters of America believe. You don't need 40K rounds of ammo to be Gandhi, who in their minds was a big faggot pussy who wouldn't fight...

He was lucky...his people could have been crushed in a month if the British had been determined to do so.

PS--You're projecting again, boy!

He wasn't lucky, he had both balls and morals, something you lot lack. And that's no projection little man. Your Jesus, carries an AK-47, and that's not Jesus...

I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be. Stop listening to the voices in your head, boy.

Gandhi was lucky the British weren't determined to stop him...they could have.

Forum List

Back