A challenge for all of you atheists.

I am not a atheists but a logical christian that sees that god is powerful and great enough to design evolution and the scientific functions of our universe to make things work. He made us and probably millions of other intelligent beings capable of understanding and using the brains that he gave us. No, op, god is far more powerful then one that pulls some strings and expects us to only understand one 2,000 year book written to be understood for those times at the most basic levels.

Humanity must help its self and he expects us to learn to understand his creation. It is a insult to god to consider him so small that he didn't design evolution and science in the way we're clearly seeing right before out eyes.
Heads up, you aren't a real Christian. For example is Mohammad Ali in hell? Jesus said

What's YOUR definition?
I gave it a few posts back, with a link, unlike you. So that covers the physical and chemical properties of patio construction materials, and the biological and geological factors of evolution, both of which you decline to discuss; not to mention the basic concept of scientific consensus, to which you appeal but refuse to argue.
I gave the dictionary definition.

And patio construction materials are soooooo boring. How could you expect anyone to want to discuss THAT. And evolution is not a hard science.

And I believe you must have know what I meant when I said the hard sciences. This usually refers to physical sciences, such as chemistry or quantum mechanics.
It's a scientific fact.

What's YOUR definition?
I gave it a few posts back, with a link, unlike you. So that covers the physical and chemical properties of patio construction materials, and the biological and geological factors of evolution, both of which you decline to discuss; not to mention the basic concept of scientific consensus, to which you appeal but refuse to argue.

And patio construction materials are soooooo boring. How could you expect anyone to want to discuss THAT. And evolution is not a hard science.

And I believe you must have know what I meant when I said the hard sciences. This usually refers to physical sciences, such as chemistry or quantum mechanics.
It's a scientific fact.
What is?

What's YOUR definition?

It's a scientific fact.
What is?
Evolution.

Its either that or you believe a God put adult animals on the earth first and they had the first children. Is that what you believe? Then you can't be a fan of science. You cherry pick.

What's YOUR definition?

It's a scientific fact.
What is?
Evolution.

Its either that or you believe a God put adult animals on the earth first and they had the first children. Is that what you believe? Then you can't be a fan of science. You cherry pick.
Whatever. There are countless people who are smarter and better educated than both of us, and they believe in God. Many of them are scientists. So why should your uninformed opinion mean anything to me?

It's a scientific fact.
What is?
Evolution.

Whatever. There are countless people who are smarter and better educated than both of us, and they believe in God. Many of them are scientists. So why should your uninformed opinion mean anything to me?
Lots of smart people don't believe. In fact the higher the IQ the more skepticism. And most smart don't believe like you do.

Religion is highest in the uneducated.

And it doesn't matter because smart people experience cognitive dissonance too.

It's a scientific fact.
What is?
Evolution.

Lots of smart people don't believe. In fact the higher the IQ the more skepticism. And most smart don't believe like you do.

I could also make the claim that more intelligent believe in evolution for the simple fact of peer pressure. They're smart, and they know it. If they let it be known that they believe in Creation, their peers would abandon them. I don't really believe intelligence plays a roll anyway. If it did, intelligent would not believe in God. But they do. Why is that?

It's a scientific fact.
What is?
Evolution.

I could also make the claim that more intelligent believe in evolution for the simple fact of peer pressure. They're smart, and they know it. If they let it be known that they believe in Creation, their peers would abandon them. I don't really believe intelligence plays a roll anyway. If it did, intelligent would not believe in God. But they do. Why is that?
Here is what my bible says about that:

Why there is no god

The validity of a claim, such as the existence of god is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors.

Sir Isaac Newton was not only intensely religious but also believed in alchemical transmutation. Alchemy is, however, fully incorrect given our modern understanding of chemistry, the atom and nucleosynthysis.

The fact that an intelligent person holds an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalize world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

They may want to believe or they may be afraid not to believe.

Forum List

Back