A Child's View from Gaza

It's not propoganda. Research into childrens textbooks in both Palestine and Israel reveal a lot of negative portrayals of the other as well as blatently omitting the existence of the other.
I have. Please post what you have because all I have seen is obvious propaganda/jewish lies.

Seriously, please back that up.

You are charging the Palestians with exactly what israel is guilty of. See what they teach to and omit from their textbooks.

It's sick, and with israel it is real. It is how these kids grow up and why they are so easily able to do this to the children of Gaza.

Sure. I've linked to this before: Are Palestinian Textbooks Actually Any Worse Than Israeli Textbooks?
Two can play at that game:

"Israeli school textbooks as well as children’s storybooks, according to recent academic studies and surveys, portray Palestinians and Arabs as “murderers,” “rioters,” “suspicious,” and generally backward and unproductive. Direct delegitimization and negative stereotyping of Palestinians and Arabs are the rule rather than the exception in Israeli schoolbooks."
Israeli Textbooks and Children’s Literature Promote Racism and Hatred Toward Palestinians and Arabs

Did you actually READ my link or are you just assuming something?

It's not propoganda. Research into childrens textbooks in both Palestine and Israel reveal a lot of negative portrayals of the other as well as blatently omitting the existence of the other.
I have. Please post what you have because all I have seen is obvious propaganda/jewish lies.

You are charging the Palestians with exactly what israel is guilty of. See what they teach to and omit from their textbooks.

It's sick, and with israel it is real. It is how these kids grow up and why they are so easily able to do this to the children of Gaza.

Sure. I've linked to this before: Are Palestinian Textbooks Actually Any Worse Than Israeli Textbooks?

"Israeli school textbooks as well as children’s storybooks, according to recent academic studies and surveys, portray Palestinians and Arabs as “murderers,” “rioters,” “suspicious,” and generally backward and unproductive. Direct delegitimization and negative stereotyping of Palestinians and Arabs are the rule rather than the exception in Israeli schoolbooks."
Israeli Textbooks and Children’s Literature Promote Racism and Hatred Toward Palestinians and Arabs

I assumed that you were supporting your view that children in Gaza believe bad things about Israelis because of indoctrination in textbooks and not from losing family members and homes and being injured by the Israeli military.

I did, slightly worse on the israeli side and the comments and teachings were far more disgusting. But that was not an unbiased report as the israeli textbooks reflect the ethnic cleansing that started in 47 without even mentioning the ethnic cleansing, only by changing the names of the 100s of Arab cities, towns and villages to Hebrew names.

That is erasing a culture, it is genocide and it lies at the bottom of how these israeli kids can grow up to inflict the level of hatred that we see daily on the Palestinian children.

Sure. Children saw bombs and tanks and soldiers.

What are they taught about those bombs and tanks and soldiers? Are they taught a respectful, nuanced, balanced point of view about a complex political situation of two competing, but equally valued, cultural groups?
I have read statements fro the children in Gaza. A common theme is that when the bombs are falling, it's not as bad as all the in between time... the waiting.

That's what they learn because theyt know it is just a matter of time before they fall again. Did you see that list?

Or are they just taught that Jews are inherently evil?
Sadly, that is what zionism teaches them. I have explained several times how dangerous zionism is to the Jewish people. It is not just these kids... it's all of us.

The correct definition of Zionism is support for a sovereign Jewish state. That is all. Do Jews have that right? They sure do.

I assumed that you were supporting your view that children in Gaza believe bad things about Israelis because of indoctrination in textbooks and not from losing family members and homes and being injured by the Israeli military.

I think it's a combination of things...

Do you think that it helps to have textbooks that negate the existence of the other?

Do you think that it helps to have textbooks that negate the existence of the other?
I think I just made that clear. And should we start another thread for this?

I did, slightly worse on the israeli side and the comments and teachings were far more disgusting. But that was not an unbiased report as the israeli textbooks reflect the ethnic cleansing that started in 47 without even mentioning the ethnic cleansing, only by changing the names of the 100s of Arab cities, towns and villages to Hebrew names.

That is erasing a culture, it is genocide and it lies at the bottom of how these israeli kids can grow up to inflict the level of hatred that we see daily on the Palestinian children.
The real story here is how Israeli children are brainwashed by schools and parents into dehumanizing their closest neighbors.

Palestinian textbooks, I would argue, have much less of an impact on the children's attitude toward Israelis (Jews) than bombs.

What do you expect from Slate? And the author from the NYT. Both shills for Islam. I saw nothing about children's shows in Israel that promote hate, we know they run in Palestine. Not to mention paying terrorists or their families.

Does Israel have a slush fund for murderers?

Palestinian textbooks, I would argue, have much less of an impact on the children's attitude toward Israelis (Jews) than bombs.

What about their religion? Does that contribute to the Palestinians hate for Jews?

What do you expect from Slate? And the author from the NYT. Both shills for Islam. I saw nothing about children's shows in Israel that promote hate, we know they run in Palestine. Not to mention paying terrorists or their families.

Israel does not need a slush fund for murderers, it has its military budget and promotion in the ranks.

Israel does not need a slush fund for murderers, it has their military budget and promotion in the ranks.

Israel has the right to defend their country anyway they wish. Remember that, it is what sovereign nations do.

What about their religion? Does that contribute to the Palestinians hate for Jews?
Not as much as white phosphorous.

Israel does not need a slush fund for murderers, it has their military budget and promotion in the ranks.

Israel has the right to defend their country anyway they wish. Remember that, it is what sovereign nations do.
Defending Israel cannot justify the disproportionate massacres of civilians and wholesale destruction of Gaza because of some harmless projectiles.

Defending Israel cannot justify the disproportionate massacres of civilians and wholesale destruction of Gaza because of some harmless projectiles.
Let us know when we can launch a "harmless" projectile towards you.

Let us know when we can launch a "harmless" projectile towards you.

_80165654_a32fa817-c5ac-4c6a-ae59-abcbb59c9dee.jpg

So, quoting the talmud is fair game? Great, I will be back and show you from the actual talmud many sick, racist and downright scary principles that lead directly to what the children of Gaza have to deal with.

Try reading the talmud for the real religious hate speech that drives the ongoing crisis for children in Gaza.
The Talmud is not relevant like the Koran is and you know it. The Koran qualifies for hate speech by its modern definition in every way. Please feel free to dispute on of these charges.
  • Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it
  • Moral comparison based on this distinction
  • Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own
  • The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership
  • A call to violence against members of other groups

Forum List

Back