A brave man in Ferguson

If whites and blacks unite now, fight, bleed and die together, it's CHECKMATE for the Tyrants on the right and left.
They'd lose all power like magic eh? Just whitey and ******* hugging in the streets and going out for beer and chips? Sure thing...

Why do you want to divide?

Because this what the "left" and "right" do, they divide us, and keep us conquered --- while the nation deteriorates regardless of who holds office.

I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be. Stop listening to the voices in your head, boy.

Gandhi was lucky the British weren't determined to stop him...they could have.

They could have just shot him? That doesn't change his bravery or convictions, which are lacking in those here.

If whites and blacks unite now, fight, bleed and die together, it's CHECKMATE for the Tyrants on the right and left.
They'd lose all power like magic eh? Just whitey and ******* hugging in the streets and going out for beer and chips? Sure thing...

Want to divide? That division has been since they were brought here as property, in chains, which you still refuse to own up to, and to that being an issue to this very day...

Last edited:

Because this what the "left" and "right" do, they divide us, and keep us conquered --- while the nation deteriorates regardless of who holds office.

If you are some kind of "moderate", no would have guessed such a thing...

Want to divide? That division has been since they were brought here as property, in chains, which you still refuse to own up to and to that being an issue to this very day...

I had nothing to do with slavery. I will not apologize for something that had nothing to do with me. I'm sure your lily white dems in the northeast will be happy to oblige a never ending white guilt apology.

Want to divide? That division has been since they were brought here as property, in chains, which you still refuse to own up to and to that being an issue to this very day...

I had nothing to do with slavery. I will not apologize for something that had nothing to do with me. I'm sure your lily white dems in the northeast will be happy to oblige a never ending white guilt apology.

Those who do not remember the past........history isn't apology, it is the only lesson for the future.

So here we go, why we can't get past race. You believe all is forgiven because you weren't there personally, and it isn't but you reject that idea, which means, you aren't listening...

So here we go, why we can't get past race. You believe all is forgiven because you weren't there personally, and it isn't but you reject that idea, which means, you aren't listening...

I've already moved past it. I have more relatives, cousins, wife of different races than you can count on your hands and toea. Unfortunately, you're still stuck in the civil war.

It's happened before when everyone came together. And for many of the same reasons. But we weren't hugging in the streets or chugging beers.

“And now they got us all branded as whatever and you can’t have unity when everybody wants to put a tag on you. We’re Americans. There’s only us. We’re really creating a mess for us.”

Liberals are the biggest "taggers" and dividers ever.

Those who do not remember the past........history isn't apology, it is the only lesson for the future.

Excellent point. I just hope that history isn't watered down to a feeling of relative indifference.

Then let's remedy the wrong that was committed. We send them all back, not in chains, but in coach and we can even given them nice parting gifts. There, problem solved.

2nd, we have done that since the Revolutionary war.

1st Rhode Island Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That there is inevitable bigotry on both sides is simply evidence of the fact that xenophobia is still a problem in mankind. For most of us, we can overcome that instinct with reason. Some cannot.

As far as this being 'us against government', forget about it. We obviously have a rogue police department in Ferguson. That hardly indicts the whole of the governmental structure. For the fellow that fixes the water and sewer pipes in the streets that keeps our cities functioning is just as much a representative of the government as the police.

Right now, it looks to me like the governor of Missouri has taken the neccessary action to defuse the situation. And an FBI investigation looks to be in the offing. So I see no clash between police and militia in the future there. Just a long and painful searching into how things got that bad.

Then let's remedy the wrong that was committed. We send them all back, not in chains, but in coach and we can even given them nice parting gifts. There, problem solved.

Asshole, from the Revolutionary war to the present, blacks have fought for our freedoms. Native Americans would have even more right to demand that all of those with no Native blood leave.

I've already moved past it. I have more relatives, cousins, wife of different races than you can count on your hands and toea. Unfortunately, you're still stuck in the civil war.
Civil war? Try a couple of hundred years before that. And I'm not stuck, Americans are, like you...

Case in point...

Asshole, from the Revolutionary war to the present, blacks have fought for our freedoms. Native Americans would have even more right to demand that all of those with no Native blood leave.

And hundreds of thousands of whites are buried and more were wounded in a war meant to free blacks from slavery. That debt has been paid.

Look, the issue here is a simple one. America has pumped trillions upon trillions of dollars into the black community - all debts have been paid. IF things are really so awful for African-Americans then let's stop this awfulness by finally freeing blacks from white oppression. They need their own society, a society free from awful white oppression.

Civil war? Try a couple of hundred years before that. And I'm not stuck, Americans are, like you...

That broad brush ain't gonna hunt. I really don't give a shit if you harbor that bitterness to the grave. I'm going to continue living my life and respecting every human being regardless of their race, color, ethnicity.

Last edited:

Whites and blacks marched together for freedom. Blacks and whites fought an oppressive police nation in the sixties. That's why the original Panthers were formed. Whites and blacks fought against the Vietnam war.

The original Black Panthers were working with whites all the time. And whites with the Panthers. It was the Karenga crew (the asshole who invented Kwanza) that was the ultimate black racist.

The sixties were way cooler than now. Hell's bells I was going to jam packed halls to listen to Angela Davis. There were no color barriers. Somehow over the years the race baiters on both sides have divided America so deeply.

I'm a Pollyana though. I still hope the damage can be undone.

This is Bobby Seale's 35th birthday party.

tumblr_ltf579t0fF1qbz9meo1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back