A brave man in Ferguson

No, I don't think I would need anything but me to deal with the likes of you and I bet I have quite a few years on you. But you're the type to sit behind your computer and just mouth off, you don't have the balls to say this kind of crap face to face, it really must suck to be you.
The only thing that sucks is being stuck on a planet with morons like you. Typical cannon fodder and why it doesn't matter a damn how many of you we lose in the process, as long as we win, which we no longer do.

I notice you didn't even have the balls to answer my question which tells me what kind of an individual you are, and it ain't a man.
You had a question? How in the world did you manage that? Was it relevant, or another attempt to show off what a big man with many guns on the Internet you are?

The only thing that sucks is being stuck on a planet with morons like you. Typical cannon fodder and why it doesn't matter a damn how many of you we lose in the process, as long as we win, which we no longer do.

I notice you didn't even have the balls to answer my question which tells me what kind of an individual you are, and it ain't a man.
You had a question? How in the world did you manage that? Was it relevant, or another attempt to show off what a big man with many guns on the Internet you are?

Do you have a gun fetish, you keep bring them up when no one else is. Can you put a number on what you consider "many guns"?

Do you have a gun fetish, you keep bring them up when no one else is. Can you put a number on what you consider "many guns"?
Many = one more than you need, and most don't need any.

Forget your question cannon fodder?

Thanks for verifying for the rest of the class how much of an ignorant fuck you are. I've had all I can stomach of your slimy spew for one night. I'm done.

Want to divide? That division has been since they were brought here as property, in chains, which you still refuse to own up to and to that being an issue to this very day...

I had nothing to do with slavery. I will not apologize for something that had nothing to do with me. I'm sure your lily white dems in the northeast will be happy to oblige a never ending white guilt apology.
So here we go, why we can't get past race. You believe all is forgiven because you weren't there personally, and it isn't but you reject that idea, which means, you aren't listening...

People can't get past race when they use it as an excuse, rather than pushing to overcome through aspiring on the efforts of personal achievement OVER color.

Thanks for verifying for the rest of the class how much of an ignorant fuck you are. I've had all I can stomach of your slimy spew for one night. I'm done.
Sleep tight and dream of my early death. That should put a smile on your face.

I had nothing to do with slavery. I will not apologize for something that had nothing to do with me. I'm sure your lily white dems in the northeast will be happy to oblige a never ending white guilt apology.
So here we go, why we can't get past race. You believe all is forgiven because you weren't there personally, and it isn't but you reject that idea, which means, you aren't listening...

People can't get past race when they use it as an excuse, rather than pushing to overcome through aspiring on the efforts of personal achievement OVER color.
Overcome? You mean like overcome American racism? You can't move beyond what you refuse to deal with, and Americans refuse to deal with racism in this racist nation of ours. Your view is Pollyanna, at best. I'm all for people overcoming, I'm also all for people being honest about what stands in their way and other people being honest to acknowledge and deal with that as well.

Racism is real. A pat on the back isn't going to fix that.

They could have just shot him? That doesn't change his bravery or convictions, which are lacking in those here.

Enlighten us oh brave one, what shooting war did you participate in? Or are you just a stupid fuck with no real experience in facing danger while calling everyone else cowards?
The bravery under discussion is the kind that doesn't need guns, a type you'd never understand since to you a gun is guts.

Apparently that speaks of one who will never sacrifice for his country or values the lives of those who did before him. It seems so much easier for you to blame others, those who even at least had the guts to stand and bled based on their own convictions to seek a change for this nation in hopes of making it better. When actually people who spend so much time pointing fingers are more part of the "problem", than someone really desiring at all to see a solution.

Human inequality (we are not all born with the same endowments) is real. Unequal outcomes result. No one is oppressing me because Michael Jordan is a better basketball player than men.

Blaming innocent people for harming you when they're doing nothing of the kind tends to piss off innocent people.

Human inequality (we are not all born with the same endowments) is real. Unequal outcomes result. No one is oppressing me because Michael Jordan is a better basketball player than men.

Blaming innocent people for harming you when they're doing nothing of the kind tends to piss off innocent people.

The outcome is of little concern, the playing field however is. That we can make more level, if we get honest, which you little morons won't because you believe yourselves innocent, which has nothing at all to do with the issue at hand. You don't have to slam the door in someone's face to belong to a club that does just that.

WE are the gov't, and it IS black and white united- when it's a Dem gov't...when it's a Pub gov't, it's the greedy idiot rich liars and the chumps lol...why hasn't this cop been arrested persuant to trial? There certainly seem to be enough witnesses...

Any video of what Sharpton and Jackson have actually said, or are their names alone proof of guilt?

