A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people

how come the amish are not forced to integrate in your oppressive diversity utopia?
They aren't and neither are you. As a matter of fact the Amish came to this country because of freedom of religion.

read my post illiterate one I said they are not, I however am, Obama has a new section 8 plan
:alcoholic:

yup, when the emoticons come out one has reached the limits of democrat intellect, very quickly in this case

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.

So, a civilzed nation should respect the rights is all its people, unless you disagree with those rights. At least that is what you said.

We lost the right to practice our religion as it dictates, and we are on the verge of losing our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights. That's ok with you apparently.
Who has lost their freedom to practice their religion? wtf?

The Oregon baker that was fined for exercising religious beliefs.
For imposing their religious beliefs on others.

That's not imposing their religious beliefs on others. If you think it is, then the homos requesting the cake then suing because they don't like no as an answer are imposing their beliefs on the baker.
Discriminating against someone because your religion tells you they are icky is absolutely imposing your religion on others. You are free to think they are wrong and practice your religion and say they are wrong all you want but you cannot discriminate against them. How about all Christians are banned from Wall-Mart would you like that?

So, a civilzed nation should respect the rights is all its people, unless you disagree with those rights. At least that is what you said.

We lost the right to practice our religion as it dictates, and we are on the verge of losing our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights. That's ok with you apparently.
Who has lost their freedom to practice their religion? wtf?

The Oregon baker that was fined for exercising religious beliefs.
For imposing their religious beliefs on others.

That's not imposing their religious beliefs on others. If you think it is, then the homos requesting the cake then suing because they don't like no as an answer are imposing their beliefs on the baker.
Discriminating against someone because your religion tells you they are icky is absolutely imposing your religion on others. You are free to think they are wrong and practice your religion and say they are wrong all you want but you cannot discriminate against them. How about all Christians are banned from Wall-Mart would you like that?

the liberal religion says people who smoke are icky and bans them from many outdoor public places, where their smoke would not bother anyone

The gay couple that deliberately went to a Christian bakery despite the fact that they had other options were not descriminated against in any real way. The baker would have sold them the cake but not delivered it or participated in any way. There was no descrmination at all.

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.

Tolerance, respect or acceptance? Which religious people are harming them or asking the government harm people?

The transgender is more of a mental disorder than anything else. They need treatment and counseling. I feel bad for them, society refuses to help them.

Also we then need to respect blacks, Asians, Indians and Hispanics, this is where you don't respect them. Your comments on this board show the disrespect you have for others.

I'm not buying your BS.

I tolerate decisions of others, you want to be gay Matthew, then you have a right to be gay. I don't have to respect your decision, nor do I have to accept you, but I will tolerate the decision.

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system.....
So.... when do we see some respect for the rights of gun owners?

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people
This statement should be a "no brainer" for all USA citizens who understand their country's founding.
The Declaration of Independence was not only for the colonies, but also for each individual.

That's a major difference from nations governed by religious law. Those nations do not respect individuals; they adore culture based on dogmatism.

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people ...
Nobody cares about your idea of what constitutes "civilized". I'm quite sure our definitions differ.
To be sure, it is ONLY his definition that matters.
Are you anti-American?
OP's definition of a civilized country represents the USA.

Alright then, your vision is the one we must follow. Settled!

As clearly brilliant as you are, I pass.

The transgender is more of a mental disorder than anything else. ...
I don't have to respect your decision, nor do I have to accept you, but I will tolerate the decision.
Yes, tolerating individual liberty is a positive in USA culture.

Nobody cares about your idea of what constitutes "civilized". I'm quite sure our definitions differ.
Are you anti-American?
Alright then, your vision is the one we must follow. Settled!
Not my vision.
The vision of USA's founding fathers, as expressed in the US Constitution.

Are you anti-American?
Wrong! But thanks for playing.
Feel free to elaborate & express some intelligence, if you can.

He is stupid....and he seems to take pride in being a moron....go figure.

No, you're the stupid one. You believe that government is the problem. It's not. Lack of respect for your people is the problem. That you consider the Bundy's to be patriots, instead of low life parasites who are think that they own this country, and don't have to pay rent or respect the landowner, or the laws, tells all.

Bundy has been locked up, as he deserved to be. If he'd been black, the cops would have just showed up and shot him.

Baltimore police are starting to accept responsibility for harassing and abusing the black citizens of Baltimore, just because they're black. That's not political correctness, and it's not a solution to the problem, but it's a start.

Are you anti-American?
Wrong! But thanks for playing.
Feel free to elaborate & express some intelligence, if you can.

Why should I? You didn't.

The freedom to express and practice religion is the first fucking amendment. Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion. Those are American. There is no "Freedom to demand your wants be met" anywhere.

Again, thanks for playing.

It seems the problem would have an appropriate and efficient resolution if that sort of fundamental civil education is advertised and promoted by federal or state agencies through the use of billboards, buses, flags, TV and theater commercials.

My experience in California is of those civil educational methods being incredibly efficient, as they are so exposed, widespread and succinct.

Although I have experienced more impulsive threats in the streets of California than I would ever find to be appropriate to civil and public spaces, the people spurting those dangerous circumstances have become relegated to a fractured and powerless minority incapable of maintaining their self placed status of bigots in lieu of the civil and commercial education established by state agencies or state supporting agencies.

Considering the extent I have traveled within California, and the actual size of California, I am confident the same process can be done anywhere, in any country, with any budget, if there is an adequate team of public relation surveyors, educators and market designers.

Forum List

Back