A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

You're just making that horseshit up.
What am I making up?

That these single mothers are so "stunning and brave" to have trans children? These women may have zero accomplishments, but they're "stunning and brave" by merit of having trans daughters....

You can not seem to learn anything that I try to teach you

Must be why public schools groom 4 year olds. Hard to indoctrinate adults.

You expect society to honor and exalt your sexual choices, don't you?.

In what way?

Have you been watching straight pride parades again? Do schools fly straight flags? Is it "stunning and brave" to "come out" as straight?

:lol:

Do what you want, keep it to yourself - stay away from children.

But the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+ people won't go along with that, everyone must scrape and bow and kiss the ring of the gay mafia.

I read something that LGBT types are coming out at younger ages.

But i guess you would rather want LGBT people to be depressed and repress their LGBT feelings and not be that way, instead of LGBT people living life their own way?
I dont think trans are any happier after cutting off their penis and wearing a dress

They are still social misfits

In what way?

Have you been watching straight pride parades again? Do schools fly straight flags? Is it "stunning and brave" to "come out" as straight?

:lol:

Do what you want, keep it to yourself - stay away from children.

But the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+ people won't go along with that, everyone must scrape and bow and kiss the ring of the gay mafia.
YOU and your ilk need to stay away from kids. Your ignorance and bigotry-your rejection, marginalization and shaming are costing their lives/ You have blood on your hands

What am I making up?

That these single mothers are so "stunning and brave" to have trans children? These women may have zero accomplishments, but they're "stunning and brave" by merit of having trans daughters....

Must be why public schools groom 4 year olds. Hard to indoctrinate adults.
WHAT? You are really flailing around now

Yes I did make points and you ran and hid from them

Nope, you said literally nothing at all. The closest you came is a link to Wikipedia that in fact refutes your position and confirms no evidence of a gene linked to homosexuality has been found despite the desperate search.

And why so desperate? We know, you need an excuse. You need to say that being gay isn't your fault.

I play guitar. I wasn't born a musician, I chose to be. I make no excuse for that choice. Being a musician is a good thing - why would I need an excuse?

But you make never ending excuses for being gay, there's a reason for that.

YOU and your ilk need to stay away from kids. Your ignorance and bigotry-your rejection, marginalization and shaming are costing their lives/ You have blood on your hands

Of course it's you who are the bigots. You who won't allow children to be children and have to force your agenda on them. You who won't let kids be who they are.

Blood on my hands? Your demagoguery is quite extreme, and astoundingly stupid.

You call yourself "progressive" which is the new term for fascist. You seek to destroy the societal bonds of family and replace that with the all powerful state

That makes NO fucking sense!

I get that you're stupid. But even you can grasp that your desperation to excuse your own choice reveals that you view your choice as a bad one.

It's not your fault, right? You were born this way....

Look, you fascists reject science - you reject objective reality. 8,000% increase in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 girls in 9 years?

Yeah, that's a choice being HEAVILY promoted.

With Anti-Grooming laws, it will return to 0.5% in another decade - which is WHY the fascist left fights so hard to block anti-grooming laws and crush parental rights.

Nope, you said literally nothing at all. The closest you came is a link to Wikipedia that in fact refutes your position and confirms no evidence of a gene linked to homosexuality has been found despite the desperate search.
Holy shit! Seriously??!! Your reading comprehension is abysmal! I did not take the position that there is a "gay gene" and my link was not intended to prove that there is. It says that there are genetic markers-epigenetic -and other biological factors that influence sexual orientation

Holy shit! Seriously??!! Your reading comprehension is abysmal! I did not take the position that there is a "gay gene" and my link was not intended to prove that there is. It says that there are genetic markers-epigenetic -and other biological factors that influence sexual orientation

It's not your fault that you made the choices you made... :lmao:

Forum List

Back