No leadership my ass...but DEFINITELY media overblow, and Beck right up there. Too little news and too much demagogging on the right of course...

Enlighten us oh brave one, what shooting war did you participate in? Or are you just a stupid fuck with no real experience in facing danger while calling everyone else cowards?
The bravery under discussion is the kind that doesn't need guns, a type you'd never understand since to you a gun is guts.

Apparently that speaks of one who will never sacrifice for his country or values the lives of those who did before him. It seems so much easier for you to blame others, those who even at least had the guts to stand and bled based on their own convictions to seek a change for this nation in hopes of making it better. When actually people who spend so much time pointing fingers are more part of the "problem", than someone really desiring at all to see a solution.
Sacrifice for this country? We lost Korea, any change here? We lost Vietnam? Any change? Iraq? Now Afghanistan? Did any of those show up on our borders and threaten us?

Picking up a gun to go fight a war halfway across the world doesn't protect America, it implements our Foreign Policy, one usually driven by the needs of capitalism. Don't make heroes out of hired guns. That's the BS we feed them in order to get them to fight and die. We make a big deal out of it because who would be stupid enough to lay down their life for cheaper oil or access to economic markets on the other side of the damn planet? When you have to fly 20 hours to get to the war, you aren't protecting the homeland. The cannon fodder doesn't understand that but you should because the people in power sending them to their deaths sure as hell do...

Last edited:
Rev. Al Sharpton Calls For St. Louis Police Restraint In ...
News One *- 11 hours ago
National Action Network (NAN) President Rev. Al Sharpton (pictured) visited the city of Ferguson, Mo., Tuesday, urging peace among ...
Fox finds a way to blame Al Sharpton for Ferguson: People ...
Raw Story* - by David Edwards* - 15 hours ago

and good night, hater dupes...

The outcome is of little concern, the playing field however is. That we can make more level, if we get honest, which you little morons won't because you believe yourselves innocent, which has nothing at all to do with the issue at hand. You don't have to slam the door in someone's face to belong to a club that does just that.

What are you talking about, unequal outcomes are the metric by which liberals and blacks conclude that discrimination against blacks is rampant. That's the ENTIRE BASIS for disparate impact legal theory.

Wage discrimination against blacks ended by the early 1970s. Equality in the labor market has been standard my entire life. Unequal outcomes in wages is not the result of discrimination.

What are you talking about, unequal outcomes are the metric by which liberals and blacks conclude that discrimination against blacks is rampant. That's the ENTIRE BASIS for disparate impact legal theory.

Wage discrimination against blacks ended by the early 1970s. Equality in the labor market has been standard my entire life. Unequal outcomes in wages is not the result of discrimination.
You don't need to look at outcomes to see racism in America. I'll worry about outcomes when I know there's a reason other than racism that they are so varied. And I'll surprise you by telling you that they will be different and there's not much we can do about that, but that comes after we level the playing field and deal with racism here honestly, neither of which we've done yet.

You don't need to look at outcomes to see racism in America. I'll worry about outcomes when I know there's a reason other than racism that they are so varied. And I'll surprise you by telling you that they will be different and there's not much we can do about that, but that comes after we level the playing field and deal with racism here honestly, neither of which we've done yet.

That racism that you believe exists is nothing more than an assertion on your part. Give me specific concerns. Secondly, I'm not sure how you distinguish racism from people exercising their own choice of associations. How do you fix that racism without stomping even more on people's liberty?

That racism that you believe exists is nothing more than an assertion on your part. Give me specific concerns. Secondly, I'm not sure how you distinguish racism from people exercising their own choice of associations. How do you fix that racism without stomping even more on people's liberty?
You don't, nor do I give a damn. You don't like living around, near, or dealing with *******, too fucking bad.

And racism is in policing, housing, education, drug laws, government contracts, healthcare, and everything else in America. It's a racist nation, it always has been. Until that is dealt with, the lie that we are beyond all that is just that, a lie...

You don't, nor do I give a damn. You don't like living around, near, or dealing with *******, too fucking bad.

Scratch a leftist and reveal a totalitarian.

And racism is in policing, housing, education, drug laws, government contracts, healthcare, and everything else in America. It's a racist nation, it always has been. Until that is dealt with, the lie that we are beyond all that is just that, a lie...

So we're back into the unequal outcomes game, just as I predicted.

Have to excuse me, but Beck's a self-obsessed media whore. When CNN AND Fox News both can't stand you just how crazy are you? There's evidence he's anti-semitic as well. And anyone who pushes for a utopian community project is off his nut. Will visit a site of his about the same time as the blow to my head disrupts my longterm memory.

Forum List

Back