A brave man in Ferguson

I've already moved past it. I have more relatives, cousins, wife of different races than you can count on your hands and toea. Unfortunately, you're still stuck in the civil war.
Civil war? Try a couple of hundred years before that. And I'm not stuck, Americans are, like you...

That broad brush ain't gonna hunt. I really don't give a shit if you harbor that bitterness to the grave.

Fine, don't. And it's not my bitterness, it's theirs, which you refuse to acknowledge even exists. For as long as you don't, the dance of demons continues...

Civil war? Try a couple of hundred years before that. And I'm not stuck, Americans are, like you...

That broad brush ain't gonna hunt. I really don't give a shit if you harbor that bitterness to the grave.

Fine, don't. And it's not my bitterness, it's theirs, which you refuse to acknowledge even exists. For as long as you don't, the dance of demons continues...

Whose bitterness? The slaves? I have acknowledged that abomination and it was a stain on this country that was rectified by the death of hundred of thousands union soldiers who fought against it.

Whose bitterness? The slaves? I have acknowledged that abomination and it was a stain on this country that was rectified by the death of hundred of thousands union soldiers who fought against it.
Whose bitterness? Those who are here because their ancestors were brought here in chains and treated as property. We could have lost a million men fighting that fight and it wouldn't change that fact, ever, a fact you'd rather not acknowledge that has tainted this country, a racist country, forever.

Nah, that Jesus crap is for liberal pussies...

liberal pussies are atheists, qweers and idiots.., just like you..... :lmao:

Another super brave internet patriot. That more than likely does not have a dd214. When you are ready to leave your mother's basement, get a job, and a life, get back to us.:badgrin:

you talkin to me Mr. **** lips ? unlike you, i served while you were still shitting yellow..., and most likely still are. :lmao: ...... :up:

liberal pussies are atheists, qweers and idiots.., just like you..... :lmao:

Another super brave internet patriot. That more than likely does not have a dd214. When you are ready to leave your mother's basement, get a job, and a life, get back to us.:badgrin:

you talkin to me Mr. **** lips ? unlike you, i served while you were still shitting yellow..., and most likely still are. :lmao: ...... :up:

You certainly talk and think like cannon fodder. Whose darkie ass did you hide behind to make it home?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw[/ame]

Last edited:
Want to divide? That division has been since they were brought here as property, in chains, which you still refuse to own up to and to that being an issue to this very day...

Then let's remedy the wrong that was committed. We send them all back, not in chains, but in coach and we can even given them nice parting gifts. There, problem solved.

Asshole, from the Revolutionary war to the present, blacks have fought for our freedoms. Native Americans would have even more right to demand that all of those with no Native blood leave.

He was being sarcastic dude. But yes, you are right about the post that preceded that.

Then let's remedy the wrong that was committed. We send them all back, not in chains, but in coach and we can even given them nice parting gifts. There, problem solved.

Asshole, from the Revolutionary war to the present, blacks have fought for our freedoms. Native Americans would have even more right to demand that all of those with no Native blood leave.

He was being sarcastic dude. But yes, you are right about the post that preceded that.

I wasn't being sarcastic. If life in the US is so damn bad due to white oppression, then let's help the blacks who feel that way to find a better life where they are free from white oppression.

If I burn down your house, the just course of action is to replace your house.
If I total your car, the just course of action is for me to replace your car.

If blacks were taken from Africa as slaves, then we need to remedy that wrong and return those who are feeling oppressed to a land where there is no white man oppressing them. Even give them tens of thousands of dollars to ease their way because I don't want anyone to accuse me of oppressing them - I won't stand for a false accusation so let's make it right.

I wasn't being sarcastic. If life in the US is so damn bad due to white oppression, then let's help the blacks who feel that way to find a better life where they are free from white oppression.

If I burn down your house, the just course of action is to replace your house.
If I total your car, the just course of action is for me to replace your car.

If blacks were taken from Africa as slaves, then we need to remedy that wrong and return those who are feeling oppressed to a land where there is no white man oppressing them. Even give them tens of thousands of dollars to ease their way because I don't want anyone to accuse me of oppressing them - I won't stand for a false accusation so let's make it right.

Which is sarcasm, because you're revealing how dumb his argument is. In other words, if he really thinks that his point is relevant, then your solution is the only solution that makes sense. If blacks around America starting organizing and demonstrating on this issue, then the only logical solution would be to undo what we did (send them back to Africa).

Last edited:
I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be. Stop listening to the voices in your head, boy.

Gandhi was lucky the British weren't determined to stop him...they could have.

They could have just shot him? That doesn't change his bravery or convictions, which are lacking in those here.

Enlighten us oh brave one, what shooting war did you participate in? Or are you just a stupid fuck with no real experience in facing danger while calling everyone else cowards?

I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be. Stop listening to the voices in your head, boy.

Gandhi was lucky the British weren't determined to stop him...they could have.

They could have just shot him? That doesn't change his bravery or convictions, which are lacking in those here.

Enlighten us oh brave one, what shooting war did you participate in? Or are you just a stupid fuck with no real experience in facing danger while calling everyone else cowards?
The bravery under discussion is the kind that doesn't need guns, a type you'd never understand since to you a gun is guts.

The bravery under discussion is the kind that doesn't need guns, a type you'd never understand since to you a gun is guts.

No, I don't think I would need anything but me to deal with the likes of you and I bet I have quite a few years on you. But you're the type to sit behind your computer and just mouth off, you don't have the balls to say this kind of crap face to face, it really must suck to be you.

No, I don't think I would need anything but me to deal with the likes of you and I bet I have quite a few years on you. But you're the type to sit behind your computer and just mouth off, you don't have the balls to say this kind of crap face to face, it really must suck to be you.

sad really

The only thing that sucks is being stuck on a planet with morons like you. Typical cannon fodder and why it doesn't matter a damn how many of you we lose in the process, as long as we win, which we no longer do.

The only thing that sucks is being stuck on a planet with morons like you. Typical cannon fodder and why it doesn't matter a damn how many of you we lose in the process, as long as we win, which we no longer do.

I notice you didn't even have the balls to answer my question which tells me what kind of an individual you are, and it ain't a man.

Forum List

Back